Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and also super lol at those who think Shin's leadership is > Ten's.
    This based in one comic scene? lol

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This based in one comic scene? lol
    nah, I've been saying this


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nah, I've been saying this
    So how is she better then? just to see your point

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So how is she better then? just to see your point
    because she mostly keeps her cool when pressed in a situation she has to fix (I'm not counting moments like with Mouten where she just sweated cuz Shin was doing that too) and delivers the unit through them, she keeps the unit together as the brain better than Shin does as the heart imo

    only things Shin has over her is leading from the front with his voice and actions but I think he's mostly ineffectual as a leader when confronted with things you can't simply cut down


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #45
    I personally think brats those are calling out Shin's leadership whenever he does something or punches one of his men.

    I mean from what king said Shin is trying to calm his men down and keep them focused, as you all can tell from the scenes punches were about to fly and we all know the guys in the HSU won't be stopped by mere words.

    If you have been reading the manga, you would know that subordinates getting punched or hit by their superiors is nothing to cry at, such as Ouki calming down Roukomi during the war council at Bayou by hitting him on the head with his glaive, Kaishibou punched Rinko just to name a few.

    Now that I think about it Gokei and Gekishin just outright killed their own men for wavering and you guys cry about a single fist.

  6. #46
    you can trivialize this all you want but violence shouldn't be the first option, even if you're dealing with an unruly bunch. if Shin was a real leader off the battlefield, they'd actually respect him as such and listen to his words without him resorting to violence so easily. now, Imma need translation/context for that punch but I can brush it off because it doesn't look that serious i.e. the drawing and he didn't knock out Denei like he clobbered Hanoki's bastard.

    BUT



    -Meanwhile at HSU, Bihei is frustrated that both Ouhon and Mouten are doing something significant in the war while they are just there doing close to nothing at the middle battlefield. The rest of the HSU members are also arguing and blaming each other for their lack of achievements so far. Shin is angry and hit Den Ei in the face.




    -Shin wants his men to wait for the opportunity but is obviously also angry and starts to kick the table and blaming Ousen.
    is this really something a commander of 5k should do, act like a child? Ouki reprimanded Rokuomi by tapping (maybe this is too light but he didn't straight up smack him upside the head, like an impact a punch would have) him on the head with his glaive. but what Shin is doing is taking out his anger on others, whether he's reprimanding them or not. If I had to come up with an analogy, it's like a star player on a sports team taking out his anger on the bench and on teammates because the coach didn't draw up plays to feed him the ball for him to make plays. would this immature star player really be looked up as the leader of the locker room because he acts this way?

    I'm hoping the translated chapter can change my mind on this but this isn't the first time Shin's fallen short.


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #47
    Citizens of "Sai" had better expression than "Heki"

    Heki.JPG

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Citizens of "Sai" had better expression than "Heki"

    Heki.JPG
    i wonder how he will be when the award ceremony is done. will he even have the guts to to attend. i think this is even worse than loosing half of your army.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you can trivialize this all you want but violence shouldn't be the first option, even if you're dealing with an unruly bunch. if Shin was a real leader off the battlefield, they'd actually respect him as such and listen to his words without him resorting to violence so easily. now, Imma need translation/context for that punch but I can brush it off because it doesn't look that serious i.e. the drawing and he didn't knock out Denei like he clobbered Hanoki's bastard.

    BUT




    is this really something a commander of 5k should do, act like a child? Ouki reprimanded Rokuomi by tapping (maybe this is too light but he didn't straight up smack him upside the head, like an impact a punch would have) him on the head with his glaive. but what Shin is doing is taking out his anger on others, whether he's reprimanding them or not. If I had to come up with an analogy, it's like a star player on a sports team taking out his anger on the bench and on teammates because the coach didn't draw up plays to feed him the ball for him to make plays. would this immature star player really be looked up as the leader of the locker room because he acts this way?

    I'm hoping the translated chapter can change my mind on this but this isn't the first time Shin's fallen short.
    Haha, if you heard the shit real Chinese generals did to undisciplined soldiers you would be horrified, I guess.

  10. #50
    Yotanwa beheading Heki would be twisted as fuck

  11. #51
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yotanwa beheading Heki would be twisted as fuck
    I want it to happen because YTW was agreeing with Ousen in 502 about executing commanding officers if their squads lag behind. The only problem will be the reaction because it would seem like Hara did it for shock value.

  12. #52
    YTW executing Heki would be

  13. #53
    King of Heroes Chaos2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    289
    It should happen but most definitely won't sadly.

  14. #54
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,790
    OMG execution of Heki.... ...one can only hope...

  15. #55
    Shin punching one of his closest underlings means nothing because they're a close nit group anyway - it won't change anything between them at all (and if it was done for humor then it's a moot point anyways). If Shin punched a newbie for no reason then that's different. The HSU has a different dynamic where they all insult each other all the time anyway, but deep down they have a closer bond than most.

    Every group has a different dynamic. Kanki killed people in his own army, as did Gokei. Ouki did also. There's reasons to disregard Shin's leadership but this definitely isn't one of them. Denyu (or whoever) won't give a monkeys that Shin hit him.
    Last edited by Kanki; 11-21-2017 at 05:36 PM.

  16. #56
    It's not really possible for Yotanwa to execute Heki (even if I like the idea very much). His 10 000 men need a leader and Yotanwa is not exactly our usual commander. She's suited for people of the mountains, not normal soldiers.

    The best thing Heki could do now is throw his 10000 men at the face of Zhao the next day and kill as many enemies as posible before his armys goes down.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha, if you heard the shit real Chinese generals did to undisciplined soldiers you would be horrified, I guess.
    let's not get carried away, I'm only willing to discuss this in the context of the manga, not irl and stuff


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    let's not get carried away, I'm only willing to discuss this in the context of the manga, not irl and stuff
    In the context of the manga you say? Hmm, let's see. Baku Koshin killing a guy because he talked back to him. Soldiers talking about how 1000 man commanders killed soldiers for not maintaining formation properly in their presence, Gokei, Ouki and other generals killing soldiers, as Kanki has mentioned above, Ousen threatening to execute anyone who lags behind, etc.

  19. #59
    if it was ouhon, then we would have read it in a different light. infact that blow was not aimed at denei rather chousa. i think it was meant to emphasize the hsu as being the usual rascals. but you wait when they come into action. the moves they will make will be so amaizing that you will scream ass pull from Hara

  20. #60
    If it was any other guy we wouldnt even be talking about it.

    People make a big deal about any little thing shin does nowadays

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •