Official Negima / UQ Holder! Tier List

A WIP and ongoing tier list for the Negima and its UQ Holder! Some placements on here may be subject to change and revisions.

The tier list is below:

S Rank (Top Tier)
    S+:
    Negi-Ialda (Negi possessed by the Lifemaker)
    Nagi-Ialda (Nagi possessed by the Lifemaker)

S:
    Negi Springfield (15 years old)
    Nagi Springfield

Ialdabaoth the Lifemaker

S-:
    Dana Ananga Jagannatha

A Rank (High Tier)
    A+:
    Filius Zect
    Evangeline A.K McDowell

Albireo Imma
    Jack Rakan
    Tertium [Fate Averruncus]
    Negi Springfield (10 years old)

Sayoko Minase - UBD Profile

A:
    Touta Konoe (Thunder in Heaven; Great Vigor)
    Ruin Ishkur

Yue Ayase & Nodoka Miyazaki (working together)

Primum
    Secundum
    Quartum
    Quintum
    Sextum - UBD Profile

A-:
    Kotaro Inugami

Dynamis

Takamichi T. Takahata
    Kurt Godel
    Konoemon Konoe

Asuna Kagurazaka

B Rank (Medium Tier)
    B+:
    Jinbei Shishido - UBD Profile
    Gengorou Makabe - UBD Profile

Mana Tatsumiya
    Setsuna Sakurazaki
    Tsukuyomi Iwai

Touta Konoe - UBD Profile
    Cutlass
    Karin Yuuki - UBD Profile

Poyo Rainyday
    Zazie Rainyday

Yue Ayase
    Nodoka Miyazaki
    Kaede Nagase

B:
    Kuroumaru Tokisaka
    Santa Sasaki

Kagetaro
    Ku Fei

Chao Lingshen

Shion Nagumo

Shirabe
    Homura
    Shiori
    Koyomi
    Tamaki

Chachamaru Karakuri
    Ikkuu Ameya

Honoka Konoe & Isana Konoe (working together)

B-:
    Graf Von Herman
    Kaito
    Xingzi Chao

Takane D. Goodman
    Eishun Konoe

Honoka Konoe
    Isana Konoe

Albert Chamomile

Haruna Saotome
    Kirie Sakurame - UBD Profile

C Rank (Low Tier)
    C+:
    Sayo Aisaka
    Yuna Akashi

C:
    Akira Okouchi
    Konoka Konoe

C-:
    Kazumi Asakura
    Chisame Hasegawa
    Ako Izumi
    Natsumi Murakami
    Last edited by damage3245; 12-31-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Fillius should be in the same tier as the Lifemaker, and Raiten Taiso Touta's placement is a bit high imo

U think Eva is above Fate?
    How so??

Fillius should be in the same tier as the Lifemaker, and Raiten Taiso Touta's placement is a bit high imo
    We don't know enough about Filius' power to judge that effectively IMO. All we know is that he and Nagi fought against the Lifemaker together and Filius was the one to get the killing blow. Then Nagi fought Filius-Ialda later and managed to kill him.

He was Nagi's teacher but it's also plausible that Nagi surpassed him. For now I think he belongs besides Albireo and Jack Rakan in the top of high tier for now.

Touta using Thunder in Heaven; Great Vigor was able to hold his own against Negi-Ialda briefly and got some good hits in.

U think Eva is above Fate?
    How so??
    When we've seen Eva and Fate fighting, they seem evenly matched except Evangeline has the benefit of being immortal.

Plus the way they're arranged in the tiers aren't necessarily indicative that one person is definitely above another; it's just estimates.

Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We don't know enough about Filius' power to judge that effectively IMO. All we know is that he and Nagi fought against the Lifemaker together and Filius was the one to get the killing blow. Then Nagi fought Filius-Ialda later and managed to kill him.

He was Nagi's teacher but it's also plausible that Nagi surpassed him. For now I think he belongs besides Albireo and Jack Rakan in the top of high tier for now.

Touta using Thunder in Heaven; Great Vigor was able to hold his own against Negi-Ialda briefly and got some good hits in.

When we've seen Eva and Fate fighting, they seem evenly matched except Evangeline has the benefit of being immortal.

Plus the way they're arranged in the tiers aren't necessarily indicative that one person is definitely above another; it's just estimates.
    He's at least stronger than Rakan, Eva, Albireo, etc etc by virtue of being able to fight on par with the Lifemaker, while Eva & Fate were casually fodderized by Negi-Ialda

Negi-Ialdo had been easily trashing Touta up to that point, Touta got a temporary rageboost that caught the former offguard, but it's not like he did any damage anyway. Ehh thinking back though, I guess his ranking is fine for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    He's at least stronger than Rakan, Eva, Albireo, etc etc by virtue of being able to fight on par with the Lifemaker, while Eva & Fate were casually fodderized by Negi-Ialda

Negi-Ialdo had been easily trashing Touta up to that point, Touta got a temporary rageboost that caught the former offguard, but it's not like he did any damage anyway. Ehh thinking back though, I guess his ranking is fine for the most part.
    Negi-Ialda is a lot stronger than the previous hosts of Ialdabaoth as far as we can tell. We don't know how evenly he was able to fight her as Nagi was fighting alongside him.

But I will put Filius to the top of A+ level.

And you're right that Touta ultimately didn't do any damage but lasting almost thirty seconds against Negi-Ialda who is at the top of the verse is notable enough for Touta to be placed in A level.

Fate should probably be at the top of of his tier tbh

He's been portrayed as weaker than Jack back during Negima, and as equals with Evangeline in UQ Holder.

Also, when characters are grouped together like that in the tier list you can pretty much see them as interchangeable.

I'll be making a profile for Fate soon.

Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    He's been portrayed as weaker than Jack back during Negima, and as equals with Evangeline in UQ Holder.

Also, when characters are grouped together like that in the tier list you can pretty much see them as interchangeable.

I'll be making a profile for Fate soon.
    He's surpassed Rakan by the time of UQ Holder. I'd consider him a bit superior to Eva in terms of actual power & whatnot, she just has her regen that helps make up for it.

The powerlevels in UQ Holder are all over the place tbh, but I'd say Fate >= Eva/Albireo > Rakan based on what I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize people in tiers weren't actually ranked. My bad lol