Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the q6 were pretty accurate :hm
    iirc, in their first intros their faces weren't obscured but even in Sanyou when Renpa referenced the ZGH, RSJ and Chousha's faces still were not fully revealed
    The Gift of Jericho, Drink it in maaaaaannnnnn!!!!

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Why the hell people assume Gyouun gonna get trashed by Ouhon when he was barely even introduced? It's just like when everyone was saying Bananji gonna die on the first day of battle.
    thought nobody would point this

Gyouun gonna get trashed by Ouhon

>Gyou'un not jobbing

What, this nigga stronger than Eishi now?

Gyou'un is a 94 at best

Ouhon is a solid 95 now

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    >Gyou'un not jobbing

Ouhon isn't either that was PIS

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgolen View Post
    Ouhon isn't either that was PIS
    Except Ouhon's strength has been compared with Eishi this very arc

and it makes no sense narratively speaking for Ouhon to lose a Rokuomi after beating Eishi

the point its not that Ouhon cant kill him, he can.

its that it isnt guaranteed that it will happen.

He can be killed by Akou, he can spent some days on right wing without confronting with Ouhon directly and goes back to center, he can retreat with all of zhao if they see the need and survive to fight another day, theres a lot of things that can happen.

Except Ouhon's strength has been compared with Eishi this very arc

and it makes no sense narratively speaking for Ouhon to lose a Rokuomi after beating Eishi
    Rikusen was also compared to Ouhon by Mouten's parallel OG lol.

Rikusen was also compared to Ouhon by Mouten's parallel OG lol.
    only the ouhon claim actually holds water since ouhon well, beat the guy, and has made significant growth since then

rikusen claim was shut down 2 panels later by the man himself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    the point its not that Ouhon cant kill him, he can.

its that it isnt guaranteed that it will happen.

He can be killed by Akou, he can spent some days on right wing without confronting with Ouhon directly and goes back to center, he can retreat with all of zhao if they see the need and survive to fight another day, theres a lot of things that can happen.
    Well no shit its not guaranteed to happen, I don't write the manga.

him jobbing to ouhon is a hugely likely scenario tho with the nature of his hype and the reason Reebok sent him (his martial might)

for me i see the possibility of a battle similar to rinko happening. first of will be both ouhon and shin who will both be trashed and later shin alone who will even surprise ouhon by his newly found strength. but in the scenario that things will remain the way they are without reinforcements from ousen, i highly doubt that the right wing will survive without a massive ass pull plot hole. as things stand right now, we are still trying to swallow how the qin equalised the numbers on the right wing, i highly doubt we will find a work around this time if ouhon and akou manages to hold the right given that they are said to be going on the offensive

>Gyou'un not jobbing

For me Earl Shi was far from that 96 strenght in his stats because he has already given up on life. In my opinion that 96 was only at his peak when his sister/girlfriend was alive

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    For me Earl Shi was far from that 96 strenght in his stats because he has already given up on life. In my opinion that 96 was only at his peak when his sister/girlfriend was alive
    Nope, SBK strength stats was down from his previous stats and also Mougou but not in Earl Shi cases

Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    Nope, SBK strength stats was down from his previous stats and also Mougou but not in Earl Shi cases
    Different scenarios. SBK is old and Mougou lost an arm. Eishi's abilities are the same as they were - it's his outlook at that has changed, i.e the way he uses those abilities.

In my mind there is no way for OuHon to beat Earl Shi before his girlfriend was killed and before he lost his desire to live. After that, well, it was a different Earl Shi with a fatal flaw, and because of that flaw I'd put him way below 96 strength

I mean, he of course had the potential to reach that 96 fighting prowess but no longer had the correct mindset or desire
    Last edited by Stark777; 12-06-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Different scenarios. SBK is old and Mougou lost an arm. Eishi's abilities are the same as they were - it's his outlook at that has changed, i.e the way he uses those abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    In my mind there is no way for OuHon to beat Earl Shi before his girlfriend was killed and before he lost his desire to live. After that, well, it was a different Earl Shi with a fatal flaw, and because of that flaw I'd put him way below 96 strength

I mean, he of course has the potential to reach that 96 fighting prowess but no longer has the correct mindset or desire
    He became suicidal after the death of his GF but his strength is still there, only the approach was different for example
    Prime Earl Shi's offense and defense 50/50
    Death Seeker Earl Shi's offense and defense 100/0

So if the enemy couldn't figure it out Earl Shi's weakness like Ouhon did then it will be their downfall since it was told by Earl Shi's soldiers and Reiou about his spear strength improvement because of his ruthlessness after his lover died.

He became suicidal after the death of his GF but his strength is still there, only the approach was different for example
    Prime Earl Shi's offense and defense 50/50
    Death Seeker Earl Shi's offense and defense 100/0

So if the enemy couldn't figure it out Earl Shi's weakness like Ouhon did then it will be their downfall since it was told by Earl Shi's soldiers and Reiou about his spear strength improvement because of his ruthlessness after his lover died.
    That's......kind of what I said lol.

That's......kind of what I said lol.