Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i won't be surprised if both ouhon and mouten recieve a superb loss next. i highly doubt Hara will give them a smooth sailing to generals. and it is at that point that shin will overcome all odds to save them (ofcourse loosing quite a number of his men too). for now they are too hyped and they need to have their horns clipped a little bit to pave way for further growth. i foresee Riboku coming up with a strategy that will overwhelm them and just like shin did in the past, his instincts will activate and save the two armies from complete annihilation. i hope we will see a loss or two of important characters from all the three armies

-The second day of the war ends after the clash at the right wing.
    Quite the skip, okay.

-Batei seems frustrated by the Qin army’s strategy as the Qin army has tried to minimize combat with the Zhao forces who has the advantage. This was the plan of Mouten as he used a “soft” approach to deal with Batei’s “hard” approach.
    Mouten evades Batei on open plains?

Shin is angry and hit Den Ei in the face.
    83 leadership at work.

SSJ rules
    At least I hope that @Saki;, ehm Hara, is not bullshitting us with Yotanwa appearing and anticipating it and having moved the supplies beforehand.
    Also poor SSJ seems to have severe trust issues, a 100.000 man commander walking around at night with a torch and setting stuff on fire. Or he is an arsonist. Or he just knows that if you want to get shit done in Zhao, you have to do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If i’m Ou Sen or YTW I will behead Heki for this screw up. I don’t understand why Heki didn’t give the rations to the YTW army for safekeeping or why Heki didn’t have at least 1000 people guarding it.

- - - Updated - - -

His first appearance is 516
    Hmm I assume he is one of the guys on the first page of ch516 receiving Riboku since the page didn't reveal his name as well.

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    Hmm I assume he is one of the guys on the first page of ch516 receiving Riboku since the page didn't reveal his name as well.
    How about chapter 519 on the second to last page he’s in the center between Kinmou & Chougaryuu.

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    Here : http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/C...9?id=368651#15

Of course Shin acts like a brat...anyways excited for the upcoming stuff, its becoming tense.

i think that the hsu panel was not for naught. i heard. king mentioning members of the hsu quarreling on achievements. that might be a foreshadow of the hsu outdoi themselves
    Last edited by Baragan; 11-20-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Hmm burning provisions certainly more worthy than stupid heki head. I like the progress of this war so far, rich of tactical maneuvre and battle of wits. I dont see ousen did something yet. Shin can go fuk himself, all i want to see is how ousen surprise us again.

Looks like a good chapter. SSJ and his "20 good men"

I'm more looking forward to the war council though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Here : http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kingdom/C...9?id=368651#15

Of course Shin acts like a brat...anyways excited for the upcoming stuff, its becoming tense.
    Thanks for the link! I checked his Chinese name and he is indeed the general that Riboku is referring to in this chapter. Looks like we will see him in action soon.

This chapter just reminded me of the Cao Cao vs Yuan Shao Battle of Guandu, a classic example of how important supplies and provisions can affect an entire war. It would be interesting to see how Yontawa or Ousen will salvage this.
    Last edited by magaxking; 11-20-2017 at 07:59 PM.

day 2 over already? SAD

lol at Batei and Shin losing themselves, what did I tell ya @Kanki; any doubts he accept Gaimou's challenge now? and also super lol at those who think Shin's leadership is > Ten's.

and more CIS to force tension, I dunno if Heki is legitimately careless to leave the rations easily accessible but it's pretty damning

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    and also super lol at those who think Shin's leadership is > Ten's.

Shin’s punch and table flip seemed to be written in a comedic tone. I don’t find any issue with it personally.

I wonder how Yotanwa would react to the fuck up from Heki? I’m assuming those provions were for Heki’s troops in which case they’ll need to take a bite out of Yotanwa’s provisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    Shin’s punch and table flip seemed to be written in a comedic tone. I don’t find any issue with it personally.

I wonder how Yotanwa would react to the fuck up from Heki? I’m assuming those provions were for Heki’s troops in which case they’ll need to take a bite out of Yotanwa’s provisions.
    If I read it right those provisions was for both of their armies.
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 11-20-2017 at 08:52 PM.

If I read it right those provisions was for all of them.
    That seems too big a blow to be true tbh. But RIP Heki if that’s the case

If I read it right those provisions was for all of them.
    it was for heki and ytw army. not for all the qin army. plus we have been shown hsu rations which means both ousen and kanki have their own rations

i also think that from ryouyou battlefield qins setback are enough already (not that i am the author ) from now on we are likely to see tables shift on qins favour on that battlefield. last day will likely be day 4 from how i see things moving
    Last edited by Baragan; 11-20-2017 at 08:50 PM.

That raises the tension of this war tenfold tbh. I like this development.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    it was for heki and ytw army. not for all the qin army. plus we have been shown hsu rations which means both ousen and kanki have their own rations

i also think that from ryouyou battlefield qins setback are enough already (not that i am the author ) from now on we are likely to see tables shift on qins favour. last day will likely be day 4 from how i see things moving
    I meant all of them as in YTW & Heki Armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    day 2 over already? SAD

lol at Batei and Shin losing themselves, what did I tell ya @Kanki; any doubts he accept Gaimou's challenge now?
    this changes nuffin'

I meant all of them as in YTW & Heki Armies.
    ohhh ok corrected.btw heki was given 10days worth of rations while ousen seems to have brought 5 days worth from shins comment, which solidifies my thought that by day four we will be done with sekai planes and maybe gyou. the war council will be interesting to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    this changes nuffin'
    so you think he'll go soft on Gaimou's hard?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg