View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    2 11.11%
  • 3/5

    3 16.67%
  • 4/5

    8 44.44%
  • 5/5

    5 27.78%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - - - Updated - - -They should be damaged, not gone. Akou's army isn't fodder
    They are fodder when going up against 2 generals, one a "HK", without their leader.

    If Bananji's army is in complete disrepair because of Akou+Ouhon's 600, Banyou and co. should be dead against far worse odds. The fact that Hara apparently portrayed Banyou vs Chougaryu and Gakuei as a stalemate is laughable- should have thought twice before comparing snakehead to a HK if he couldn't back it up.
    Last edited by Tenma; 11-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would also have to mean that SSJ would know exactly where Qin would store the food.

    Which leads to the question: was that building already there or did Qin built it?
    I imagine there would be some areas more suitable for storing food even if the building wasn't there, though I imagine it was anyway. There could also be a network of tunnels?

    Though I think it's more likely the building was already there unless Ousen has a team of builders with him.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are fodder when going up against 2 generals, one a "HK", without their leader.

    If Bananji's army is in complete disrepair because of Akou+Ouhon's 600, Banyou and co. should be dead against far worse odds. The fact that Hara apparently portrayed Banyou vs Chougaryu and Gakuei as a stalemate is laughable- should have thought twice before comparing snakehead to a HK if he couldn't back it up.
    You seem to think there was a big engagement though - there wasn't. The GKH retreated before they were boxed in and that's why they weren't crippled.

    You're talking as if there was a big clash and Qin 'held out' which isn't what happened. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/Chapter-538?id=390745


    Zhao weren't fast enough.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I imagine there would be some areas more suitable for storing food even if the building wasn't there, though I imagine it was anyway. There could also be a network of tunnels?

    Though I think it's more likely the building was already there unless Ousen has a team of builders with him.
    Well, he is always building shit out there right?

    Armies can build things fast, and is only a wood depot anyway, in a day or two it can be ready

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You seem to think there was a big engagement though - there wasn't. The GKH retreated before they were boxed in and that's why they weren't crippled.

    You're talking as if there was a big clash and Qin 'held out' which isn't what happened. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/Chapter-538?id=390745


    Zhao weren't fast enough.
    Fact that Gyoku Hou could even just up and run away like this was stupid

    Akou dudes should be dead regardless, they challenged CGR head on

    Gyoku Hou should have sustained crippling losses escaping without their talented members, and those 8000 no-names should be dead without support.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he is always building shit out there right?

    Armies can build things fast, and is only a wood depot anyway, in a day or two it can be ready
    Roman legions built a fort to sleep in every day when they were on the march, building a supply depot for an army in the tens of thousands is easy peasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fact that Gyoku Hou could even just up and run away like this was stupid

    Akou dudes should be dead regardless, they challenged CGR head on

    Gyoku Hou should have sustained crippling losses escaping without their talented members, and those 8000 no-names should be dead without support.
    Yep. If they were able to escape so easily where was the threat supposed to be in the first place?

  7. #27
    First post, but I've lurking for a while in the shadoes and I already know some people from Manga Fox's forum . Itīs great to see them here again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The outcome of Ouhon's battlefield was utter nonsense. You are telling me Chougaryu and Gakuei were matched evenly by Banyou of all people for the entire day while Ouhon and Akou tore into Bananji? Both sides should have suffered equal losses at the least (realistically Chougaryu should have completely destroyed Banyou and the Akou army fodder were he worth half his hype).

    Well, in my opinion the key for the succesful escape of the GHU was that in fact Chougaryu left that battlefield in pursuit of Ou Hon, his actual target, with 2000- 3000 of his men. So when the GHU retreated the only commander there was Gakuei, and Chougaryu was in the middle of nowhere thinking of his next movement, but far from his main army. Also if you discount the 2000-3000 soldiers that left with him the numbers of that battlefield are also different. So it isnīt inconceivable for me at all that the GHU managed to retreat in those circunstances and with the help of Akou's 8000 men.



    PD.- Sorry for my english, not my first lenguage

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fact that Gyoku Hou could even just up and run away like this was stupid
    Why? Retreating when there's no one behind you isn't that difficult. You just.....run. The first row or so would find it difficult to turn and run but the others, not so much.

