Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He should scale to Hagoromo, or at least Juubidara. So multi-continental to moon level
    Honestly the Juubi is the Shinju = Kaguya. It was showed how strong Juubi was in his 2nd incomplete form (comparable to the Naruto planet), let alone 3rd complete.

The REAL complete final Juubi shold also be far stronger than his 4th Ninja War version, because Prime Juubi had the complete 9 Bijuu inside him/her which means a 100% not divided Kurama and prime 9 Bijuu.

I would say planet level. Probably higher in his prime form.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath View Post
    Honestly the Juubi is the Shinju = Kaguya. It was showed how strong Juubi was in his 2nd incomplete form (comparable to the Naruto planet), let alone 3rd complete.

The REAL complete final Juubi shold also be far stronger than his 4th Ninja War version, because Prime Juubi had the complete 9 Bijuu inside him/her which means a 100% not divided Kurama and prime 9 Bijuu.

I would say planet level. Probably higher in his prime form.
    Sorry, but Planet level is stretching it. Kaguya herself is small planet level. I will admit, I'm not THAT versed in Naruto to say for sure, but Juubi was sealed by Hagoromo and his brother. Hagoromo is around moon level. So I'd say moon level is the safest bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    Sorry, but Planet level is stretching it. Kaguya herself is small planet level. I will admit, I'm not THAT versed in Naruto to say for sure, but Juubi was sealed by Hagoromo and his brother. Hagoromo is around moon level. So I'd say moon level is the safest bet.
    That's right. Juubi was sealed but not defeated by 2 moon level bros (Hamura = Hagoromo) due to hax, the Sun and Moon marks.
    If the Juubi was defeated by them...then he should be around moon level +

Since guys like Toneri (successor of Hamura, brother of Hagoromo and the original Tenseigan user) are moon level (casually cut in half the moon, sent the moon towards the Naruto planet even without his true Tenseigan power...can spam Golden Wheel Reb. Explosions). It's safely to say that Juubi is a planet level being.
    If that's not enough then the Shinobi HQ sensing sphere shows it clearly (2nd incomplete emaciated Juubi).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath View Post
    That's right. Juubi was sealed but not defeated by 2 moon level bros (Hamura = Hagoromo) due to hax, the Sun and Moon marks.
    If the Juubi was defeated by them...then he should be around moon level +

Since guys like Toneri (successor of Hamura, brother of Hagoromo and the original Tenseigan user) are moon level (casually cut in half the moon, sent the moon towards the Naruto planet even without his true Tenseigan power...can spam Golden Wheel Reb. Explosions). It's safely to say that Juubi is a planet level being.
    If that's not enough then the Shinobi HQ sensing sphere shows it clearly (2nd incomplete emaciated Juubi).
    Ehhh, that's not real proof. If we simply went by characters being above others, then normal acnologia would long be country level as Rax kept saying.
    The max that Juubi is scaled to is Kaguya, which is small planet level. Even then, it's debatable if he's on par with Naruto's strongest villain(Ah Kishimoto.... Madara didn't deserve this).
    Either way, I don't really personally care how strong he is. He is strong enough to make this a spite thread.

being defeated by someone doesn't warrant scaling to them

being sealed by a moon level attack should go to show that the juubi isn't above that level as well

ot, this is spite like everyone else said

you guys still want this thread left open?
    R O C K S T A R

No..

Please close..

And welcome back Bloodbath
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao