Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar

Will Wano be team battles?

As much as we hope i just don't think Oda will give every straw hat a one-on-one in Wano since he has to focus a lot on the others as well so i'm thinking that Oda will atleast let every straw hat take part in a fight with a SH ally which would also honestly be for the best since i wouldn't be happy with all the other allies getting shafted for the sake off the main characters either. We pretty much need a balance between the two.

The ally can play Law's role in the Doffy battle and the straw hat can play Luffy's role. The straw hat wins but the ally puts in a lot off work aswell.

What do you think about this?

Don't see the calamities or Kaido going down in a 1v1. Luffys alliance just isn't strong enough. The mid or weak trio may get some solo fights against executives similar to Bobbins or Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see the calamities or Kaido going down in a 1v1. Luffys alliance just isn't strong enough. The mid or weak trio may get some solo fights against executives similar to Bobbins or Opera.
    If Marco, Jozu and Vista all participate in the battle I can see the Calamities going down 1v1. Any other scenario would require teams.
    The Greatest Military Strength of The World Government, The Three Admirals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    If Marco, Jozu and Vista all participate in the battle I can see the Calamities going down 1v1. Any other scenario would require teams.
    That would be rather anticlimactic imo. I doubt Oda will just have the WBs fighting the enemies top tiers and steal the Supernovae their spotlight if they will be part of the war at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    That would be rather anticlimactic imo. I doubt Oda will just have the WBs fighting the enemies top tiers and steal the Supernovae their spotlight if they will be part of the war at all.
    I guess he could have Marco and Co take out the Calamities and let the Supernovae all fight Kaido.

The main point of my post however is that they would have enough firepower. I do agree that Oda probably has other plans. I actually think Jack will fight the Dukes however. One thing to consider is that only Marco might be alive from the Whitebeards.
    The Greatest Military Strength of The World Government, The Three Admirals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    I guess he could have Marco and Co take out the Calamities and let the Supernovae all fight Kaido.

The main point of my post however is that they would have enough firepower. I do agree that Oda probably has other plans. I actually think Jack will fight the Dukes however. One thing to consider is that only Marco might be alive from the Whitebeards.
    There is no way Oda would give the old guard the responsibility of taking out their peers. That is always the job of the new generation.

Law, Zoro, Drake, Killer, Sanji, Kidd, and probably Weeble along with Luffy will take out Queen, King, and the Shogun. Kinemon's group probably have a boss too(Ryuma descendant ?) and Hawkins&Apoo are wild cards.

I agree the Dukes will take part in Jack's downfall but he'll probably be finished off by a SN to make a statement to Kaidou about who he should be wary about.

Kaidou - Luffy Law
    Calamities will be taken down by marco/jozu Sanji Zoro and Jenbe maybe Usopp will play apart.

Wether or not it will be 1 on 1 idk. Probably half and half.

Luffy has about 5 people approaching commander level in his alliance not including Marco and his own friends.

Luffy
    Law
    SANJI
    Zoro
    Jenbe

Sanji Zoro and Jenbe soloing commanders isnt impossible but kinda doesnt sit right power wise. Anywho Luffy has enough fire power to possibly match Kaidou plus three commanders but its a stretch. The rest of his 7 commanders are just as big a stretch to beat samurai and yonkou allies. Thats ok because they're the underdogs.

It will be Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido

the allies like Law and Marco will fight calamities:
    Macro + Jimbe vs King
    Law + Kidd + Killer vs Queen
    Neko + Dog vs Jack