View Poll Results: rate the chapter

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    1 6.67%
  • 3/5

    5 33.33%
  • 4/5

    7 46.67%
  • 5/5

    2 13.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92
  1. #21
    I hope Ouhon and Akou realized during their meeting that Riboku was going to dispatch another commander.

    The best course of action in my opinion would be Kyoukai barging in with a very small strike force like 100 men to take out one of the commanders quickly. Shin would be no good, he doesn't get on with Ouhon and lacks autonomy.

    This way the bulk of the Hi Shin unit would still be in the center, preventing Riboku from launching an attack.

    ps : and then Kyoukai marries Ouhon and they conquer the Galaxy ^^
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 12-06-2017 at 02:41 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Ouhon losing here as well.
    Ouhon is on a straight way trip to the top of the world.

    he won’t fail here.




    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  3. #23
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,720
    I'm expecting Yotanwa and Bajio to go berserk and unleash The KrakenRankai as well.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  4. #24
    Also am I the only one who's got a problem with how this arc is executed when it comes to storytelling?

    Many chapters end up with 1 or 2 sentences spoiling the event of the next one. In the end I'm never really surprised by anything so far ...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also am I the only one who's got a problem with how this arc is executed when it comes to storytelling?

    Many chapters end up with 1 or 2 sentences spoiling the event of the next one. In the end I'm never really surprised by anything so far ...
    Been that way for ages, no? We were told Qin would be invaded + be in despair before the coalition arc and that Qin/Zhao would have a major war after Kokuyou.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm expecting Yotanwa and Bajio to go berserk and unleash The KrakenRankai as well.
    that battlefield needs something imo. SSJ is the only thing keeping me interested in it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ousen has 93 in strenght he doesnt need Akou to do his fighting.If a Wei Fire Dragon can have a 94 as an underling Gyou'un can very well be 95 i wont count on it tho
    True, though Ranbihaku is a single 1 dimensional underling who's haxx in that one area. Gyou'un is one of two underlings and I assume is reasonably well rounded. Someone as strong as Rinbukun would be realistic IMO. That may even be generous when I look at a guy like Rokuomi who has a parallel rank.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been that way for ages, no?
    yeah that's probably me

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm almost wondering if Kanki has been looking for tunnels himself. Or Yotanwa's army.
    Actually, now that the existence of the tunnel is known, i wouldn't pass it for Yotanwa searching for it.

    Kanki doesn't know about the existence of the tunnel and there's no messenger between them, so it's kinda harder to be justified
    Last edited by gn_x00; 12-06-2017 at 04:29 PM.

  8. #28
    Really dont understand why draw Heki so low this time. It's not that there was someone to be hyped with this.
    This is completely different from his portrayal in any other war so far. lol even when he was 1k commander he wasnt like this, it's like Hara is writing him for the first time.

    SSJ is dope indeed. think he will be surviving this one.

    Have no predictions for the right wing.

  9. #29
    Mr. Tambourine Man Rasendori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,044
    Yontawa going to absorb riboku's mountain tribe.

    And hyped, but also conflicted people keep throwing the mighty Renpa's name around for said hype purposes.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg

  10. #30
    For RinShouJou to be able to match Renpa Gyou Un has to be a true beast. I mean Renpa is 97 in strenght, Rinko 93 and Kaishibou 91. Gyou Un should be at least 95/96 or I canīt see how RinShouJou was able to face Renpa.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For RinShouJou to be able to match Renpa Gyou Un has to be a true beast. I mean Renpa is 97 in strenght, Rinko 93 and Kaishibou 91. Gyou Un should be at least 95/96 or I canīt see how RinShouJou was able to face Renpa.
    It isn't a specific equal, it's a general level. Like how Duke Hyou was on the Q6 level. RSJ could easily be something like 82-98-97 and he'd be relatively equal to Renpa. Gyou'un could be a 93 in combat no problem. It's only unrealistic if RSJ only used head on clashing tactics, which I doubt is the case.

    Look at Karin using nothing but tactics to pin Tou, or Ousen using nothing but tactics to dominate Ordo. Neither of them had powerful head on clashes. Tou responded to Karin's tactics without ever needing to demonstrate his 96 ability (mostly relied on tactics). Gokei caused Duke Hyou all kinds of problems and the strongest fighter we saw was him (89) or Maki/Shaki (90?).

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It isn't a specific equal, it's a general level. Like how Duke Hyou was on the Q6 level. RSJ could easily be something like 82-98-97 and he'd be relatively equal to Renpa. Gyou'un could be a 93 in combat no problem. It's only unrealistic if RSJ only used head on clashing tactics, which I doubt is the case.

