Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar

Naruto AG [Discussion Thread]

Daily Post (DP) 0:
    <<< read right to left <<<

(made poorly in paint XD)

1. Read all the rules, notes, mechanics, and announcements posted by the GM.
    2. All Millennium Forums / Section rules apply.
    3. GM is Almighty. Respect my authority.
    4. If you cause disruption in the game, ruin the mechanics, are disrespectful to me or to the other players, and/or dare to do something that will stop the fun of the game for others on purpose, you shall be GM killed outright. Furthermore, I am not above asking for a section ban.
    5. This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT). Please enable your PM in order to play.
    6. You are not allowed to quote or screen shot any PMs from the GM. Revealing the contents of your Role Sheet is allowed, but no screenshots of RS, or forwarding of the GM’s quoted PM with your RS is allowed. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be GM killed.
    7. Be active by making 1 non-spam post in the DT, voting, AND using an ability EVERY DAY (meaning a single 24 hour period).
    Failure to post in the DT = -20HP
    Failure to vote = -40HP
    Failure to use an ability = -40HP
    So if you are completely inactive you lose 100HP!
    8. The dead do not talk. You cannot post in the DT, VT or PM other players about the game until it is over. Dead means dead. If you are displeased with anything, please wait until the end of the game to discuss.
    9. Play towards your win conditions. No good shall come from trolling.
    10. Rules, notes, and mechanics are all subject to change.

Notes:
    1. The game is based on the Second Phase of the Chunin Exams Arc of Naruto. However, knowledge of the series, while helpful, is unnecessary.
    2. Game will start on Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 13:00 GMT -6.
    3. All days will last 24 hours, ending at 13:00 GMT -6.
    4. It is helpful to PM your ability use and movement at least 2 hours before the end of the day.
    5. Game is expected to last 3-5 days.
    6. You are allowed 1 guess for the teammate you need to find per day. At the end of the day you will be informed if your PVG was achieved.

Factions:
    Team 7 (a.k.a. Team Love Triangle) [Civilians]
    Team Oboro (a.k.a. Team Rain Rejects) [Civilians]
    Team Baki (a.k.a. Team Daddy Issues) [Civilians]
    Team 8 (a.k.a. Team Beastiability Fetish) [Civilians]
    Team Guy (a.k.a. Team Bruce Lee) [Civilians]
    Team 10 (a.k.a. Team Parent Trap) [Civilians]
    Team Dosu (a.k.a. Team Guinea Pigs) [Civilians]
    Team Flambouyant Anti Good Garish Organization That Rejuvenates Youth (a.k.a. Team FAGGOTRY) [Assassins]

PM Protocols:
    NAG – A [for sending ability use]
    NAG – AC [for changing your ability use]
    NAG – Q [for asking a question]
    NAG – M [for sending movement on the map]
    NAG – MC [for changing your movement]
    NAG – S [for selling, trading, giving away or hiding scrolls]
    NAG – PVG [for sending in personal victory goal]

Ability Tree:
    MOVEMENT MANIPULATION > MOVEMENT = PROXY = DP MANIPULATION = FACTION KILL > VOID > KILL = BRAINWASH > SPLIT = PROTECT > REDIRECT = REFLECT > SCROLL STEAL > STUN > BLOCK > WEAKEN > ATTACK = POISON > STEAL > HEAL > INVESTIGATE > LYNCH

Mechanics (How to Play):
    1. Each player starts the game with 200HP. You cannot have more than 200HP unless stated otherwise in your RS. When you reach 0HP, you die immediately.
    2. Each player will receive a Role Sheet (RS) detailing their abilities.
    3. You can only use one active ability a day unless stated otherwise in your RS. Movement does not count as an active ability.
    4. You can change the target of your ability(s) and your movement as much as you like.
    5. If you have multiple abilities, you can change which one(s) to use as much as you like.
    6. Abilities are not time or random number generator (rng) based. Instead, they follow a priority basis detailed above in the Ability Tree. What this means is that all abilities of the same kind, or of equal priority, should work.
    7. To use your active(s) simply PM me who you want to use your ability on using the appropriate PM protocol to title your PM.
    8. At the end of the day, a Daily Post (DP) will be published, detailing the events of day.
    9. If you can’t find your codename in the DP or you notice that a mistake has been made, please inform me as soon as possible so that it can be edited.
    10. Game ends when Great Victory or higher is achieved. See your RS for details.

Scroll Mechanics:
    1. Everyone has the ability to steal a scroll, it is an active ability, and thus it has been included in all of your RS. Like any other ability, your target must be in range for it to work.
    2. You can be in possession of multiple scrolls.
    3. You must be specific with your scroll steal, meaning you must say what type of scroll you're stealing and from who. E.g. "Steal earth scroll from Nika." If your scroll steal fails for any reason, you lose 20HP.
    4. If you steal from someone who has multiple scrolls, you still only get one of the specific scrolls you asked for.
    5. Because stealing of the scroll is not time/rng based, if two or more people try to steal the same scroll, they will enter a battle for it. The winner gains the scroll, while the loser(s) gets -30HP.
    6. If a scroll holder is killed, the scroll passes to whoever dealt them the finishing blow. If their death was the result of multiple attackers, then they will enter a battle for the scroll(s). Again, the winner gains the scroll, while the loser(s) gets -30HP.
    7. Scroll bearers may choose to give them away to any player they choose. Scrolls can even be bought, sold and traded using HP or other scrolls. These exchanges go through REGARDLESS of location and do not come with the risk of losing HP for failing to steal a scroll.
    8. Players decide on the terms of the exchange.
    9. To give away a scroll, the bearer must inform me and then I shall give the scroll to the receiver.
    10. To sell a scroll(s), the bearer must tell me who they are selling to and for what amount of HP, and the buyer must tell me they are buying the scroll(s) from the bearer for a matching amount. Then, the scroll(s) will be transferred.
    11. To trade scrolls, the bearers must tell me what scrolls they are giving away and what scrolls they should be receiving. Then, the scroll(s) will be transferred.
    12. Scrolls cannot be swallowed, burned, or otherwise destroyed.
    13. Scrolls can be hidden in an area behind a rock, tree, log or bush - meaning they don't have to be carried by a person. However, whoever enters the area will be informed that a scroll is hidden there and they may steal it if they correctly guess what kind of scroll is there and what it is hidden behind.
    14. As long as the game isn't over, the scrolls stay in play meaning they can still be stolen, given, or traded.
    15. Your RS tells you if you start with a scroll or not.

Map:

Map Mechanics:
    1. Your RS will tell you where you start on the map.
    2. You can move forward, back, left or right one space only unless stated otherwise in your RS. However, you cannot move diagonally. E.g. If you start at area 17, you can move to 23, 10 or 18.
    3. Abilities should work if the target is in range. Any area that touches your location directly is in range. E.g. If you are at area 17, areas 17, 23, 16, 10, 11 and 18 are in range.
    4. If your target is not in range, your ability use(s) fails.
    5. You do not have to move. You can choose to remain where you are. Movement is not one of the activity requirements.
    6. The yellow shurikens indicate how many people are at that location.
    7. If you are in an area where part of the river runs through (areas 21, 14, 7, 2, 1, 4, 11 and 18), you gain 10HP everyday which will go in the same time as HEAL in the Ability Tree. This will only happen if you are active. No free HP for inactivifags =3=. This can be a blessing, but it can also give away your possible location to your enemies so be mindful of this.
    8. There are giant snakes and centipedes roaming the forest. If you encounter one, you can either engage in combat or run away. Running away means it remains on the loose... Engaging in combat may lead to unfortunate events.
    9. 100 HP will be rewarded to the first person who can figure out how the giant centipedes appear. I shall give the 100 HP to WHOEVER the winner wants to give it to WHENEVER they ask for it, IMMEDIATELY. Of course it wont matter if the receiver is killed or lynched but otherwise this can be really useful . You're allowed 1 guess per day. If you guess part of it correctly, I will tell you.

