Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    King of Heroes

Kingdom 539 Spoilers

I hope lots of ressources got burned. If so this arc is gonna become really interesting !

Batei helpless in front of Mouten's mind and Akou and Ouhon discussing as equals <3

Looks like a truly excellent chapter
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 11-20-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lastly, Shunsuiju. He appeared to be scouting the terrain. Wasn't Heki responsible for supply lines? I think I remember him bringing food worth a week? If that is set ablaze, the Yotanwa army will have immense pressure and may forcefully retreat, causing an irrepairable dent on the Qin army.
    so, saki's a prophet

looking forward to the next chapter
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

so its not hekis head or his army but rather his rations. things couldn't get any worse on that battlefield.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    so, saki's a prophet

looking forward to the next chapter
    i guess so. infact his predictions are so accurate that they should be tagged as spoilers from now on. where is @Saki; to give us spoilers for 540

- - - Updated - - -

it also seems that ousen is starting to get on ribokus nerves

LMAO, fucking Heki. Hope the Zhao burn his useless ass too

Great job Saki!Now things are becoming interesting.

So the holes were tunnels for Qin's provision stash?

not a single guard though?

heki will heki
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

So Riboku couldn't even force Ousen to use the Hi Shin Unit? Without the Hi Shin Unit it's like 60K vs 30K in the center. Unless Riboku is worried about a Hi Shin Unit ambush that looks bad.

But surely that aint all the provision's Qin have right? probably only yotanwa and heki's?

SSJ is still moving around looking for other stores?

Heki will not bed Yotanwa this time ^^

How does one not beef up the security for something that has been the major issue since the start of this campaign (I mean even at the brainstorming stage) though.

Lmao what did the tables do to Batei and Shin or is it because they are usually were plans are made.

Heki watching all the money his family spent on bribes go up in flames

hahahah fuck Heki, that tool needs to die...His money can not replace stupidity!

Here's my usual weekly summary!

Ch539: Opponent of the Battle
    link: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5443203129
    Summary:
    -The second day of the war ends after the clash at the right wing.

-At the end of the second day, Riboku plans to go to Gyouun’s battlefield (I am not sure Gyouun is a Zhao general or the name of a place)

-Batei seems frustrated by the Qin army’s strategy as the Qin army has tried to minimize combat with the Zhao forces who has the advantage. This was the plan of Mouten as he used a “soft” approach to deal with Batei’s “hard” approach.

-At the right wing, Ouhon’s return was warmly welcomed by Akou’s men as they realized how amazing Ouhon was that day on the battlefield. Even though they did not manage to take the head of Bananji, they were able to reduce the Zhao fighting strength significantly.

-Akou also appeared and praised Ouhon. Both Ouhon and Akou expects Riboku to do something significant the next day and they are planning to have a war council that night after Ouhon has treated to his wounds.

-Meanwhile at HSU, Bihei is frustrated that both Ouhon and Mouten are doing something significant in the war while they are just there doing close to nothing at the middle battlefield. The rest of the HSU members are also arguing and blaming each other for their lack of achievements so far. Shin is angry and hit Den Ei in the face.

-Shin wants his men to wait for the opportunity but is obviously also angry and starts to kick the table and blaming Ousen.

-While they were arguing, Ten informs them that dinner is ready. The soldiers realize that there seem to be lesser food in their bowl than usual for their dinner today. While they did receive 3 days worth of food from Ousen, it is expected that Makou’s death will result in a longer war, which mean they will have to limit their food consumption.

-Meanwhile at Ryouyou, a messenger has appeared at Heki’s tent to report about their provisions on fire.
    Chinese translation thanks to 夜之焰痕 as usual.

Kingdom could be on a break next week (NOT CONFIRMED)

https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2017...ch539-summary/
    Last edited by magaxking; 11-20-2017 at 05:29 PM.

thanks king. isn't gyouun the partner of chougaryuu( though it might not be him coz he has not been stationed yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    thanks king. isn't gyouun the partner of chougaryuu( though it might not be him coz he has not been stationed yet)
    Which means starting now the center will take over since Gyou’un is in the center. It’s also finally Shin time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    Hmm is he? I don't quite remember his name appearing before this. Do you have a chapter/page number for his first appearance?

If i’m Ou Sen or YTW I will behead Heki for this screw up. I don’t understand why Heki didn’t give the rations to the YTW army for safekeeping or why Heki didn’t have at least 1000 people guarding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    Hmm is he? I don't quite remember his name appearing before this. Do you have a chapter/page number for his first appearance?
    His first appearance is 516
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 11-20-2017 at 06:07 PM.

I like the way things are going on Ryouyou's battlefield. Heki biting the dust would be predictible, but them loosing all provisions may turn into serious problem.
    Mouten is doing good work against Batei as expected. And it seems Riboku moved Gyouun's army to attack? Finally something is happening in the center.

Shin is again acting childish...
    Last edited by Cichy; 11-20-2017 at 06:09 PM.