Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Muhammed Ali or Pele

I would do this if people are actually interested.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Does durability count as athleticism here? Lebron is probably one of the few athletes that never had any serious injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which Ronaldo
    CR7

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    CR7
    Lol. He isn't even the best of his generation, nor of his sport, so how can he be the greatest athlete?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Lol. He isn't even the best of his generation, nor of his sport, so how can he be the greatest athlete?

Tell me who is then? The amount of records he have done which is inhuman, no footballer has ever done. Messi comes close though.

Tell me who is then? The amount of records he have done which is inhuman, no footballer has ever done. Messi comes close though.
    You have the answer in your own post, Messi>Ronaldo.

Maradona also>CR7, I dunno about Pelesince I've never watched him.

CR7 the best footballer ever, good joke

Johan Cruyff

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

never said Messi>Ronaldo.

Pele and Maradona are different matter since they are from the old times, but football is changed a lot now. Tell me why Messi is better than Ronaldo? You can literally look at their stats and come at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    Johan Cruyff
    I didn't watch him, I'd rather not talk about guys I haven't watched play. At least I saw Maradona, even if it was only a little bit and I was quite young then.

never said Messi>Ronaldo.

Pele and Maradona are different matter since they are from the old times, but football is changed a lot now. Tell me why Messi is better than Ronaldo? You can literally look at their stats and come at me.
    I'm the one who is saying it. Messi>Ronaldo

What stats should I look at? Goals? Because that's literally all I could see from Ronaldo. Messi can create plays from the midfield apart from being a great scorer like Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a lot more one dimensional. You can come at me now. Why is Ronaldo better than Messi?
    Last edited by Pirao; 12-07-2017 at 02:00 PM.

I didn't watch him, I'd rather not talk about guys I haven't watched play. At least I saw Maradona, even if it was only a little bit and I was quite young then.

I'm the one who is saying it. Messi>Ronaldo

What stats should I look at? Goals? Because that's literally all I could see from Ronaldo. Messi can create plays from the midfield apart from being a great scorer like Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a lot more one dimensional. You can come at me now. Why is Ronaldo better than Messi?
    You can compare Ronaldo with Messi, from ever since Ronaldo came to La Liga. Its not only about goals. Ronaldo even have an international trophy which Messi dont. The only thing Messi was above Ronaldo was balon d or but they will be even this year.

You can compare Ronaldo with Messi, from ever since Ronaldo came to La Liga. Its not only about goals. Ronaldo even have an international trophy which Messi dont. The only thing Messi was above Ronaldo was balon d or but they will be even this year.
    Huh, no. Messi brings a lot more to a team than Ronaldo does. Messi has Olympic Gold and U-20 World Cup, they both lack World Cup which is the important one so both their international resumes are quite irrelevant actually, even though at least Messi got to the finals there, unlike Ronaldo.

As I thought, you only look at goal scoring stats.

Huh, no. Messi brings a lot more to a team than Ronaldo does. Messi has Olympic Gold and U-20 World Cup, they both lack World Cup which is the important one so both their international resumes are quite irrelevant actually, even though at least Messi got to the finals there, unlike Ronaldo.

As I thought, you only look at goal scoring stats.
    Are you seriously comparing a team like Argentina which is filled with stars, with Portugal? Really?

Also are you ignoring players like Xavi and Iniesta? Because of them Messi and Bercelona is this successful. While Ronaldo did get helped but not like Messi. Both in club and his national team.

Are you seriously comparing a team like Argentina which is filled with stars, with Portugal? Really?

Also are you ignoring players like Xavi and Iniesta? Because of them Messi and Bercelona is this successful. While Ronaldo did get helped but not like Messi. Both in club and his national team.
    Argentina filled with stars? Haha, please Argentina's team has been mediocre at best for quite a while. Are you suggesting that Portugal won the Euro thanks to Ronaldo carrying them? Because that's even more hilarious, considering he had a rather modest tournament and didn't even play the final. The fact is, both have been unimpressive in international football, so using it to put one over the other is honestly bafffling.

Argentina filled with stars? Haha, please Argentina's team has been mediocre at best for quite a while. Are you suggesting that Portugal won the Euro thanks to Ronaldo carrying them? Because that's even more hilarious, considering he had a rather modest tournament and didn't even play the final. The fact is, both have been unimpressive in international football, so using it to put one over the other is honestly bafffling.
    Higuain, Aguaro, Di Maria, Lavezzi, Pastore, Dybala, Mascerano, Zabalata. I can name more if you want and all of them plays at big clubs, you cannot deny the fact that Argentina is a much better team than Portugal.

And it was Ronaldo that carried them to the finals, and due to injuries he couldnt play so thing couldve been different more in Ronaldo's favor.

Higuain, Aguaro, Di Maria, Lavezzi, Pastore, Dybala, Mascerano, Zabalata. I can name more if you want and all of them plays at big clubs, you cannot deny the fact that Argentina is a much better team than Portugal.

And it was Ronaldo that carried them to the finals, and due to injuries he couldnt play so thing couldve been different more in Ronaldo's favor.
    Haha, ok. You just confirmed that you didn't watch the Euro and/or are a Ronaldo fanboy.

Since we're just talking BS I'll say Messi carried Argentina to the World finals, and World Runner Up>Euro.

Haha, ok. You just confirmed that you didn't watch the Euro and/or are a Ronaldo fanboy.

Since we're just talking BS I'll say Messi carried Argentina to the World finals, and World Runner Up>Euro.
    lol no

zero multiplied by any numbers will still be zero, so no. No cup will never be equal to one cup. Nice try though, as expected of a Messi fanboy.

lol no

zero multiplied by any numbers will still be zero, so no. No cup will never be equal to one cup. Nice try though, as expected of a Messi fanboy.
    It is when it is the only international football tournament they both play in and thus can be compared in fairly. Weren't you the one claiming that I should compare Messi and Cristiano only since the former came to Spain? Nice hypocrisy changing your tune now

World Cup = Biggest football tournament in the world, Messi = runner-up, Cristiano = nobody.

Keep wanking Ronaldo, but that won't change the fact that Messi is a superior footballer.

I'm glad you didn't even pretend that you watched the Euro 2016 after I called you out on that, thanks for your honesty on that, at least.

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Someone already said Thorpe.

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Usain Bolt

@X;
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.