    Akou dudes should be dead regardless, they challenged CGR head on

    Gyoku Hou should have sustained crippling losses escaping without their talented members, and those 8000 no-names should be dead without support.
    [/quote]
    Why? Akou army is the strongest offensive unit on the Qin team whilst Chougaryu is undefined atm. We don't know what they specialize in. We also don't know how far in the Akou army was going, and the Chougaryu army was also getting attacked from two places behind by Akakain and Ouhon, in an area which was described a chapter before as being very impactful.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Yep. If they were able to escape so easily where was the threat supposed to be in the first place?
    They retreated before they were boxed in. If Ouhon had taken slightly longer to create his strategy they would have been and there would have been no escape.

    It was Ouhon's genius tactic, which Chougaryu compared directly to Great Heaven-standard.

  9. #29
    100% True
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shin fooling around wasn't as bad as spoiler suggested. It was actually quite funny. The situation with suplies is geting interesting.

    I wonder what is Riboku planning for Gyou Un.

    And yeah, the whole thing with Ouhon seem like bad writing.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? Retreating when there's no one behind you isn't that difficult. You just.....run. The first row or so would find it difficult to turn and run but the others, not so much.
    Lol, that's straight up BS. Do you know why armies lost when they started breaking and fleeing? Because cutting you from behind when you're trying to escape is the ideal situation for the enemy to kill you. Do you know why Sun Tzu recommends giving an escape route to enemies instead of completely encircling them, even if you can? So that they flee and die, instead of fighting to the death.

    Why? Akou army is the strongest offensive unit on the Qin team whilst Chougaryu is undefined atm. We don't know what they specialize in. We also don't know how far in the Akou army was going, and the Chougaryu army was also getting attacked from two places behind by Akakain and Ouhon, in an area which was described a chapter before as being very impactful.
    Are we supposed to believe that a force with no generals can defeat one with 2, one of them HK level, when we've seen over and over the difference having a general makes?

    They retreated before they were boxed in. If Ouhon had taken slightly longer to create his strategy they would have been and there would have been no escape.

    It was Ouhon's genius tactic, which Chougaryu compared directly to Great Heaven-standard.
    Ouhon's tactic was surprising and crippling the Bananji army instead of simply escaping with his life, not making his unit flee with no losses too because yes. This was one of the worst cases of plot armor I've seen in the manga so far.
    Last edited by Pirao; 11-22-2017 at 05:53 PM.

  11. #31
    Banned brachydios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fact that Gyoku Hou could even just up and run away like this was stupid

    Akou dudes should be dead regardless, they challenged CGR head on

    Gyoku Hou should have sustained crippling losses escaping without their talented members, and those 8000 no-names should be dead without support.
    For your information Kingdom is based on warring states period where the primary weapons are spear, sword, and bow. No machine gun to take out enemies after clashing against them.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For your information Kingdom is based on warring states period where the primary weapons are spear, sword, and bow. No machine gun to take out enemies after clashing against them.
    Riiight, before there were machine guns escaping was easy as pie as long as you didn't have enemies behind you, the generals of old were such dumbasses to not realize this simple fact

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, that's straight up BS. Do you know why armies lost when they started breaking and fleeing? Because cutting you from behind when you're trying to escape is the ideal situation for the enemy to kill you. Do you know why Sun Tzu recommends giving an escape route to enemies instead of completely encircling them, even if you can? So that they flee and die, instead of fighting to the death.



    Are we supposed to believe that a force with no generals can defeat one with 2, one of them HK level, when we've seen over and over the difference having a general makes?
    But Gakuei didnīt even pursuit the GHU, their main target was OuHon not the GHU, and when he dissappeared they didnīt know what to do. Especially Gakuei, who doesnīt seem very bright. Also he has to take in mind the 8000 Akou's men. And I repeat, Chougaryuu wasnīt actually there, he was pursuing OuHon.


    And you can make an orderly retreat in order to minimize loses, we already have seen that many times in Kingdom. We even saw Kanki's army scattering in all direction without any order and taking few loses in a very unrealistic tactic.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? Retreating when there's no one behind you isn't that difficult. You just.....run. The first row or so would find it difficult to turn and run but the others, not so much.


    Why? Akou army is the strongest offensive unit on the Qin team whilst Chougaryu is undefined atm. We don't know what they specialize in. We also don't know how far in the Akou army was going, and the Chougaryu army was also getting attacked from two places behind by Akakain and Ouhon, in an area which was described a chapter before as being very impactful.
    The GKH were still actively pincered even if Chougaryu himself was focused on Ouhon. CGR surely has his own deputies and subs, and not to mention Gakuei was still there. If it were as easy to just run from such a formation as you say, that makes CGR a dumbass for 1. thinking it would work and 2. throwing all his attention to Ouhon knowing the GKH would escape easily.