    Look at Karin using nothing but tactics to pin Tou, or Ousen using nothing but tactics to dominate Ordo. Neither of them had powerful head on clashes. Tou responded to Karin's tactics without ever needing to demonstrate his 96 ability (mostly relied on tactics). Gokei caused Duke Hyou all kinds of problems and the strongest fighter we saw was him (89) or Maki/Shaki (90?).

    Yeah, well but Karin has an huge advantage in numbers against Tou and so has Gokei against Duke Hyou, etc.

    What I mean is that Renpa is strong in everything: instict, strategy, strength... He was almost perfect in every aspect. How do you match that?? RinShouJou canīt be much better than Renpa in strategy or instinct, so IMO he needs a truly strong general to match Renpa.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, well but Karin has an huge advantage in numbers against Tou and so has Gokei against Duke Hyou, etc.
    Duke and Gokei originally had similar numbers though. Gokei was seemingly winning every location until Duke spotted a fire (and was helped by Ouki).

    What I mean is that Renpa is strong in everything: instict, strategy, strength... He was almost perfect in every aspect. How do you match that?? RinShouJou canīt be much better than Renpa in strategy or instinct, so IMO he needs a truly strong general to match Renpa.
    Sure, but then Renpa beats Kanki in every single stat-type but there will be some scenario's where Kanki is favorite. RSJ having a superior strategic + tactical ability - and perhaps other things which aren't incorporated in stats (for eg Hakuki/Ousen's mountain fort abilities) means there will be circumstances where he actually beats Renpa and can avoid a head on clash. I don't think RSJ needed a 96 level fighter there to compete. GHM currently has Ranbihaku (94) and he's going to be at that top level. RSJ having a 93 underling (and Chougaryu) who is far more complete than Ranbihaku would be more than fine.

    RSJ being the smartest GH means he has an angle to beat Renpa. Of course the reverse is true also and Renpa was probably superior slightly, in the same way Ouki was the same rank as Kyou, Koshou etc, yet the same rank and level.

  14. #34
    The most important part when it comes to Renpa comparison is the army composition
    Prime Kashibou + Prime Kyouen + Old Man Genbou + Young prodigy Rinko are top tier commanders, can RSJ's vassals hold their own up against those beast?

  15. #35
    Always wondered how old the 4HK + Ouki commanders were back then

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Duke and Gokei originally had similar numbers though. Gokei was seemingly winning every location until Duke spotted a fire (and was helped by Ouki).



    Sure, but then Renpa beats Kanki in every single stat-type but there will be some scenario's where Kanki is favorite. RSJ having a superior strategic + tactical ability - and perhaps other things which aren't incorporated in stats (for eg Hakuki/Ousen's mountain fort abilities) means there will be circumstances where he actually beats Renpa and can avoid a head on clash. I don't think RSJ needed a 96 level fighter there to compete. GHM currently has Ranbihaku (94) and he's going to be at that top level. RSJ having a 93 underling (and Chougaryu) who is far more complete than Ranbihaku would be more than fine.

    RSJ being the smartest GH means he has an angle to beat Renpa. Of course the reverse is true also and Renpa was probably superior slightly, in the same way Ouki was the same rank as Kyou, Koshou etc, yet the same rank and level.
    I disagree, I canīt see GHM at Renpaīs level. Moreso if we take into account the 4HK, GHM would need some serious Generals to match the strength of Renpaīs army.

    And in a battle withouth any noteworthy General, Renpa vs GHM both with 100.000 soldiers, Renpa stomps GHM in my opinion.

  17. #37
    say-and-sing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    here tokay
    Posts
    3,057
    ShunSuiJu is sooo bossy
    and deducing is his bread and butter
    if he's not busy being bossy *fangirl*

    Yotanwa is way too nice
    Heki leads an "almighty" charge? Compared to this, what do you call a Moubu charge?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For RinShouJou to be able to match Renpa Gyou Un has to be a true beast. I mean Renpa is 97 in strenght, Rinko 93 and Kaishibou 91. Gyou Un should be at least 95/96 or I canīt see how RinShouJou was able to face Renpa.
    Indeed. While it is possible that Renpa got some extra points by being able to learn his whole life while the other 2 GH dying rather young, RinShouJo "sucking" at martial might better means him being like 92 at least...


  18. #38
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,900
    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ShunSuiJu is sooo bossy
    and deducing is his bread and butter
    if he's not busy being bossy *fangirl*
    *fangirling with you*

  19. #39
    i foresee Akou loosing his life in a battle with gyou' un. what i can not predict is ytw battlefield. for 1 i think that with the current numbers zhao would have won since day 1 if rozo didn't hold ssj back. now that the heki army has suffered massive casualties it puts that battlefield into a more bleak situation.

  20. #40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •