Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Biden would squash Trump.

Bernie running might not be wise, but it'd be the most fun.
    Biden.

I don't care for PJW, but this is a pretty mean compilation. start from 1 minute 5 seconds

Bernie lost the presidency the moment he let two teenagers push him off the stage

how is he gonna inspire anyone to think he's a guy who can stand up to Putin or even Kim Jung Un when two kids can shut down his rally
    Last edited by King; 12-02-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Keep drinking the kool-aid. Trump is a zionist puppet like the rest of them. I've once read somewhere the United States President is like 36th in how much power and influence they have in the world. Both sides are controlled including all presidents since JFK.

Stop playing their game, you're thinking too small.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    I admit defeat Mr. Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Keep drinking the kool-aid. Trump is a zionist puppet like the rest of them. I've once read somewhere the United States President is like 36th in how much power and influence they have in the world. Both sides are controlled including all presidents since JFK.

you don't even live in the states, how did you fall prey to this pov?

what do we do, bolid

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    you don't even live in the states, how did you fall prey to this pov?
    What does where I live have to do with anything I said?

That isolationist worldview is exactly what they want, divide and conquer.

What does where I live have to do with anything I said.
    just wondering how you started absorbing that shit when you're cute little swede

what do we do, bolid

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    just wondering how you started absorbing that shit when you're cute little swede
    Having the right balance of skepticism and open-mindedness. I never commit to any side or worldview and because of that I retain my personal power and am able to see the bigger picture, everyone else being focused on the minute insignifcant details like what party is right, what some political figure said etc.

what kool aid?

i like trump but i don't see him as a saviour or anything. dude's still gonna crush the dems in 2020 tho. so long as he keeps his base fairly happy

if i want anyone to change the world, i'll be looking at myself first

Lol,how Biden ain't in jail.He is one creepy motherfucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    what kool aid?

i like trump but i don't see him as a saviour or anything. dude's still gonna crush the dems in 2020 tho. so long as he keeps his base fairly happy

if i want anyone to change the world, i'll be looking at myself first
    The kool-aid that lets you believe there are two sides as evidenced by your comment "dude's still gonna crush the dems in 2020 tho".

You need to move above that sheep mentality, there are different levels to being a sheep.

If I gave you two cards to pick from a deck of cards, both being nr.4 and I told you to choose one of them, you will pick the number I want no matter what but I gave you the illusion of choice, in reality you didn't have a choice to begin with.

That's how it is with the two parties in the US.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they're free. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

That moment whn u die lol Cucumber's Avatar
    Nah

The kool-aid that lets you believe there are two sides as evidenced by your comment "dude's still gonna crush the dems in 2020 tho".

You need to move above that sheep mentality, there are different levels to being a sheep.

If I gave you two cards to pick from a deck of cards, both being nr.4 and I told you to choose one of them, you will pick the number I want no matter what but I gave you the illusion of choice, in reality you didn't have a choice to begin with.

That's how it is with the two parties in the US.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they're free. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    lol

fab, i think dems and the republicans are both equally trash and are all on the same side. its why i dont affiliate with any political party. they're all useless.

i just like trump. that's why i said HE - not the republicans - is going to crush the dems. and doesn't matter if it's dems or republicans, he's got them all in the palm of his hand and he's been wrecking them all since he announced his candidacy. dude has woken me up to the fact despite all their education, our leaders are largely trash. like i said, if u want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

lol

fab, i think dems and the republicans are both equally trash and are all on the same side. its why i dont affiliate with any political party. they're all useless.

i just like trump. that's why i said HE - not the republicans - is going to crush the dems. and doesn't matter if it's dems or republicans, he's got them all in the palm of his hand and he's been wrecking them all since he announced his candidacy. dude has woken me up to the fact despite all their education, our leaders are largely trash. like i said, if u want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
    This is why I said there are different levels to being a sheep.

You don't think Donald Trump is in the palm of somebody else's hand?

He may very well be.

Doesn't mean I care.

The most valuable thing that will come out of Trumps presidency is a shift in culture.

People will or have realised that the world was not as they thought it was and they need to stop leaving it in politicians hands or they will be left to the wolves.

That is more than I could have asked for. As long as that continues and Trump continues to shift culture in the direction I like, I'm satisfied. Because I'm not resting my hopes on anyone but me.

All these Non-Americans acting like they have any sway in this

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The issue is bigger than America imo.

He may very well be.

Doesn't mean I care.

The most valuable thing that will come out of Trumps presidency is a shift in culture.

People will or have realised that the world was not as they thought it was and they need to stop leaving it in politicians hands or they will be left to the wolves.

That is more than I could have asked for. As long as that continues and Trump continues to shift culture in the direction I like, I'm satisfied. Because I'm not resting my hopes on anyone but me.
    If you don't know or care who is ultimately in control how do you know a shift in culture is what will happen?

He is currently trying to go to war with Norh Korea, he has the same script as Bush and Obama did before him and if you're not interested in the root source of the problem then it's pointless.

So was Obama and the others behind him...

In fact, the rotten ideology behind many of his decisions, and the fact that some were halted by the Congress before they were put into action suggests that he has a degree of freedom in it.

At the end of the day, this is completely inconsequential regardless. Results are the same.
    Last edited by DreX; 12-02-2017 at 02:28 PM.

So was Obama and the others behind him...

In fact, the rotten ideology behind many of his decisions, and the fact that some were halted by the Congress before they were put into action suggests that he has a degree of freedom in it.

At the end of the day, this is completely inconsequential regardless. Results are the same.
    The freedom he has is the freedom he is allowed. Actions are what is really important, he's a new character but the script is the same.

The freedom he has is the freedom he is allowed. Actions are what is really important, he's a new character but the script is the same.
    No not really, you're degrading the previous presidents by saying the script is the same, but nice theory anyways.

No not really, you're degrading the previous presidents by saying the script is the same, but nice theory anyways.
    All presidents since JFK deserve to be degraded aswell as some before him.

Also it's not a theory that the president is being controlled.
    Him trying to go to war with North Korea is the same as previous presidents going to war with other countries such as Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria.

North Korea doesn't have a western controlled central bank, neither did Iraq and Libya before they got wiped out.

He's another warmongering puppet like the rest of them.