Page 12 of 170 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 3398
  1. #221
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What defense would I need to put up? I've done nothing I need to defend. I'm surprised you're tunneling me instead of pressuring ultra. And you have been putting out these open question like when and why ultra claimed instead of asking him. You trying to create distance
    Why did Juan and Zu disappear IYO?

  2. #222
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's something else though:



    With 10+ billion you can escaped being killed. This aversion to losing money could be him being cautious.

    Which doesn't say anything about his alignment by itself. But I think if Avalon were town he'd probably explain why.
    That probably doesn't benefit hin, and it seems like he atleast hinted at having some sort of ability that made him weak to bets, and my gut just tells me it wasn't a lie. Also, with how nika is acting, I'm even less convinced that ava would flip scum unless she's distancing from him.

  3. #223
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,551
    his explanation could mean a lot, you seem predisposed to see ava as town do you know for a fact he's town cuz you're scum??? Ava is the kind of person to blow his load as soon as he can. In a gambling game I expected him to take it to the hilt. He's behaving strangely. I'm just looking into it and seeing if there is something deeper going on.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #224
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    ##Nikamara

    She's a terrible mafia player and needs to die.


    The Commander From Hell

  5. #225
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why it took you so long to post a damn message. So many colours
    well I wanted it to match my google doc

    - - - Updated - - -

    and I had to take out all the mentions since I just copy and pasted the player list

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  6. #226
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ##Nikamara

    She's a terrible mafia player and needs to die.
    oh shit

  7. #227
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well I wanted it to match my google doc

    - - - Updated - - -

    and I had to take out all the mentions since I just copy and pasted the player list
    But that's not the time for finesse

  8. #228
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What defense would I need to put up? I've done nothing I need to defend. I'm surprised you're tunneling me instead of pressuring ultra. And you have been putting out these open question like when and why ultra claimed instead of asking him. You trying to create distance
    We both know that's not how it works, anyone that claims to be town or is town can say that, but that's quite irrelevant to rather or not they mount a defense or they're expected to, or should. What is a defense? A defense is convincing others that you haven't done anything wrong, which is easy if you haven't, harder if you have. People think you've done wrong things, I've brought these wrong things up, you're currently defending against my accusations as we speak, so don't act like you're not defending because you don't need to, that's such a logically void statement, The problem is the quality of your defense against my accusations.

    Also, to prove my point further. Those times you defended so well you were town, and you did nothing wrong, being town, which is why a high quality defense was so natural.

  9. #229
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now you're calling me a liar, honestly that's a pretty scum way to express that you disagree with me saying that you bullied Ava or in some way were pressuring him to role claim. The reason I said this is because I believe ava said it himself, something like, "why would I role claim, trying to get me to is scummy"

    In light of him making that post, you couldn't say more than that I'm wrong and I misunderstood, but instead you jump to calling me a liar. Very scummy.
    You said in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to role claim. I NEVER SAID THAT. That is a lie. Ava has had far less to say in his defense that you have. It makes me think you're trying to butter people up.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  10. #230
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Ava, Ultra, FB, and Allara are CLEARED


    The Commander From Hell

  11. #231
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But that's not the time for finesse
    who cares they will do what they want anyway, I have no power to stop them. Might as well take my time.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  12. #232
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    help me riot against the blue guys
    They're legit scum, so I'm down.


    The Commander From Hell

  13. #233
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Also, I don't even no what truly qualifies as tunnelling and don't see anything inherently wrong with it in any case, at worse it causes you to miss other suspects, its mainly because every post makes me more and more suspicious, more and more assured, more and more... DETERMINED TO SEE SCUM DIEEEEEEE!!!!!

  14. #234
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ava, Ultra, FB, and Allara are CLEARED
    Explain this

  15. #235
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why did Juan and Zu disappear IYO?
    Zu was here? wow I didn't even notice.

    idk man, jacob can be like nord sometimes and then sometimes he's be all over the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, I don't even no what truly qualifies as tunnelling and don't see anything inherently wrong with it in any case, at worse it causes you to miss other suspects, its mainly because every post makes me more and more suspicious, more and more assured, more and more... DETERMINED TO SEE SCUM DIEEEEEEE!!!!!
    that will only happen if we lynch ultra, or if you commit suicide

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  16. #236
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    Honestly I'm not feeling THAT strongly about Nika. Her biggest offense is being an idiot and calling me and allara liars outright which...I dunno.

  17. #237
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Juan; @Zu;

    Why aren't you coming out to play

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait I got an easy tell
    @Nikamara;

    post your notes
    Playtime is coming Ultra, do not be impatient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, this is my first time being Miller, duh.
    Regardless, from what I know of you, role claiming right at the start is something you very rarely do. Instead, you tend to keep your role on the low and try to fish for people pushing you, THEN you claim your role and get them on the scum light.

    You're a fan of gambling moves, Ultra, and claiming right at the start is far too OOC for you.

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  18. #238
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,280
    But I could also be over thinking it

    Nika isn't helping herself out in any case

  19. #239
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    1,282
    Yeah Zu has been a freaking parasite so far

  20. #240
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to role claim. I NEVER SAID THAT. That is a lie. Ava has had far less to say in his defense that you have. It makes me think you're trying to butter people up.
    No, rather or not you directly asked him is irrelevant, you can try to get someone to do something without directly telling them, this is mafia for godsake

    I don't even know if I want to continue this with you, just die already

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •