Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are completely ignorant of the situation aren't you. Your prerecorded white guilt turned obnoxious bigot response sickens me i guess..
    The fact that you are resorting to ad hominem instead of just answering the question shows how delusional you are. Are you afraid of the truth? Let me know I'll stop bothering you.

    Do you even know what a bigot is? Someone intolerant of others views and opinion and you fit the definition much more than I do.

  2. #22
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that you are resorting to ad hominem instead of just answering the question shows how delusional you are. Are you afraid of the truth? Let me know I'll stop bothering you.

    Do you even know what a bigot is? Someone intolerant of others views and opinion and you fit the definition much more than I do.
    I don't need to answer any question because after .7 seconds of reading the title I can infer that you are a white male trying to pass off blame of the worst tragedy in human history off onto the people who had the second worst tragedy in human history. I don't know if there is a term for it but white people shareblame all the time. Your a hokey self delusioned peckerwood that can't deal with simple truths like white men are responsible for all major acts of cruelty in human history right behind religon it's self. Which is probably how you see yourself.. as a god even though you couldn't infer my first post and are so pigheaded that you still don't take notice your error.

    It's not your fault though i've realized that nobody has taken the time to sit down with you and tell you how horrible you are. well here it is, before you stroke your own ego and go off on a triad of misinformed bullshit at least have the decency to write in a prologue letting us know that this is just an attempt to repair your own self esteem. please don't ever try and claim having the truth on your side and posting a video from youtube.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't need to answer any question because after .7 seconds of reading the title I can infer that you are a white male trying to pass off blame of the worst tragedy in human history off onto the people who had the second worst tragedy in human history. I don't know if there is a term for it but white people shareblame all the time. Your a hokey self delusioned peckerwood that can't deal with simple truths like white men are responsible for all major acts of cruelty in human history right behind religon it's self. Which is probably how you see yourself.. as a god even though you couldn't infer my first post and are so pigheaded that you still don't take notice your error.

    It's not your fault though i've realized that nobody has taken the time to sit down with you and tell you how horrible you are. well here it is, before you stroke your own ego and go off on a triad of misinformed bullshit at least have the decency to write in a prologue letting us know that this is just an attempt to repair your own self esteem. please don't ever try and claim having the truth on your side and posting a video from youtube.
    There is no such thing as worst tragedy and I'm sure some historical events would make these insignificant in comparison. They're only seen as a huge deal because they're relatively recent(also people profit from it) and the holocaust isn't any worse than any other genocide in history. However both incidents are constantly brought up and used in modern society because people like you love playing a victim and blaming others for everything.

    You're making alot of assumptions about me on the fly and your comment doesn't seem to contain an ounce of logic, you're probably a woman. Either that or they have done a great job brainwashing you.

    Keep drinking the kool-aid but remember you are always responsible for your actions if you're a healthy adult.

  4. #24
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no such thing as worst tragedy and I'm sure some historical events would make these insignificant in comparison. They're only seen as a huge deal because they're relatively recent(also people profit from it) and the holocaust isn't any worse than any other genocide in history. However both incidents are constantly brought up and used in modern society because people like you love playing a victim and blaming others for everything.

    You're making alot of assumptions about me on the fly and your comment doesn't seem to contain an ounce of logic, you're probably a woman. Either that or they have done a great job brainwashing you.

    Keep drinking the kool-aid but remember you are always responsible for your actions if you're a healthy adult.
    Ok so you say i'm playing the victim card because I dont want to watch your stupid youtube video. You mam are an idiot and not well equipped enough to trade wits with a turtle. You've proven my point like 10 times. Are you 18 or 19 because I want to see what age range i'm no longer needed to treat as adults.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok so you say i'm playing the victim card because I dont want to watch your stupid youtube video. You mam are an idiot and not well equipped enough to trade wits with a turtle. You've proven my point like 10 times. Are you 18 or 19 because I want to see what age range i'm no longer needed to treat as adults.
    You can't have an opinion on something you know nothing of, watch the video if you want to be taken seriously, right now you look like you're just running away to protect your fragile worldview which is really pathetic.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 11-14-2017 at 06:22 PM.

  6. #26
    Say my name Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    59,643

  7. #27
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't have an opinion on something you know nothing of, watch the video if you want to be taken seriously, right now you look like you're just running away to protect your fragile worldview which is really pathetic.
    As an actual black person I more qualified to tell you who is responsible for slavery and it was white europeans. Nobody else nothing extra. They wanted free labor so they enslaved africans. All the tragedy and misfortune that followed lays soley on their hands no matter what bullshit you fabricate.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As an actual black person I more qualified to tell you who is responsible for slavery and it was white europeans. Nobody else nothing extra. They wanted free labor so they enslaved africans. All the tragedy and misfortune that followed lays soley on their hands no matter what bullshit you fabricate.
    You're not qualified to tell me shit, white europeans weren't solely responsible, and black people had black slaves too, and almost all of europe had slaves, not just black slaves at some point.

    Jews were mostly responsible for black slavery in particular, you can't deny it unless you're willing to look up the facts.
    Are you going to keep feeling sorry for the people who has surpressed knowledge of their involvement in your people's suffering?

    Your ignorance is an insult to your own people who suffered because by denying this you're basically saying you don't care about them.

  9. #29
    The Immovable Sovereign Ouzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seeker Camp, 2nd Layer of the Abyss.
    Posts
    1,569



  10. #30
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're not qualified to tell me shit, white europeans weren't solely responsible, and black people had black slaves too, and almost all of europe had slaves, not just black slaves at some point.

    Jews were mostly responsible for black slavery in particular, you can't deny it unless you're willing to look up the facts.
    Are you going to keep feeling sorry for the people who has surpressed knowledge of their involvement in your people's suffering?

    Your ignorance is an insult to your own people who suffered because by denying this you're basically saying you don't care about them.
    Europeans are soley responsible. Slavery was the largest endeavor of profit in american history. Sure a handful of free black people bought and sold slaves. Some probably to free slaves or atleast to give them better lives some probably just dor profit. Who's really to say but Slavery made the south the most powerful and richest place in america and slaves revolts were bad for buisness. That's why torture was common practice for slaves in america. There are no roles in slavery when it was the white owners would tie a slave to 4 horse and have him pulled apart in front of the rest of the slaves to instill fear. It was white americans hanging black men on a daily bases , working them like dogs, raping them killing them and making money off them with no compensation for hundreds of years. It was white people that denied mutiple gerneration of reading ability, heritage or economic accomplishment. Doesn't fucking matter who might have played a hand in it. It was an international tragedy, blood was on everybodies hands.

    It was white americans who did unspeakable things to slaves for hundreds of years by the millions. The average slaved only lived 7 years after starting on a plantation. Slavery has been around for a long time but what they did in america was not just slavery but mass murder and torture. which falls solely on the white hands that did it. I can sell you a man but that doesn't mean you should rape and beat to death a man for hundreds of years. if your stupid ass knew even a small portion of what happened here in america you would slit your faggy white wrist.

    Why are you obsessed with this anyway, i'm actually black and deal with generations of mental anguish and anger from a still racist and hostile society and I don't feel the need to blame shift. My uncle was shot twice in Vietnam and my great great grandmother was a slave. my great grandmother died when I was 10 she was 104. I actually talked to the daughter of a slave. I know when and how my ancestors bought their freedom. I think I know who the people they hated were and it's you sissy not no fucking jews. Not the africans that sold them. It was everyone of european decent specifically those that were in america at the time.

    So eat a dick you sorry excuse for a historian.

  11. #31
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Europeans are soley responsible. Slavery was the largest endeavor of profit in american history.
    now call me crazy, but europe and america are on opposite ends of the fucking plannet and have nothing to do with each other

  12. #32
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    now call me crazy, but europe and america are on opposite ends of the fucking plannet and have nothing to do with each other
    Crazy.

    Everybody in america were white settlers and or slaves or natives. IE 97 percent of the native people that were killed off. Theres no difference between the two continents in regard to white people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    IE moving across the alantic doesn't change who you are.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Europeans are soley responsible. Slavery was the largest endeavor of profit in american history. Sure a handful of free black people bought and sold slaves. Some probably to free slaves or atleast to give them better lives some probably just dor profit. Who's really to say but Slavery made the south the most powerful and richest place in america and slaves revolts were bad for buisness. That's why torture was common practice for slaves in america. There are no roles in slavery when it was the white owners would tie a slave to 4 horse and have him pulled apart in front of the rest of the slaves to instill fear. It was white americans hanging black men on a daily bases , working them like dogs, raping them killing them and making money off them with no compensation for hundreds of years. It was white people that denied mutiple gerneration of reading ability, heritage or economic accomplishment. Doesn't fucking matter who might have played a hand in it. It was an international tragedy, blood was on everybodies hands.

    It was white americans who did unspeakable things to slaves for hundreds of years by the millions. The average slaved only lived 7 years after starting on a plantation. Slavery has been around for a long time but what they did in america was not just slavery but mass murder and torture. which falls solely on the white hands that did it. I can sell you a man but that doesn't mean you should rape and beat to death a man for hundreds of years. if your stupid ass knew even a small portion of what happened here in america you would slit your faggy white wrist.

    Why are you obsessed with this anyway, i'm actually black and deal with generations of mental anguish and anger from a still racist and hostile society and I don't feel the need to blame shift. My uncle was shot twice in Vietnam and my great great grandmother was a slave. my great grandmother died when I was 10 she was 104. I actually talked to the daughter of a slave. I know when and how my ancestors bought their freedom. I think I know who the people they hated were and it's you sissy not no fucking jews. Not the africans that sold them. It was everyone of european decent specifically those that were in america at the time.

    So eat a dick you sorry excuse for a historian.
    Blacks owned blacks and sold them to whites. That's your own people's fault. Jews owned the ships which transported them, they were manned with a jewish crew led by a jewish captain. The torture, the unspeakable horrors that happened, the 15% of black slaves that died in the middle passage were the direct result and full responsibility of the jews.

    40% of jewish households owned one slave or more while only 1.4% of white households owned slaves at the peak of slavery.

    Why don't you go and cut your faggy black wrist for being so ignorant?

  14. #34
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    [QUOTE=Fabulous;2010192]Blacks owned blacks and sold them to whites. That's your own people's fault. Jews owned the ships which transported them, they were manned with a jewish crew led by a jewish captain. The torture, the unspeakable horrors that happened, the 15% of black slaves that died in the middle passage were the direct result and full responsibility of the jews.[/qoute]


    Some piece of shit cracker like your mother trying to throw blame on somebody else because they cant deal with reality. The actual transport, ownership and capture of slaves isn't what's upsetting. It's their treatment on the plantation and else where. The most famous slaveship was named jesus your depiction of all the jewish slaveboat captains come from a source most famous for cat videos.

    your mom should have swallowed you, if that bitch had proper waste disposal skills I wouldn't have to be explaining white people bad to a fucking moron over the net. It's a simple concept that anybody with a passing IQ can easily grasp unless they grew up in a place with less books and more grass skirts or moonshine and sister fucking like your father did.

    Let me break it down for you. I want to say Jews role in slavery is insignificant but thats what you are to me. less than intelligent swarm of gnats on an unthrownaway juice box on the kitchen table. Followed by your halfassed attempts at trying to seperate judaism and Christians. Judaism is a religon. Black people consider jews and whites different as a simple attempt to placate your obsessive needs to discriminate. Fact is jews are considered white.

    If you don't want to feel bad about being solely responsible for slavery than don't. Don't make up shit because your too pussy to own up. We don't really care anyway, your born with inferior penises and physical capabilities. white race is dwindling and suicide is rampant so are white couples divorce rate.

    Eventually the tides will turn and you will go from cuckold on the internet trolling to cuckold being shackled and butt fucked by a black mistress at the dmv in 2040.
    Last edited by Kaang; 11-15-2017 at 08:25 AM.

  15. #35
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Black people consider jews and whites different as a simple attempt to placate your obsessive needs to discriminate. Fact is jews are considered white.
    sorry to burst your bubble, but no one cares what blacks say

    thats like saying all africans are the same, something that only black americans seem to say hu... weird coincidence

  16. #36
    [QUOTE=Kaang;2010523]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blacks owned blacks and sold them to whites. That's your own people's fault. Jews owned the ships which transported them, they were manned with a jewish crew led by a jewish captain. The torture, the unspeakable horrors that happened, the 15% of black slaves that died in the middle passage were the direct result and full responsibility of the jews.[/qoute]


    Some piece of shit cracker like your mother trying to throw blame on somebody else because they cant deal with reality. The actual transport, ownership and capture of slaves isn't what's upsetting. It's their treatment on the plantation and else where. The most famous slaveship was named jesus your depiction of all the jewish slaveboat captains come from a source most famous for cat videos.

    your mom should have swallowed you, if that bitch had proper waste disposal skills I wouldn't have to be explaining white people bad to a fucking moron over the net. It's a simple concept that anybody with a passing IQ can easily grasp unless they grew up in a place with less books and more grass skirts or moonshine and sister fucking like your father did.

