Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 3398
  1. #241
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,828
    probably going to sleep in a few minutes.

    you guys behave and join the vote RPS game

    and if you see an admin online capture them and put pepper in their butthole until they fix the post merging.

  2. #242
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Playtime is coming Ultra, do not be impatient.



    Regardless, from what I know of you, role claiming right at the start is something you very rarely do. Instead, you tend to keep your role on the low and try to fish for people pushing you, THEN you claim your role and get them on the scum light.

    You're a fan of gambling moves, Ultra, and claiming right at the start is far too OOC for you.
    That's true but I don't exactly have any leverage with a MILLER claim.

    If I was a mason like last game or something else townie I'd totally do what you described.

  3. #243
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Juan; @Zu;

    Why aren't you coming out to play

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait I got an easy tell
    @Nikamara;

    post your notes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zu was here? wow I didn't even notice.

    idk man, jacob can be like nord sometimes and then sometimes he's be all over the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -



    that will only happen if we lynch ultra, or if you commit suicide
    Why are you calling me Jacob instead of Jj like you always do

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  4. #244
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Somehow I missed page four completely?

    [Join Game]


    The Commander From Hell

  5. #245
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    1,282
    Hmmmmm

    I'll have to go to sleep either.

    It's freaking 3AM here

    Zu and Jacob look sus but who knows.

  6. #246
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zu was here? wow I didn't even notice.

    idk man, jacob can be like nord sometimes and then sometimes he's be all over the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -



    that will only happen if we lynch ultra, or if you commit suicide
    Suicide is for retards.

  7. #247
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Explain this
    Massive Meta Reads.

    I played on the scum team with Ava last time and it feels completely different this time around.
    I caught Nika in your popcorn game and it feels completely different this time around.
    I feel Allara is trying too hard to be mafia.
    I feel gutty about you being town (not buddying, sensei-kun!).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jacob is getting me TINGLY

    ##JUAN


    The Commander From Hell

  8. #248
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We both know that's not how it works, anyone that claims to be town or is town can say that, but that's quite irrelevant to rather or not they mount a defense or they're expected to, or should. What is a defense? A defense is convincing others that you haven't done anything wrong, which is easy if you haven't, harder if you have. People think you've done wrong things, I've brought these wrong things up, you're currently defending against my accusations as we speak, so don't act like you're not defending because you don't need to, that's such a logically void statement, The problem is the quality of your defense against my accusations.

    Also, to prove my point further. Those times you defended so well you were town, and you did nothing wrong, being town, which is why a high quality defense was so natural.
    Your case against me is that I suspect ultra. He claimed miller. nuff said.
    Secondly, you wrongly state that I wanted ava to role claim. that is not true. case closed.

    Your statement could be easily turned on you. Why aren't you defending yourself? You've carefully skimmed past my issues.
    Why have you seconded ultra's post that have no basis in fact like "miller is a common role" to push that it is "probably not a fake claim"? then later, you admit that you don't even know what a miller is?

    Why did you say that I bulled ava and why did you lie and say that I wanted him to role claim?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ava, Ultra, FB, and Allara are CLEARED
    Ultra too? you serious?

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  9. #249
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,002
    Quote Originally Posted by U[QUOTE=Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's true but I don't exactly have any leverage with a MILLER claim.

    If I was a mason like last game or something else townie I'd totally do what you described.
    You... Are you selling yourself short here?

    I somehow buy the idea that you don't have a high-risk high reward scheme set up even weirder

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Massive Meta Reads.

    I played on the scum team with Ava last time and it feels completely different this time around.
    I caught Nika in your popcorn game and it feels completely different this time around.
    I feel Allara is trying too hard to be mafia.
    I feel gutty about you being town (not buddying, sensei-kun!).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Jacob is getting me TINGLY

    ##JUAN
    Oh boy

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  10. #250
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly I'm not feeling THAT strongly about Nika. Her biggest offense is being an idiot and calling me and allara liars outright which...I dunno.
    You said to him that miller is a common role. I've played nearly every game since the jo jo game and I've only seen miller TWICE!

