Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom

i wonder what kind of dinosaur is causing problems this time? i hope it's not a "new ultimate predator" that kills for fun again.

or is it just the volcano?
    Last edited by Ink Spot; 12-04-2017 at 07:50 AM.

In the teaser they're just running from the volcano.

I really wish they did more interesting things with the dinosaurs and for herbivores to get more spotlight. Here's to hoping but with them doing a volcano extinction esque thing here....eeehhhhhh
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Nature vs Dinosaurs Round 2.... Fight!

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

I heard there might be some robo-controlled dinos or something in this one, and so I haven't kept up any interest.

At least a volcano, and the people trying to escape dinosaur island is slightly more interesting than, "Half thought out genetically modified dino we're going to irresponsibly unleash on the public before we've properly had an inspection or time to act upon the inspection." (Isla Nublar, Sorna? Whatever.)

And may I add? The idea of adding camouflage to a dinosaur that's meant to be on display is a pretty stupid idea. /rant about Velociraptor Rex done. For now...

New mutant dino please

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

"life finds a way"

Time to watch the trailer

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The island is about to blow up....so the company sends a team of people to rescue the most important dinosaurs. The exploding island seems pretty dumb to me, honestly. Trying to relocate the animals without the explosions would've been just fine.

I hope there's a new dino or else I might be bored

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Watched this

It was alright

The first 5 minutes were the scariest part.

As usual the villains and the kid were retarded.

That girl is the real villain here.

Saw the movie, thought it was trash.

If your interested in seeing the movie because you saw cool shots like the giant sea monster approaching surfers or the t-rex at a zoo facing down a lion... then don't bother, the trailers lied to you and they only appear as 5 second clips in the end montage. It's pure dishonest advertising right there.

The characters were all stale and had no interesting chemistry or memorable moments throughout the film, everything we know about them and their relationships with each other is fed to us through awkward and dull exposition.

The plot itself is just a retread of the last film but done worse in every way. They once again create another super dinosaur to weaponize and that's already a pretty flimsy premise since nobody is going to want a triceratops over a tank when it comes to warfare and any armed drone is going to be able to blast their dinosaur apart, but even suspending disbelief it's just not executed well.

This new dinosaur is meant to be like an improved version of the one from the last film, but it's nowhere near as threatening in practice. The Indominus Rex of the last film was given an entire island as a playground and showcased a lot of nifty tools like camo and took down an armed squadron. The thing we're meant to be afraid of this film is smaller, has no real utility that would make it more threatening than an average dino, and it's stuck in a confined mansion where it has to bumble around like a clumsy oaf as we watch this supposed super lethal predator fail to kill a little girl for half a movie. It barely even scores a body count.

The movie itself just felt like a very dragged out and long winded setup when all is said and done.

Mega Ton
    Well i'm glad i waited to see it. Thanks.

thanks guys, i'll wait for it to get netflixed

i ended up seeing it. GP's review was on point, however i did enjoy the first 5-10 minutes that Salem pointed out

for the first time ever, it does seem like Jurassic is building itself to something more than what it's previously been. i'm not optimistic about it, but you never know...

Just saw it. Funnily enough, I expressed the same sentiment about the first five minutes after the movie concluded. Lot of incompetency, but overall I thought it was fun. Let's be real though, I don't understand how less than 50 dinosaurs can be that much of a threat. "You gotta coexist with them". Lol they're gonna be dead in a week.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

I also agree with Great Potato. What a confused mess of a movie. It has no idea what it wants to say and revisions some of the things that happened in previous films to make it fit a narrative that doesn't know what its doing. Seems like it's the bits and pieces of 5 different scripts grafted together into one incoherent garbage heap. What a shame.