Countdown:

Daily Post:
    DP 1
    DP 2
    DP 3
    DP 4
    DP 5
    DP 6 - Game End

Players:
    @Ultraviolet; Team 10 [Choji Akimichi, Sexy Commando Gaiden] has been GM killed.
    @120; Team Guy [Tenten, Wood Bang] is dead.
    @Void; |40|40|40|40|[160]
    @Finalbeta; Team Dosu [Zaku Abumi, The Big Fish in a Small Pond] has been lynched.
    @Nordlending; |40|40|10 [90]
    @Littlefinger; (Brainwash victim), Team FAGGORTY (Former Team 10) [Shikamaru Nara, Bambi] has been lynched.
    @X; |40|40|40|40|40|20 [220]
    @Kokichi; and @Ouzen; Team 7 [Naruto Uzumaki, Sanji] is dead.
    @Zu; |40|40|20 [100]
    @Ink Spot; |40|40|40|40|[160]
    @Umberella; Team Oboro [Mubi, The Man with One Eye] has been Lynched.
    @Albion; |40|40|40|40|20 [180]
    @Schnarf; Team 10 [Ino Yamanaka, Pumba] is dead.
    @Aether; Team Dosu [Dosu Kinuta, The Boner] is dead.
    @Y; Team Guy [Neji Hyuga, The Spoiler Alert] has been GM killed.
    @Ouzen; Team 7 [Sasuke Uchiha, The One with PTSD] is dead.
    @Ricky; Team Baki [Kankuro, Geppetto] has been lynched.
    @Crispy Asshole; 10 [10]
    @i c e; Team FAGGOTRY [Misumi Tsurugi, The Nerd] has been lynched.
    @Jacob; (Brainwash victim) Team FAGGORTY (Former Team 8) [Hinata Hyuga, The One Who Needs Speech Therapy] has been GM killed.
    @Great Potato; |40|40|40|40|40|40|10 [250]

Reserve List:
    1. @Gluten-Free Semen;
    2. @The Bald Headed Negro;
    3. @Chisaki;
    4. @Alchemist21;

The Aftermath Links:
    Ability Use Doc
    Movement/Scroll/Centipede Doc
    Team FAGGOTRY Doc
    Team FAGGOTRY QT
    Role Sheets
    Funny Game Moments
    Awards Ceremony
    Questions Nika has for the players

Last edited by Nikamara; 11-24-2017 at 01:06 AM.

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

in that part of my mind that thinks that everything will still be ok if i don't do anything
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10/10 would clorox again
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    10/10
    sig hotter than cayenne
    In clorox we pray, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by a Fucking Peasant View Post
    Ain't nobody touching The Queen Umber

where my itachi role at tho

in that part of my mind that thinks that everything will still be ok if i don't do anything

Daily Post (DP) 0:
    <<< read right to left <<<

(made poorly in paint XD)

1. Read all the rules, notes, mechanics, and announcements posted by the GM.
    2. All Millennium Forums / Section rules apply.
    3. GM is Almighty. Respect my authority.
    4. If you cause disruption in the game, ruin the mechanics, are disrespectful to me or to the other players, and/or dare to do something that will stop the fun of the game for others on purpose, you shall be GM killed outright. Furthermore, I am not above asking for a section ban.
    5. This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT). Please enable your PM in order to play.
    6. You are not allowed to quote or screen shot any PMs from the GM. Revealing the contents of your Role Sheet is allowed, but no screenshots of RS, or forwarding of the GM’s quoted PM with your RS is allowed. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be GM killed.
    7. Be active by making 1 non-spam post in the DT, voting, AND using an ability EVERY DAY (meaning a single 24 hour period).
    Failure to post in the DT = -10HP
    Failure to vote = -20HP
    Failure to use an ability = -20HP
    So if you are completely inactive you lose 50HP!
    8. The dead do not talk. You cannot post in the DT, VT or PM other players about the game until it is over. Dead means dead. If you are displeased with anything, please wait until the end of the game to discuss.
    9. Play towards your win conditions. No good shall come from trolling.
    10. Rules, notes, and mechanics are all subject to change.

Notes:
    1. The game is based on the Second Phase of the Chunin Exams Arc of Naruto. However, knowledge of the series, while helpful, is unnecessary.
    2. Game will start on Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 13:00 GMT -6.
    3. All days will last 24 hours, ending at 13:00 GMT -6.
    4. It is helpful to PM your ability use and movement at least 2 hours before the end of the day.
    5. Game is expected to last 3-5 days.
    6. You are allowed 1 guess for the teammate you need to find per day. At the end of the day you will be informed if your PVG was achieved.

Factions:
    Team 7 (a.k.a. Team Love Triangle) [Civilians]
    Team Oboro (a.k.a. Team Rain Rejects) [Civilians]
    Team Baki (a.k.a. Team Daddy Issues) [Civilians]
    Team 8 (a.k.a. Team Beastiability Fetish) [Civilians]
    Team Guy (a.k.a. Team Bruce Lee) [Civilians]
    Team 10 (a.k.a. Team Parent Trap) [Civilians]
    Team Dosu (a.k.a. Team Guinea Pigs) [Civilians]
    Team Flambouyant Anti Good Garish Organization That Rejuvenates Youth (a.k.a. Team FAGGOTRY) [Assassins]

PM Protocols:
    NAG – A [for sending ability use]
    NAG – AC [for changing your ability use]
    NAG – Q [for asking a question]
    NAG – M [for sending movement on the map]
    NAG – MC [for changing your movement]
    NAG – S [for selling, trading, giving away or hiding scrolls]
    NAG – PVG [for sending in personal victory goal]

Ability Tree:
    MOVEMENT MANIPULATION > MOVEMENT = PROXY = DP MANIPULATION = FACTION KILL > VOID > KILL = BRAINWASH > SPLIT = PROTECT > REDIRECT = REFLECT > SCROLL STEAL > STUN > BLOCK > WEAKEN > ATTACK = POISON > STEAL > HEAL > INVESTIGATE > LYNCH

Mechanics (How to Play):
    1. Each player starts the game with 200HP. You cannot have more than 200HP unless stated otherwise in your RS. When you reach 0HP, you die immediately.
    2. Each player will receive a Role Sheet (RS) detailing their abilities.
    3. You can only use one active ability a day unless stated otherwise in your RS. Movement does not count as an active ability.
    4. You can change the target of your ability(s) and your movement as much as you like.
    5. If you have multiple abilities, you can change which one(s) to use as much as you like.
    6. Abilities are not time or random number generator (rng) based. Instead, they follow a priority basis detailed above in the Ability Tree. What this means is that all abilities of the same kind, or of equal priority, should work.
    7. To use your active(s) simply PM me who you want to use your ability on using the appropriate PM protocol to title your PM.
    8. At the end of the day, a Daily Post (DP) will be published, detailing the events of day.
    9. If you can’t find your codename in the DP or you notice that a mistake has been made, please inform me as soon as possible so that it can be edited.
    10. Game ends when Great Victory or higher is achieved. See your RS for details.

Scroll Mechanics:
    1. Everyone has the ability to steal a scroll, it is an active ability, and thus it has been included in all of your RS. Like any other ability, your target must be in range for it to work.
    2. You can be in possession of multiple scrolls.
    3. You must be specific with your scroll steal, meaning you must say what type of scroll you're stealing and from who. E.g. "Steal earth scroll from Nika." If your scroll steal fails for any reason, you lose 20HP.
    4. If you steal from someone who has multiple scrolls, you still only get one of the specific scrolls you asked for.
    5. Because stealing of the scroll is not time/rng based, if two or more people try to steal the same scroll, they will enter a battle for it. The winner gains the scroll, while the loser(s) gets -30HP.
    6. If a scroll holder is killed, the scroll passes to whoever dealt them the finishing blow. If their death was the result of multiple attackers, then they will enter a battle for the scroll(s). Again, the winner gains the scroll, while the loser(s) gets -30HP.
    7. Scroll bearers may choose to give them away to any player they choose. Scrolls can even be bought, sold and traded using HP or other scrolls. These exchanges go through REGARDLESS of location and do not come with the risk of losing HP for failing to steal a scroll.
    8. Players decide on the terms of the exchange.
    9. To give away a scroll, the bearer must inform me and then I shall give the scroll to the receiver.
    10. To sell a scroll(s), the bearer must tell me who they are selling to and for what amount of HP, and the buyer must tell me they are buying the scroll(s) from the bearer for a matching amount. Then, the scroll(s) will be transferred.
    11. To trade scrolls, the bearers must tell me what scrolls they are giving away and what scrolls they should be receiving. Then, the scroll(s) will be transferred.
    12. Scrolls cannot be swallowed, burned, or otherwise destroyed.
    13. Scrolls can be hidden in an area behind a rock, tree, log or bush - meaning they don't have to be carried by a person. However, whoever enters the area will be informed that a scroll is hidden there and they may steal it if they correctly guess what kind of scroll is there and what it is hidden behind.
    14. As long as the game isn't over, the scrolls stay in play meaning they can still be stolen, given, or traded.
    15. Your RS tells you if you start with a scroll or not.

Map:

Map Mechanics:
    1. Your RS will tell you where you start on the map.
    2. You can move forward, back, left or right one space only unless stated otherwise in your RS. However, you cannot move diagonally. E.g. If you start at area 17, you can move to 23, 10 or 18.
    3. Abilities should work if the target is in range. Any area that touches your location directly is in range. E.g. If you are at area 17, areas 17, 23, 16, 10, 11 and 18 are in range.
    4. If your target is not in range, your ability use(s) fails.
    5. You do not have to move. You can choose to remain where you are. Movement is not one of the activity requirements.
    6. The yellow shurikens indicate how many people are at that location.
    7. If you are in an area where part of the river runs through (areas 21, 14, 7, 2, 1, 4, 11 and 18), you gain 10HP everyday which will go in the same time as HEAL in the Ability Tree. This will only happen if you are active. No free HP for inactivifags =3=. This can be a blessing, but it can also give away your possible location to your enemies so be mindful of this.
    8. There are giant snakes and centipedes roaming the forest. If you encounter one, you can either engage in combat or run away. Running away means it remains on the loose... Engaging in combat may lead to unfortunate events.
    9. 100 HP will be rewarded to the first person who can figure out how the giant centipedes appear. I shall give the 100 HP to WHOEVER the winner wants to give it to WHENEVER they ask for it, IMMEDIATELY. Of course it wont matter if the receiver is killed or lynched but otherwise this can be really useful . You're allowed 1 guess per day. If you guess part of it correctly, I will tell you.

Countdown:

Daily Post:

Players:
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]
    |40|40|40|40|40|[200]

Reserve List:
    1. @Gluten-Free Semen;
    2. @The Bald Headed Negro;
    3. @Chisaki;

The Vote Thread will be put up shortly. RS are being sent out.
    What is wrong with the player list lmao
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    10/10 would clorox again
    10/10
    sig hotter than cayenne
    In clorox we pray, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by a Fucking Peasant View Post
    Ain't nobody touching The Queen Umber

do we know whos on our team or do we got to track them down

how does this work

all these civ factions, is this the most we've ever had?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi View Post

how does this work
    PM me

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    all these civ factions, is this the most we've ever had? PM me
    u play these kind of games? mindblown

Quote Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
    What is wrong with the player list lmao
    it happens every single game
    whenever I paste the DT from my PM into a thread, of the "]" from the tables disappear for no reason and I have to put them all in manually. It's no biggie. I'm used to it by now.

didnt get my role yet

how does this work
    you gotta ask around and find them.
    part of everyone's personal goal is to find a teammate
    title your PM "NAG - PVG" and tell me who you think that teammate is.

where my itachi role at tho
    in your heart

Nobody make fun of my map . I don't know how to photoshop okay!

you gotta ask around and find them.
    part of everyone's personal goal is to find a teammate
    title your PM "NAG - PVG" and tell me who you think that teammate is.
    u always make things difficult

best star wars chara eva Salacious Crumb's Avatar
    stop mentioning me, im not even in this nika.

...But this puts a smile on my face

u play these kind of games? mindblown
    I didn't say I was good at them

Nobody make fun of my map . I don't know how to photoshop okay!
    you should've drawn your own map -3-

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Gimme Tendo Pain!

so much rules... time for a lunch break

come find me...lets go kill some ninja fags

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    come find me...lets go kill some ninja fags

sometimes I get hundreds of PMs in a day
    when I see a pm title I choose what I will deal with first. Am I dealing with all the abilities? or answering questions? or addressing pvg guesses?
    it helps me. i don't care if it's complicated for you