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  11. #251
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your case against me is that I suspect ultra. He claimed miller. nuff said.
    Secondly, you wrongly state that I wanted ava to role claim. that is not true. case closed.

    Your statement could be easily turned on you. Why aren't you defending yourself? You've carefully skimmed past my issues.
    Why have you seconded ultra's post that have no basis in fact like "miller is a common role" to push that it is "probably not a fake claim"? then later, you admit that you don't even know what a miller is?

    Why did you say that I bulled ava and why did you lie and say that I wanted him to role claim?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ultra too? you serious?
    Ultra loves to control town as a member of the mafia team. Him claiming to be Miller right off the bat is a knock against him becoming town leader, so I don't really see what he would have to gain by claiming that right off the bat. Besides, we've never seen someone claim Miller in order to protect them flipping scum, at least on this site, and I just can't really see why Ultra would start that trend now.


    The Commander From Hell

  12. #252
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Massive Meta Reads.

    I played on the scum team with Ava last time and it feels completely different this time around.
    I caught Nika in your popcorn game and it feels completely different this time around.
    I feel Allara is trying too hard to be mafia.
    I feel gutty about you being town (not buddying, sensei-kun!).
    meta reads are gay tho

    sometimes they're helpful but you need to ask yourself HOW they're acting differently or the same as well

    remember some behavior is consistent because that player's personality is consistent

  13. #253
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, rather or not you directly asked him is irrelevant, you can try to get someone to do something without directly telling them, this is mafia for godsake

    I don't even know if I want to continue this with you, just die already
    I'm telling you exactly what I wanted him from and you chose to ignore that.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  14. #254
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your case against me is that I suspect ultra. He claimed miller. nuff said.
    Secondly, you wrongly state that I wanted ava to role claim. that is not true. case closed.

    Your statement could be easily turned on you. Why aren't you defending yourself? You've carefully skimmed past my issues.
    Why have you seconded ultra's post that have no basis in fact like "miller is a common role" to push that it is "probably not a fake claim"? then later, you admit that you don't even know what a miller is?

    Why did you say that I bulled ava and why did you lie and say that I wanted him to role claim?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ultra too? you serious?

    Literally something I've maybe mentioned once within a list of things. This is just stupid, I'm done just die

  15. #255
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    @Ultraviolet;

    Let's clean this game up. FB, Ava, Allara, and maybe Nika, are town. Let's move on. Juan/Jacob/LittleBitch is not looking as fresh.


    The Commander From Hell

  16. #256
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    [QUOTE=Juan;2058964]
    Quote Originally Posted by U

    You... Are you selling yourself short here? :wha

    I somehow buy the idea that you don't have a high-risk high reward scheme set up even weirder :wha

    [COLOR="silver"
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]



    Oh boy
    Okay

    Other reads, boy

  17. #257
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's true but I don't exactly have any leverage with a MILLER claim.

    If I was a mason like last game or something else townie I'd totally do what you described.
    it's odd to see you using all this "if I was" logic as your defense. You appear to be acting extra careful. make sure those sugar cookies don't burn.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you calling me Jacob instead of Jj like you always do
    probably because I typed Jacob a million times today when making my assassin stats XD

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  18. #258
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ultraviolet;

    Let's clean this game up. FB, Ava, Allara, and maybe Nika, are town. Let's move on. Juan/Jacob/LittleBitch is not looking as fresh.
    I'm not with you on Avalon necessarily. He's acting just as passively as he was last game

    If Nika is townie Allara could be scummy too with his tunneling on a bad looking player, possibly.

  19. #259
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    meta reads are gay tho

    sometimes they're helpful but you need to ask yourself HOW they're acting differently or the same as well

    remember some behavior is consistent because that player's personality is consistent
    Oh, I know they're pretty lame, but it's just a start for me. However, I feel like if any of my meta reads are right, it's going to be on Ava. He had a horribly inconsistent personality when he was scum and I watched him freak about little thing in the QT, which correctly got him caught in the thread because he was acting completely different.


    The Commander From Hell

  20. #260
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's odd to see you using all this "if I was" logic as your defense. You appear to be acting extra careful. make sure those sugar cookies don't burn.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Alright you're making me regret considering you as town

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •