Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wouldn't even be that big of a deal if he committed the decapitation himself, but forcing the owner who probably held a lot of feelings and love for his dog to straight up mutilate him?

Jesus fucking Christ Rax, your brain probably works with speech bubbles saying "Murica!" instead of actual brain cells.
    I highly doubt this.

If the guy actually cared for the dog it probably wouldn't be so prone to attack people and ignore it's owners orders

My parents have two massive German rottweilers who could take down adults but they're big affectionate goofs because they're actually taken care of and trained.

Dogs are reflections of the people who own them. If the dog was that violent and doesn't listen to its owner then he clearly didn't do shit for it.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Not teaching someone to behave =/= not loving them.

Not everyone trains their dogs.

"Who are you to change the world?"

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Not teaching someone to behave =/= not loving them.

Not everyone trains their dogs.
    I doubt if he cared for his dog it'd go around attacking people then proceed to completely ignore his commands

I literally met my parent's larger Rottweiler and he was listening to me within an hour because he understood the hierarchy seeing as Dogs are pack animals.

That dude was more than likely one of those shit birds who keeps their dogs chained up in a yard and have them just to have them.

I highly doubt if the dog was cared for any of those events would have happened.

Do you think your dogs would go around biting people if let out without you? I know mine wouldn't

The only dog I have ever owned that could even potentially do that was one of our dogs right after we got her because her previous owners were abusive.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

That moment whn u die lol Cucumber's Avatar
    You're literally using the same arguement for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    You're literally using the same arguement for everything
    Do you take care of your dog?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

sounds sick, but weeping on the humans that are being killed daily instead is kinda of more relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Spooky Hero View Post
    Do you take care of your dog?
    Of course I did, but that didn't stop some fuckass from poisoning them anyway. But that has nothing to do with this.

What you are saying is that a person can't really love a dog that misbehaves or attacks people, which is bullshit. No matter what the temperament a person's pets have, they will always find a way to grow on them. I know of plenty people that have dogs that are way to aggressive to be allowed near strangers but those people love their dogs nonetheless.

Of course I did, but that didn't stop some fuckass from poisoning them anyway. But that has nothing to do with this.

What you are saying is that a person can't really love a dog that misbehaves or attacks people, which is bullshit. No matter what the temperament a person's pets have, they will always find a way to grow on them. I know of plenty people that have dogs that are way to aggressive to be allowed near strangers but those people love their dogs nonetheless.

>Dog attacks people consistently
    >Ignores owner's commands

Be real here. They thought the dog was rabid and it tried to attack the guy, so he rightfully shot it.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Spooky Hero View Post
    >Dog attacks people consistently
    >Ignores owner's commands

Be real here. They thought the dog was rabid and it tried to attack the guy, so he rightfully shot it.
    And I was talking about why the cop shot him where?
    Where did you get anything near "the cop had no right to shoot the dog"?

I understand that the cop had to put the dog down and didn't even question anything on that part

I was talking about you using the owner not loving the dog as an excuse, not the that the cop shot the dog cause it attacked a woman.

I don't care how much of a douchebag the owner is, the cop ordering this must have some twisted sick mind and the owner could be traumatised by this kind of shit and even turn into some worse kind of douchebag.

If the dog was that much of a danger the cop shouldve just delivered the final blow with his gun.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

I saw this story. Super fucked up. Cop said he didn't know how it was supposed to work, just that the head had to be removed and refrigerated. The fact the officer didn't contact animal control to dispose, move, and destroy the body is pretty inexcusable on his behalf. The husband having to decapitate the dog while the wife had to drive the dog's head in a bag? Morbid as hell.

Also, on the topic of dog training. It requires more than just "asserting dominance" and "loving" your dog. Most dogs are untrained but are considered non-nuisances mainly because they're just not overly aggressive naturally and what little training they have is sufficient. Some dogs don't fit that mold. Dogs, like humans, are individuals with different personality traits and quirks.

And I was talking about why the cop shot him where?
    Where did you get anything near "the cop had no right to shoot the dog"?

I understand that the cop had to put the dog down and didn't even question anything on that part

I was talking about you using the owner not loving the dog as an excuse, not the that the cop shot the dog cause it attacked a woman.

If he cared for the dog it wouldn't be so aggressive or ignoring its owner.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

One thing worth pointing out is the dog didnt need to be beheaded in the first place. The officer refused to allow the owner to get the paperwork showing it had been vaccinated.
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL