Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    • On Fourth day, Heki places himself in the vanguard in an effort to redeem himself in a grand-scale offense. However, his bravery backfires after falling for Quanrong's defensive strategies.
    • Meanwhile, the messengers sent by Heki to Kanki were caught in the web of Zhao soldiers placed between Ryuuyou and Gyou and were all decimated. The path set up between all 3 armies were already taken over by Zhao soldiers and were all isolated by now.

Good job Heki.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Good job Heki.

after this war heki will serve under shin as 5 man commander

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post

after this war heki will serve under shin as 5 man commander
    He can be 10 man commander Bihei's right hand man

I'm kinda disappointed that Rinshoujo didn't have martial might though, I thought the former 3GH would all be well rounded generals and badass warriors like Renpa. Looks like Rinshoujo was the Koshou of Zhao.

I just hope Gyou Un isn't a hype tool for Ouhon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    He can be 10 man commander Bihei's right hand man

I'm kinda disappointed that Rinshoujo didn't have martial might though, I thought the former 3GH would all be well rounded generals and badass warriors like Renpa. Looks like Rinshoujo was the Koshou of Zhao.
    Hara probably felt it wouldn't have made a very interesting dynamic if all of them were allrounders. irl RSJ was also sickly and even bedridden by the time he helped command Chouhei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    If we are keeping score here, by the time the arc is done Ouhon will have defeated Bananji, Choygaryu and Gyou'un...and Zhao remains a meme

Choygaryuu = hype tool for Ouhon's tactical skills
    Gyou un = Hype tool for Ouhon's martial might

She says its not Heki's fault since one of Quanrong's escape routes just happened to lead into the forest and he couldn't have known.
    wait, how does she know this?
    Yotanwa tells Heki she'll send some rations over and since theres a mountain nearby, they should be able to find at least a bit of resources.
    hehehe ...

However, his bravery backfires after falling for Quanrong's defensive strategies.
    lol

Meanwhile, the messengers sent by Heki to Kanki were caught in the web of Zhao soldiers placed between Ryuuyou and Gyou and were all decimated. The path set up between all 3 armies were already taken over by Zhao soldiers and were all isolated by now.
    how many Zhao soldiers are there? sheesh

He says Rinshoujou was a general who could hold his own against Renpa. Rinshoujou was a great general who possessed both intelligence and courage, and was a great tactician. But he did not possess martial might, so the generals under him were responsible for martial might. And the person who held that responsibility was Gyou'un. Gyou'un was the embodiment of Rinshoujou army's martial prestige.
    nice info, just reveal his full face already
    The Gift of Jericho, Drink it in maaaaaannnnnn!!!!

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Gyou'un looks pretty boss there tbf. I like his hype. Don't mind him losing to Ouhon either, as long as it's a good fight.

I think Ousen will be sending Shin over again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    wait, how does she know this?
    I imagine they would have investigated the area. Once they found the passage it wouldn't make sense to use it themselves because they don't know what's down there or where it leads.

it'd probably be smart to at least send a few scouts. passageways leading directly into their territory could be very advantageous.
    R O C K S T A R

You'll be disappointed

By the end of all this, Ouhon will have effectively singlehandedly crushed 2 apparently 'HK level' dudes and someone with the supposed 'strength of arms comparable of Renpa'

10/10 writing not fake hype at all

ou hon and mouten have had atleast a chance to shine. now lets welcome shin to shine in this battlefield

Ouhon starts yelling his orders to his unit. He says this battlefield's victory depends on who wins the battle in the middle field.
    ou sen must have pretty high expectations for the hi shin unit
    R O C K S T A R

So another HK-level deputy is going to the right? It seem like the possibility of Akou's death is geting stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I imagine they would have investigated the area. Once they found the passage it wouldn't make sense to use it themselves because they don't know what's down there or where it leads.
    absolutely absurd then that they didn't take extra precautions nor tell Heki about it

where's Shin, I need to blame him for something

Rinshoujou not having that much martial might does not surprise me all that much. As i said before the man kinda reminds me of Kanki with his look and troll tactics that even disappoint his own subordinates at times. That being said at the end of this battle, the state of Zhao would have little to no respect left. Especially after Ouhon crushes that other HK-level faggot. Riboku would be the most overrated antagonist in the history of manga to me.

absolutely absurd then that they didn't take extra precautions nor tell Heki about it

where's Shin, I need to blame him for something
    they obviously didnt see the passages until after the supplies were set on fire which resulted in a deeper investigation lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    Rinshoujou not having that much martial might does not surprise me all that much. As i said before the man kinda reminds me of Kanki with his look and troll tactics that even disappoint his own subordinates at times. That being said at the end of this battle, the state of Zhao would have little to no respect left. Especially after Ouhon crushes that other HK-level faggot. Riboku would be the most overrated antagonist in the history of manga to me.

i've always felt he was a strategist due to this pic tbh.

edit:

wait i've always considered chousha to be RSJ
    Last edited by Kanki; 12-05-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    they obviously didnt see the passages until after the supplies were set on fire which resulted in a deeper investigation lol

- - - Updated - - -

i've always felt he was a strategist due to this pic tbh.

edit:

wait i've always considered chousha to be RSJ
    some investigation

I'm expecting them to send men into said tunnels to bite SSJ in the ass or Shin's gonna look stupid again

I wouldn't give too much thought into that pic, it's like Oda's initial Shichibukai intro

Why the hell people assume Gyouun gonna get trashed by Ouhon when he was barely even introduced? It's just like when everyone was saying Bananji gonna die on the first day of battle.

some investigation

I'm expecting them to send men into said tunnels to bite SSJ in the ass or Shin's gonna look stupid again

I wouldn't give too much thought into that pic, it's like Oda's initial Shichibukai intro
    the q6 were pretty accurate :hm