Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is when it is the only international football tournament they both play in and thus can be compared in fairly. Weren't you the one claiming that I should compare Messi and Cristiano only since the former came to Spain? Nice hypocrisy changing your tune now

    World Cup = Biggest football tournament in the world, Messi = runner-up, Cristiano = nobody.

    Keep wanking Ronaldo, but that won't change the fact that Messi is a superior footballer.

    I'm glad you didn't even pretend that you watched the Euro 2016 after I called you out on that, thanks for your honesty on that, at least.
    You are the one who literally ignored how I proved you wrong about how Argentina is a much better team than Portugal and thus Messi has much better opportunities in his national team than Ronaldo. But even with such opportunities, the sad thing is Messi still couldnt win a international cup not even a copa, how sad. You can keep insulting but the thing is you will always be wrong. You dont even understand simple things.


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are the one who literally ignored how I proved you wrong about how Argentina is a much better team than Portugal and thus Messi has much better opportunities in his national team than Ronaldo. But even with such opportunities, the sad thing is Messi still couldnt win a international cup not even a copa, how sad. You can keep insulting but the thing is you will always be wrong. You dont even understand simple things.
    Because it isn't, Argentina is not a great team and has not been for a loooong time. The truth is you're the one who tried to use international football as a reason why Cristiano is superior, when actually Messi is superior even there.

    Keep insulting? What you felt insulted by being called a fanboy? Sorry, but that's just what you are. You can keep calling Cristiano better than Messi, and you'll still be wrong every time. Messi is the best footballer of his generation, I know it, you know it, and everyone knows it.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it isn't, Argentina is not a great team and has not been for a loooong time. The truth is you're the one who tried to use international football as a reason why Cristiano is superior, when actually Messi is superior even there.

    Keep insulting? What you felt insulted by being called a fanboy? Sorry, but that's just what you are. You can keep calling Cristiano better than Messi, and you'll still be wrong every time. Messi is the best footballer of his generation, I know it, you know it, and everyone knows it.
    tell me how Argentina is not a better team than Portugal? Or you dont even understand the difference.

    Well Argentina almost got out of the WC even with that team, maybe thats you think Argentina is a bad team. But that just proves that Messi cannot do shit even with such a good team.

    Also show me prove that Argentina is a bad team, not some bullshits that you keep saying. Coz Ive literally named all the stars that plays in Argentina and there is even more.


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tell me how Argentina is not a better team than Portugal? Or you dont even understand the difference.

    Well Argentina almost got out of the WC even with that team, maybe thats you think Argentina is a bad team. But that just proves that Messi cannot do shit even with such a good team.

    Also show me prove that Argentina is a bad team, not some bullshits that you keep saying. Coz Ive literally named all the stars that plays in Argentina and there is even more.
    Because they have no chemistry, and they guys you keep calling star players aren't half as good as you seem to think they are. There's a reason why they've never been favoured to win the WC in the last decade. If they're as good as you claim they're, they would have been. I suppose you believe bookies are idiots too, or something right?

    Portugal was almost eliminated from the Euro they won, in fact under the old format they would have been eliminated lmao.

    Now go ahead and respond to all the points I have made before and that you have conveniently ignored.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because they have no chemistry, and they guys you keep calling star players aren't half as good as you seem to think they are. There's a reason why they've never been favoured to win the WC in the last decade. If they're as good as you claim they're, they would have been. I suppose you believe bookies are idiots too, or something right?

    Portugal was almost eliminated from the Euro they won, in fact under the old format they would have been eliminated lmao.

    Now go ahead and respond to all the points I have made before and that you have conveniently ignored.
    All the players I have named are all better than every player in Portugal if I exclude Ronaldo. Only Pepe is on their level from Portugal. Also no chemistry isnt an excuse when we are comparing teams and my point stands, that Argentina is a lot better team than Portugal.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •