14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • Unsure

1 7.14%
  • No

7 50.00%

If Karin had targeted Tou's head...

Instead of KPass, would she have succeeded?

No. There's not a single warrior in her army capable of pulling such feat.

Nope.
    Tou would have just played hide and seek with her. His goal wasn't to win but only hold out as long as it takes for Moubu to take out Kanmei. Qin had total 90000 soldiers against Chu and Moubu had taken70000. So while there wasn't much he could have done against Karin's 60000+ army he could have simply wasted time.
    Not to mention best fighter from her army KouYoku tried and failed to take Tou's head despite trying that hard. Maybe Karin herself would have tried to take his head but that would have only resulted into Tou killing her. Karin is too smart for that which is why I think she didn't bother with it.
    Best thing she could have achieved given the circumstances is reduce Tou's army.
    Pushed to the corner Tou might have killed KouYoku or someone.
    Who knows.

most likely, unless tou decided to abandon his position to save his life, which i don't see him pulling

Assuming she dedicated her entire plan to killing Tou I don't see why not

She was clearly capable of outwitting Tou and has a ridiculous numerical advantage.

She did try to kill Tou but failed. Karin was just smart enough to not just rely on that alone to guarantee Victory.

She may have eventually just by grinding Tou's army to a pulp.

Tou would eventually die against thousands upon thousands of troops.

Tou would have just retreated in order and then OuSen would have save the day crippling Karin´s pursuing army

Even if it's only adding her group of elites to actively attacking it would already give her better result imo.

She would have a chance with all of the resource that she has. She got massive advantage in KP afterall. We haven't really see her army closely enough to see if there's a great fighter there, but eh.... even if if there isn't, then she can just overwhelm Tou with number and ended up succeeding after some casualties anyway

She did try to take his head by sending kouyoku but failed.And I don't think there is another fighter who can go against Tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroashisanji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She did try to take his head by sending kouyoku but failed.And I don't think there is another fighter who can go against Tou.
    She used Kouyoku to draw Tou out, she wasn't expecting him to succeed in killing Tou actually.

If she used his 5k elites to flan Tou instead of sending them to KP, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    If she used his 5k elites to flan Tou instead of sending them to KP, who knows.
    it's a pretty certain "who knows"

tou's formation was on its last leg and the karin elites half that actually fought against their front was pretty high hyped. The other half going after one of the wings when tou is stalled by kouyoku is probably putting a decisive end to the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    it's a pretty certain "who knows"

tou's formation was on its last leg and the karin elites half that actually fought against their front was pretty high hyped. The other half going after one of the wings when tou is stalled by kouyoku is probably putting a decisive end to the battle.
    So Karin fucked up?

So Karin fucked up?
    i didn't imply that, but it depends on how you see it i guess

had ousen not been a factor, karin would have had the war won with her decision. But in hindsight, taking tou's head was less risky and more valuable.

Tou would have had his whole army retreat to the moutain and he would have used the terrain advantage to fight.

What Karin did was truly the best option she had. She simply couldn't know Ousen was even smarter.

Karin's numerical advantages at the time, if all was used to attack Tou, she would have drown him to death. At a huge cost though, naturally.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i didn't imply that, but it depends on how you see it i guess

had ousen not been a factor, karin would have had the war won with her decision. But in hindsight, taking tou's head was less risky and more valuable.
    Basically Karin tried to style on Qin and it ended up backfiring, then? Looks like all Chu commanders are arrogant assholes, indeed

Basically Karin tried to style on Qin and it ended up backfiring, then? Looks like all Chu commanders are arrogant assholes, indeed
    karin's strategy was actually a success and would've won them the battle. the fuck up was on ordo's end.
    R O C K S T A R