View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    2 11.11%
  • 3/5

    3 16.67%
  • 4/5

    8 44.44%
  • 5/5

    5 27.78%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 92 of 92
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha it seems "Akakin" is just a filler to save Ouhon ...

    Doubt it, OuHon sent reinforcements to save him and he got a chapter named after him. We haven´t seen the last of Akakin for sure

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, this entire battle is major trash. From the GKU escaping such a deathtrap so easily, to the complete ineffectiveness of any and all Zhao commanders to even the burning of the Qin supplies. All of those are complete stupidity and Plot Armour. I cannot believe I am saying this but One piece is more entertaining than this garbage right now. The fact that the Ouhon just escaped such an impossible situation without consequences just makes my stomach turn.
    You're quite unfair here but it's not untrue that this battle has been a bit underwhelming so far. The ideas are good but the execution was poor.

    Armies on Mouten side kept teleporting and I'm not even talking about Riboku
    Yotanwa first contact with Quanrong felt like a wikipedia page (but Ryouyou is most interesting battleground so far in this war)
    Ouhon's army escaped a bit too easily and that 3rd day of battle felt like the first move of a battle, not something that last a whole day

    Besides, what happened to what Bananji said on first day: "put all your commanders on the same side of the battle and the other side will suffer greatly" ? Isn't it exactly what happened here with Ouhon and Akou?



    Despite this, everything before the actual battle was truly good except for Shin and Ten suddenly making stupid faces for no reason.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 11-24-2017 at 12:22 AM.

  3. #83
    Recent One Piece chapter is better than Kingdom? but i think the recent one piece chapter is much closer to Fairy Tails as oppose to better than Kingdom

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow, so Shin did have some words to sway (they were good btw ) but really? punch -> words -> throwing a fit and still angry? how da fuck do you think your words would stick if you act with such messed up priority?

    http://sensescans.com/reader/content...94dfc3/012.png

    thank goodness for the real MVPs of Suugen and Shousa in this whole mess
    Said MVPs were the ones causing all the fuss until commander Shin properly talked some sense into their heads

    Then they proceed to do their jobs as responsible for the newbies. Obviously they did it flawlessly cause they are both awesome.


    Also you say his words wouldnt stick, but they did
    Last edited by Ascot; 11-24-2017 at 02:30 PM.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Said MVPs were the ones causing all the fuss until commander Shin properly talked some sense into their heads

    Then they proceed to do their jobs as responsible for the newbies. Obviously they did it flawlessly cause they are both awesome.


    Also you say his words wouldnt stick, but they did
    they fixed their own problem, unlike a certain guy needs a little girl to feed and wipe his mouth

    the newbies needed their unit commanders to have the words stick


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #86
    J.Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're quite unfair here but it's not untrue that this battle has been a bit underwhelming so far. The ideas are good but the execution was poor.

    Armies on Mouten side kept teleporting and I'm not even talking about Riboku
    Yotanwa first contact with Quanrong felt like a wikipedia page (but Ryouyou is most interesting battleground so far in this war)
    Ouhon's army escaped a bit too easily and that 3rd day of battle felt like the first move of a battle, not something that last a whole day

    Besides, what happened to what Bananji said on first day: "put all your commanders on the same side of the battle and the other side will suffer greatly" ? Isn't it exactly what happened here with Ouhon and Akou?



    Despite this, everything before the actual battle was truly good except for Shin and Ten suddenly making stupid faces for no reason.
    That's the point, everything before the battle was good, but the execution has been rather lackluster especially on the Zhao/Riboku side. We are supposed to be biting our nails here, as this battle is supposed to be impossible to win by the Qin almost all standards, yet from our View it seems impossible for the Zhao to actually win. Whenever the Zhao actually achieve something it is by teleportation nonsense or as per the recent chapters an asspulled tunnel. After all is said and done, this overall battle that is supposed to be an epic mindgame between between Riboku and Ousen is just showing off the new generation(Mouten,Ouhon) skills.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the point, everything before the battle was good, but the execution has been rather lackluster especially on the Zhao/Riboku side. We are supposed to be biting our nails here, as this battle is supposed to be impossible to win by the Qin almost all standards, yet from our View it seems impossible for the Zhao to actually win. Whenever the Zhao actually achieve something it is by teleportation nonsense or as per the recent chapters an asspulled tunnel. After all is said and done, this overall battle that is supposed to be an epic mindgame between between Riboku and Ousen is just showing off the new generation(Mouten,Ouhon) skills.
    I don't think that's how it's meant to be tbh. The war isn't as impossible now that Ousen devised his locust strategy and ultimately, this is all about the new gen proving themselves.

    I do hope it gets a bit more tense later but we've still only had 2 days out of however many, so...

  8. #88
    That the new gens would have major roles in this battle was obvious since that pre-war meeting, this was to ve expected

  9. #89
    J.Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think that's how it's meant to be tbh. The war isn't as impossible now that Ousen devised his locust strategy and ultimately, this is all about the new gen proving themselves.

    I do hope it gets a bit more tense later but we've still only had 2 days out of however many, so...
    The locust strategy improved the odds a bit I agree, but I still think the ratio of impressive achievements have been overwhelmingly in favour in the Qin side. We had this discussion before, but I think Riboku still has been underused greatly. And the same goes for all the majority of the Zhao officers especially those new heavenly king lite folks.

  10. #90
    It's because Hara no grasp on realistic warfare and strategy. Hence the massive cavalry charges, absence of ranged weapons, unrealistic battles like dakan plains and this last Ouhon's stunt .

    And of course, he can't make appropriate showings for riboku

  11. #91
    No spoilers for Kingdom 540?? do we have a Jump this week?

  12. #92
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No spoilers for Kingdom 540?? do we have a Jump this week?
    i believe kingdom's on break this week

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •