What do you find scummy about Juan

- - - Updated - - -

Nika has lost all of her bubbliness

I really cucked her shit up last game didn't I
    you did </3

My name is Nikamara
    You killed my soul
    Prepare to die

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he could have said that gambling may harm a fellow townie, or that gambling isn't his character's strong suit because they are more likely to lose, or gambling carries a higher risk for me, maybe someone should protect me from gambling if they can. giving us some idea of why we should be wary is better in imo than just accepting at face value that I shouldn't fuck with ava. supposed he was just scum throwing off the scent?
    All of these things reveal something about his abillity, and the maybe someone should protect me is literally not even an explanation. Honestly, it's the fact that instead of being reasonable and thinking, "ah maybe its a misunderstanding" or "he's wrong about this for x reason" you imply that I'm intentionally telling lies, that itself is one of my bigger scum reads from you. I just see no reason why, "he's a liar!" would be the first way you'd rationally see this as town, it looks like to me you're just twisting and selectively interpreting things to make me look bad, and making it where if I'm perhaps wrong about something I had to have had malicious/scummy intent.

Just roll over in your grave, good bye

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    @Nikamara;

tfw we're gonna lynch Ultra on Day 1

Are you blind? Your girl is on the chopping block

and you're next

Vote Count
    Ava: Ultra
    Nika: Ultra
    Ultra: Nika
    Heart: Nika
    X: Nika>Juan

Tally
    2 Ultra
    2 Juan
    1 Nika

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    I'm like 50% sure X is gunning for me only cause I got him lynched out D2 in his first game in a year
    See, this is another bad post; you're trying to act all cool and it just seems fake. Knowing me, you should know I don't really give a fuck about that nor am I spiteful about shit. Besides, it was more ice that got me lynched if I remember correctly, but that's the point; I already can't remember that game. So instead of you giving me any credit for my thoughts and perhaps engaging in a productive conversation, you excuse my posts by saying I'm spiteful.

The Commander From Hell

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Juan;2058986]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post

Nika looks kinda dumb with the way she's trying to make a wagon form against you via yelling and complaining until she gets what she wants

But then again, maybe I don't understand the complexity of a 169 IQ genius

Finalbeta tunnelling me and Zu because of not posting for a bit seems retarded considering he never tries to get a wagon on Nord of all people and looks like just a flimsy attempt at throwing shade

I'm not reading Allara's bibles though so fuck him

You know good and god damn well that nord is like a phantom who hardly ever post. It's not strange for him. It's strange for Zu. In your defense I've seen you post a little and a lot as both scum and town.

Are you blind? Your girl is on the chopping block

and you're next
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Vote Count

Tally
    2 Ultra
    2 Juan
    1 Nika
    looks like ur blind

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    no, you just said something entirely wrong, that's literally, in this reality, far from the main reason why I suspect you, i've barely even mentioned it yet you're acting like it's my main point for no reason whatsoever. I'm being too literal, yet you call me a liar because you didn't directly, say the words "what's your role ava"

Are you even trying?
    Your entire suspicion of me started because of my argument with Ultra. You bought into the theory ultra put forward that "miller is common" and "could have been counter claimed" "so he's probably telling the truth" even though I informed you that that is not the case. Therefore, one of the main reasons you suspect me, is quite frankly because I don't believe ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Vote Count

Tally
    2 Ultra
    2 Juan
    1 Nika
    NANI?

- - - Updated - - -

X has 2 votes and Allara has none

@Nikamara;

tfw we're gonna lynch Ultra on Day 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FMA brofist
    you've activated my trauma

how are you getting a pass

X is a double voter

"Who are you to change the world?"

@Crispinianus;

The vote count is wrong.

The Commander From Hell

You know good and god damn well that nord is like a phantom who hardly ever post. It's not strange for him. It's strange for Zu. In your defense I've seen you post a little and a lot as both scum and town.
    I don't think I asked you.

"Who are you to change the world?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FMA brofist
    you've activated my trauma
    why are u sad? im helping u kill ultra

be grateful

All of these things reveal something about his abillity, and the maybe someone should protect me is literally not even an explanation. Honestly, it's the fact that instead of being reasonable and thinking, "ah maybe its a misunderstanding" or "he's wrong about this for x reason" you imply that I'm intentionally telling lies, that itself is one of my bigger scum reads from you. I just see no reason why, "he's a liar!" would be the first way you'd rationally see this as town, it looks like to me you're just twisting and selectively interpreting things to make me look bad, and making it where if I'm perhaps wrong about something I had to have had malicious/scummy intent.

Just roll over in your grave, good bye
    I'm just getting to the point. You said a statement that was untrue.

Your entire suspicion of me started because of my argument with Ultra. You bought into the theory ultra put forward that "miller is common" and "could have been counter claimed" "so he's probably telling the truth" even though I informed you that that is not the case. Therefore, one of the main reasons you suspect me, is quite frankly because I don't believe ultra.
    No it didn't, i literally suspected you before I even knew that Ultra was the miller, at the time I suspected both you and ultra on gut. Than I picked you over him because i liked the way he decided to vote you, it seemed town like to take such a firm stance, also at this point I'm not reading the thread much, still haven't much of the first few pages, which is why I didn't know that ultra was miller, until around the time he voted for you, but anyway, right after that I saw your interactions with ava and it seemed scummy. Honestly, it has little to do with the fact that you were arguing with Ultra, I had not even noticed that for a while, you're literally just twisting things for no reason now. The fact that you don't think Ultra is the Miller is not why I think you're scum, it's more so that I was defending ultra by saying that him claiming miller doesn't make him mafia and giving my reasons why. I don't know if I ever even said or implied that that had anything to do with why I'm suspicious of you. It really looks like you're just strawmanning rn. Like literally, for the last 100 post, ultra being miller or not has not been related to my attacks against you, yet you paint it as my main reason, when it isn't even all that relevant if relevant at all to my scum read of you. Buying iinto Ultra's reasoning defends him, it doesn't attack you. Ultra can be the Miller and you can also be town simulataneously, and I never implied otherwise.

how are you getting a pass

- - - Updated - - -

No it didn't, i literally suspected you before I even knew that Ultra was the miller, at the time I suspected both you and ultra on gut. Than I picked you over him because i liked the way he decided to vote you, it seemed town like to take such a firm stance, also at this point I'm not reading the thread much, still haven't much of the first few pages, which is why I didn't know that ultra was miller, until around the time he voted for you, but anyway, right after that I saw your interactions with ava and it seemed scummy. Honestly, it has little to do with the fact that you were arguing with Ultra, I had not even noticed that for a while, you're literally just twisting things for no reason now. The fact that you don't think Ultra is the Miller is not why I think you're scum, it's more so that I was defending ultra by saying that him claiming miller doesn't make him mafia and giving my reasons why. I don't know if I ever even said or implied that that had anything to do with why I'm suspicious of you. It really looks like you're just strawmanning rn. Like literally, for the last 100 post, ultra being miller or not has not been related to my attacks against you, yet you paint it as my main reason, when it isn't even all that relevant if relevant at all to my scum read of you. Buying iinto Ultra's reasoning defends him, it doesn't attack you. Ultra can be the Miller and you can also be town simulataneously, and I never implied otherwise.
    lets kill ultra, it will be so much fun