Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You keep underestimating my inability to make sense

On another note, I don't think Senior Pink is as manly as everyone thinks. He has a tragic backstory and is now living a life of atonement which is no doubt manly, but a true man would have told the truth and been honest from the get go. A true man would have been there for his family in their time of need. A true man would have given up their personal dreams of piracy to be the father and husband they needed to be.

EDIT: Also, How come I see no Bon Clay on these list
    EDIT: wait sorry, @Teacup; has him. Good job Teacup, but I've given out too much rep.
    You need to train your observation haki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You keep underestimating my inability to make sense

On another note, I don't think Senior Pink is as manly as everyone thinks. He has a tragic backstory and is now living a life of atonement which is no doubt manly, but a true man would have told the truth and been honest from the get go. A true man would have been there for his family in their time of need. A true man would have given up their personal dreams of piracy to be the father and husband they needed to be.

EDIT: Also, How come I see no Bon Clay on these list
    EDIT: wait sorry, @Teacup; has him. Good job Teacup, but I've given out too much rep.
    I agree on Senor Pink not belonging. He had a "man off" against Franky to see who would win out in a battle of manly, and Pink lost, so he has to accept his position beneath Franky.

Bon Clay doesn't belong on a top 5 manly list by his very nature of being an Okama. By his own words he treads the line between man and woman.

daz bones is underrated

Only 3 are head and shoulders above the rest:

Whitebeard
    Wiper
    Zoro

are some ppl srsly putting a retarded diaper wearing manchild like senor pink on the list?

idk how pathetic you gotta be to consider that mess manly lol

Franky and Pink

Winter is cumming Crispy Asshole's Avatar
    Whitebeard

he's so manly he counts for 5, but for the sake of the thread..

kaido
    shanks
    crocodile
    akainu