Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Yotanwa battlefield is truly interesting. Rozo is excited in everyway possible...

Shuu Sui Ju is going for Heki? If Heki of all people kills him....that would be an amazingly impressive feat for him. Hell, I Can't even remember if he has actually killed anyone noteworthy...and like, wow!

Also, this Akakin guy could be interesting.

- Shunsuijuu is seen observing different parts of the battlefield. It says on the fourth day of battle, an event that would affect the whole Qin army would occur. The target is Heki's army.

It really seens like this is it for Heki

Well some people did said it was about time to Qin take a loss too.

I always liked his role as the "middle man", armies need those guys too. He doesn't excel at anything indeed, but he also has no major flaws and there's no doubt that he always contributed in all battlefields he took part. Also, always thought he would be around for Shin's promotion.

BUUUUUUT

this also reminded me of this:

Also, loved the new guy's weapon. Is it a glaive?
    Last edited by Ascot; 11-13-2017 at 08:07 PM.

He also replies that according to Renpa to be able to hold both allies and enemies in the palm of their hands is what it means to be a GG.
    I quite like this

Anakin looks like he should definitely be from Zhao but hory shet he's Akou's boy? the achievements emphasis really is annoying though and Ouhon's small unit can report incoming enemy attack to prep but the Zhao couldn't report Ouhon's attack?

SSJ better have something good planned, he doesn't look good so far.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Heki's death wouldn't be big enough to shake the entire Qin army, apart from Shin and to a lesser extent Yotanwa no one would give a damn.

Who knows, maybe Heki dies for real but his death turns his soldiers from average to freaking monsters. Like Riboku said, two types of commanders.

doubt yo tan wa could efficiently take command of the 10k soldiers heki brought with it

the loss of heki could actually be detrimental in that sense
    R O C K S T A R

Damn chapter looks fantastic I love how bat shit that Anakin guy is and he's definitely going to be joining Ouhon's army once this war is over with also the three brothers ended up Rozo's top guy's looking forward to seeing those matchups playout.
    Last edited by Thdyingbreed; 11-14-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Zhao soldiers tell Chougaryuu that they're awaiting his orders and Gakuei is also asking where his army should target since Gyoku Hou unit successfully escaped.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    doubt yo tan wa could efficiently take command of the 10k soldiers heki brought with it

the loss of heki could actually be detrimental in that sense
    With Yotanwa’s 99 leadership stat, I’d imagine this to be a very easy matter to do.

Mouten did the same in Makou’s place despite being inferior to Yotanwa, by a lot.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    With Yotanwa’s 99 leadership stat, I’d imagine this to be a very easy matter to do.

Mouten did the same in Makou’s place despite being inferior to Yotanwa, by a lot.
    Mouten needed something to exploit to get Makou's men to rally, hence the "stand and fight!" thingie.

I imagine Yotanwa could rally Heki's men with charisma or a show of force like taking an enemy head, but it won't be as easy as you think.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

when they say "on the fourth day" that means hara just skipped day three?

But really, the Gyoku Hou escaping the encirclement so easily is plain bad writing. When Ouhon took a gamble and left with his best men to destabilize Bananji, it should logically been at the cost of most of the 4k he left in the pincer. Instead the GKH escaped mostly unscathed making us wonder what the fuss was all about to begin with, and why we should be concerned about Qin no matter what strategem the enemy pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    when they say "on the fourth day" that means hara just skipped day three?
    I think it means SSJ wiil take action in the day after only

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    But really, the Gyoku Hou escaping the encirclement so easily is plain bad writing. When Ouhon took a gamble and left with his best men to destabilize Bananji, it should logically been at the cost of most of the 4k he left in the pincer. Instead the GKH escaped mostly unscathed making us wonder what the fuss was all about to begin with, and why we should be concerned about Qin no matter what strategem the enemy pulls.
    Yeah, basically. The GKH could escape without any noteworthy commander, so much for that inescapable situation.

What the actual fuk? Heki can affect the whole qin army? Heki?? Why heki?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    What the actual fuk? Heki can affect the whole qin army? Heki?? Why heki?
    because he is the greatest general under the heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Thdyingbreed View Post
    Damn chapter looks fantastic I love how bat shit that Anakin guy is and he's definitely going to be joining Ouhon's army once this war is over with also the three brothers ended up Rozo's top guy's looking forward to seeing those matchups playout.
    Great, Anakin. You can tell the Star Wars puns will start soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    I think it means SSJ wiil take action in the day after only
    SSJ - you know, my mind just starts immediately going with "the Super-saiyanjin will act on the fourth day."

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantine View Post
    SSJ - you know, my mind just starts immediately going with "the Super-saiyanjin will act on the fourth day."
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    me too

I do suppose that if that is some platinum blonde hair, just in a sharp-mop style,it is possible:

looking at akakin as a possible addition (preffarably as a lieutenant) in the ouhon army. who do you think will get the best upgrade. shin who has a ten bow, mouten who has the "best trained army" if i am allowed to call it that. and ouhon who will have quite a subordinate maybe second to kyoukai?

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    looking at akakin as a possible addition (preffarably as a lieutenant) in the ouhon army. who do you think will get the best upgrade. shin who has a ten bow, mouten who has the "best trained army" if i am allowed to call it that. and ouhon who will have quite a subordinate maybe second to kyoukai?

whow calm down, he didn't even proved he is better than Kanjou yet

Also I'm not sure about Makou's joining Gaku Ka, they are vassals of Ousen right?

Also, TWO ten bows is a little hard to beat
    Last edited by Ascot; 11-15-2017 at 10:24 AM.