8 44.44%
  • 4/5

6 33.33%
  • 5/5

4 22.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gellert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really miss those days that Shin was seen as the most badass and not just a brawny idiot...
    During all previous arcs there was always that moment where his instinct allowed him to make a very good move, even during Kokuyou. The rest of the time he wasn't depicted as the smartest person but as a balanced one, pretty serious even sometimes.

Actually he has only been depicted as a complete morron since this arc, since the chapter with the archer brothers precisely. I really don't know why Hara wants to make him a Ben Stiller suddenly

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    During all previous arcs there was always that moment where his instinct allowed him to make a very good move, even during Kokuyou. The rest of the time he wasn't depicted as the smartest person but as a balanced one, pretty serious even sometimes.

Actually he has only been depicted as a complete morron since this arc, since the chapter with the archer brothers precisely. I really don't know why Hara wants to make him a Ben Stiller suddenly

Yeah, this chapter and the chapter where Ten wanted to join the Hi Shin Unit.

The Hi Shin Unit figures in this arc has been heavily underwhelming as of now... Except for the older archer who was hyped for his archery mastery