    ?? Ouhon was attacking the Bananji army, while Akakin was intercepting the detachment CGR sent to stop them. Chougaryu's core army was untouched. I wouldn't expect Akou's army without Akou to match a guy allegedly on the same level as a HK. Apparently, this altercation went on for a whole day, so I'm not sure what else they could be doing in the meantime.
    Last edited by Tenma; 11-22-2017 at 06:01 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Gakuei didnīt even pursuit the GHU, their main target was OuHon not the GHU, and when he dissappeared they didnīt know what to do. Especially Gakuei, who doesnīt seem very bright. Also he has to take in mind the 8000 Akou's men.

    And you can make an orderly retreat in order to minimize loses, we already have seen that many times in Kingdom. We even saw Kanki's army scattering in all direction without any order and taking few loses in a very unrealistic tactic.
    They didn't pursue them, because they were doing... what exactly? I'm supposed to believe that while Ouhon was attacking Bananji's army, Gakuei and Chougaryuu were twiddling their thumbs instead of killing the enemy that was already in their hands? Sorry but that's BS any way you slice it.

    I didn't remember about the BS with Kanki, yep, that was pretty bad too.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For your information Kingdom is based on warring states period where the primary weapons are spear, sword, and bow. No machine gun to take out enemies after clashing against them.
    Yeah, because there's no way to deal with a retreating army without machine guns

    So you even know what you are talking about or are you just going to continue posting borderline irrelevant bullshit?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They didn't pursue them, because they were doing... what exactly? I'm supposed to believe that while Ouhon was attacking Bananji's army, Gakuei and Chougaryuu were twiddling their thumbs instead of killing the enemy that was already in their hands? Sorry but that's BS any way you slice it.

    Chougaryuu wasnīt actually there, he was in pursuit of OuHon and when he realized OuHon`s true intentions he was tacken aback and in fact paused to think his next movement.

    Gakuei could have pursue the GHU, of course, but was in my opinion also surprised because their main target was never the GHU, but OuHon, and when he escaped he didnīt know what to do. Also he has to take in mind the 8000 men sent by Akou, and also he donīt seem very bright. We already have seen how Gakuei sent a emisary to ask Chougaryuu for instructions.
    Last edited by Stark777; 11-22-2017 at 06:08 PM.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe it's been there for a long time and only the Zhao knew about it.

    I hate that damn emote
    i can't stop laughing. i knew its only a matter of time before someone gets irked by one of the emotes.

    anyways i dont know if @Void; has changed his stance after reading the chapter. YTW was in a shitty situation to begin with bearing in mind that the main zhao army led by ssj has not marched. her chances right now are almost nil. the only way i see this playing out is if she recieves some kind of surprise reinforcements from kanki or if she kills rozo and gains command of his forces. i however still think that the first victory will come from that battlefield. i agree with most of you that ouhons accomplishment seemed forced if i may say. infact mouten seems to be handling his battlefield much like a general. i think Hara is doing better writting on mouten than the two (not that he is doing thaaaat bad on the two)

  19. #39
    Banned brachydios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, because there's no way to deal with a retreating army without machine guns

    So you even know what you are talking about or are you just going to continue posting borderline irrelevant bullshit?
    Well their objective is the commander head "Ouhon" but he escaped and they failed to anticipate his movement pattern while the remaining forces lead by Ouhon's gramp takes their chance to retreat with a big gap in pincer formation after the commander Snake Head in the midst of confusion.

    If you read the previous chapter carefully you might have an idea what's happening on the battlefield

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by brachydios View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well their objective is the commander head "Ouhon" but he escaped and they failed to anticipate his movement pattern while the remaining forces lead by Ouhon's gramp takes their chance to retreat with a big gap in pincer formation after the commander Snake Head in the midst of confusion.

    If you read the previous chapter carefully you might have an idea what's happening on the battlefield
    You do realise Ouhon created said gap in the opposite direction from which the GKH retreated?

    And yes, I reread the previous chapter. There's no way the GKH just runs away, back first to an much larger army, without sustaining serious losses. It's not that easy to just turn and run with 2 armies pushing your shit in, were it so everyone would do it. And if it were, then Chougaryu turning his attention to Ouhon despite it being so 'obvious' the GKH would escape unscathed makes him look like a full-on retard, not 'HK-level'.

    Pick your poison.
    Last edited by Tenma; 11-22-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •