Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naki, kanjou, akakin and rikusen

Guess and try to place them in order of talent and guess their stats as of now.
    My thoughts :- Naki: 90,85,88 Akakin:89α(I think he'll have some kind of α),85,82 Kanjou:87,88,89 Rikusen:87,87,87
    And I think mouten should also get a new lieutenant(maybe someone from makou army) cuz I think akakin will join ouhon's unit.

There's no way Naki that high based on other Kanki's commanders stats.
    Rikusen +7 stats compared to his previous stats? not gonna happen.

Only Kanjou's current stats is believable since his stats is already high

How you gonna give Akakin a Alpha and not Naki when Hara gave Naki the definition of Alpha with that I’m scarier than Raido when I’m angry.

Why not in strength he said that when he is angry he is scarier than radio.he seems intelligent that's why he was sent to hi shin unit in first place.maybe not that good in leadership qualities but he seems very talented and he has a lot of potential to become one of the top officers in HSU maybe even a lieutenant.
    Mouten right now is being portrayed just like rinshoujo.so maybe rikusen will become moutens gyou un.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How you gonna give Akakin a Alpha and not Naki when Hara gave Naki the definition of Alpha with that I’m scarier than Raido when I’m angry.
    Akakin was hyped up by being mentioned as hidden prodigy and no1 wasted talent in akou army becoz of his character. So I thought he would have an alpha(not as big as shin or kyoukai).
    Last edited by Kuroashisanji; 12-07-2017 at 06:29 AM.

naki is pretty much the kanjou of the hsu, now that i think about it. Maybe it's because ousen looks more impressive than kanki, but i still think kanjou is one or two steps ahead

akakin seems some kind of big deal but he's also been dropped like a bomb out of nowhere while rikusen has been present since mouten's day one and now is just getting his first spotlight. I guess akakin is way stronger but rikusen is more solid and reliable overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    naki is pretty much the kanjou of the hsu, now that i think about it. Maybe it's because ousen looks more impressive than kanki, but i still think kanjou is one or two steps ahead

akakin seems some kind of big deal but he's also been dropped like a bomb out of nowhere while rikusen has been present since mouten's day one and now is just getting his first spotlight. I guess akakin is way stronger but rikusen is more solid and reliable overall.
    I think naki is almost equal to kanjou in aspects of knowledge and leadership but in strength he might be a bit ahead of kanjou.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroashisanji View Post
    I think naki is almost equal to kanjou in aspects of knowledge and leadership but in strength he might be a bit ahead of kanjou.
    agreed he could be stronger

i don't think he's close in the knowledge department though

Take a look at the top 3 commanders in Kanki's army for their stats

1.Raido 90/85/80 = 255
    2.Maron 80/85/89 = 254
    3.Kokuou 82/83/85 = 250

While Naki is only 1k commander in Kanki's army, and for him to be above than Maron and Raido in term of stats is completely baseless. Using your assumption about his strength is above and leadership+knowledge are closer to Kanjou is putting him around Kisui and 4HK level commander tier.

The best we can assume for his current stats is around Garo and Sosui level with 248-249 max

Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    Take a look at the top 3 commanders in Kanki's army for their stats

1.Raido 90/85/80 = 255
    2.Maron 80/85/89 = 254
    3.Kokuou 82/83/85 = 250

While Naki is only 1k commander in Kanki's army, and for him to be above than Maron and Raido in term of stats is completely baseless. Using your assumption about his strength is above and leadership+knowledge are closer to Kanjou is putting him around Kisui and 4HK level commander tier.

The best we can assume for his current stats is around Garo and Sosui level with 248-249 max
    Kanjou is a 1k commander too and he got pretty good stats.and maybe naki didn't have a chance to show his true potential in kanki army cuz there are big clans and got stuck at 1k commander.

Kanjou is a 1k commander too and he got pretty good stats.and maybe naki didn't have a chance to show his true potential in kanki army cuz there are big clans and got stuck at 1k commander.
    Naki wasn't hyped like Kanjou on their introduction panels. The condition when both of them were assigned to HSU and Gyoku Hou are also different that made Kanjou looks like a special character compared to Naki.

Ousen with the tendency to gather the talents for his army, and Kanjou was chosen personally by Ousen among the quality officers he has in the army is really putting it into a perspective of Kanjou caliber compared to the other 1k commanders.

Still, Kanjou didnt show much in this arc so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    1k rank hindered his full potential because someone like him is better with larger army, in this arc it doesn't help either with Ouhon outshines everyone else on the right flank, unless Akou allocates more soldiers to Gyoku Hou then he may contribute a little bit against smaller army lead by Gakuei.

Naki wasn't hyped like Kanjou on their introduction panels. The condition when both of them were assigned to HSU and Gyoku Hou are also different that made Kanjou looks like a special character compared to Naki.

Ousen with the tendency to gather the talents for his army, and Kanjou was chosen personally by Ousen among the quality officers he has in the army is really putting it into a perspective of Kanjou caliber compared to the other 1k commanders.

Well we cannot rely on hype in kingdom.look at makou he was also hyped up as ousens left hand man and where is he now.and naki was also hyped up when he left kanki HQ it was stated that "events occured at that time would present HSU with extremely large boon" and I think that statement was referring to naki.

- - - Updated - - -

1k rank hindered his full potential because someone like him is better with larger army, in this arc it doesn't help either with Ouhon outshines everyone else on the right flank, unless Akou allocates more soldiers to Gyoku Hou then he may contribute a little bit against smaller army lead by Gakuei.
    And just like 1k rank hindered kanjous potential maybe the same happened with naki cuz his clan was small and he didn't have opportunities to show his full potential and kanki had some huge clans like zenou and raido who had a lot of opportunities. And maybe In this arc naki will also get a chance to shine.
    Last edited by Kuroashisanji; 12-08-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Naki (87/83/84)
    Akakin (85/75/70)

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    Naki (87/83/84)
    Akakin (85/75/70)
    Think you putting Akakin strengh too low

Think you putting Akakin strengh too low
    ...86 then

- - - Updated - - -

max I could give to him

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    ...86 then

- - - Updated - - -

max I could give to him
    This is the same as Kanjou. Can Kanjou split a man in half?

This is the same as Kanjou. Can Kanjou split a man in half?
    86 strength? sure.

he was such a big shot when he first showed up but now Hara has relegated him to Ouhon's chew toy
    The Gift of Jericho, Drink it in maaaaaannnnnn!!!!

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    he was such a big shot when he first showed up but now Hara has relegated him to Ouhon's chew toy
    He still have a personality though. He is constantly picking on his boss