    Let me break it down for you. I want to say Jews role in slavery is insignificant but thats what you are to me. less than intelligent swarm of gnats on an unthrownaway juice box on the kitchen table. Followed by your halfassed attempts at trying to seperate judaism and Christians. Judaism is a religon. Black people consider jews and whites different as a simple attempt to placate your obsessive needs to discriminate. Fact is jews are considered white.

    If you don't want to feel bad about being solely responsible for slavery than don't. Don't make up shit because your too pussy to own up. We don't really care anyway, your born with inferior penises and physical capabilities. white race is dwindling and suicide is rampant so are white couples divorce rate.

    Eventually the tides will turn and you will go from cuckold on the internet trolling to cuckold being shackled and butt fucked by a black mistress at the dmv in 2040.
    Keep being in denial you fatherless, minimum wage bitch.

    I don't feel the slightest bad about anything because I was never there, you have been brainwashed to blame the white man for all your problems and instead of having an intelligent debate you keep resorting to ad hominem which makes you lose by default.

    It's my own fault for expecting an intelligent debate with an indoctrinated nigger.

    You're not worth my time, so I'm done giving you the attention you crave, go get it from your dad if you can find him.

  17. #37
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    [QUOTE=Fabulous;2010811]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep being in denial you fatherless, minimum wage bitch.

    I don't feel the slightest bad about anything because I was never there, you have been brainwashed to blame the white man for all your problems and instead of having an intelligent debate you keep resorting to ad hominem which makes you lose by default.

    It's my own fault for expecting an intelligent debate with an indoctrinated nigger.

    You're not worth my time, so I'm done giving you the attention you crave, go get it from your dad if you can find him.

    I know my father im going to see him tonight he's in the hospital. He also fought in vietnam, was a store owner and an appraiser. He was raised in a house with 9 siblings in a poor town on the mississippi and still did more with his life than your faggy nut goblin cuckold cracker father.

    I might be a nigger but I make 70k as a resturant supply manager and im not even 30 yet. I'm also going to a university with an undecided major i'm still deciding between physics and chemical/mechanical egineering. Your not bigger, faster, more intelligent or well equipped as I am. So you go back to your basement and fap to more japanese porn. Weeaboo bitch.

    I crushed you argument on every fundamental level.

  18. #38
    [QUOTE=Kaang;2011843]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I know my father im going to see him tonight he's in the hospital. He also fought in vietnam, was a store owner and an appraiser. He was raised in a house with 9 siblings in a poor town on the mississippi and still did more with his life than your faggy nut goblin cuckold cracker father.

    I might be a nigger but I make 70k as a resturant supply manager and im not even 30 yet. I'm also going to a university with an undecided major i'm still deciding between physics and chemical/mechanical egineering. Your not bigger, faster, more intelligent or well equipped as I am. So you go back to your basement and fap to more japanese porn. Weeaboo bitch.

    I crushed you argument on every fundamental level.
    Yeah go to your dad, you little bastard child, he's in the hospital because your mom gave him aids, that fucking slut. He wished you were never born and drained his minimum wage ass off child support.

    I obliterated you with facts, you can't debate for shit and your IQ is the equivalent of a monkey which is quite fitting for a nigger.

    I'm on my way to making $20M from my business once I sell it which is enough money to buy 10 generations you shit-skinned subhumans, I'm stronger than you because I was blessed with better genes and most importantly I was blessed with a higher intelligence, you are meant to be guided by the white man.

    Also that bullshit you said about 2040 isn't real, all other races combined will be more than whites but the white man will still rule you inferior races with an iron grip. Know your place nigger.

  19. #39
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,548
    [QUOTE=Fabulous;2011885]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah go to your dad, you little bastard child, he's in the hospital because your mom gave him aids, that fucking slut. He wished you were never born and drained his minimum wage ass off child support.

    I obliterated you with facts, you can't debate for shit and your IQ is the equivalent of a monkey which is quite fitting for a nigger.

    I'm on my way to making $20M from my business once I sell it which is enough money to buy 10 generations you shit-skinned subhumans, I'm stronger than you because I was blessed with better genes and most importantly I was blessed with a higher intelligence, you are meant to be guided by the white man.

    Also that bullshit you said about 2040 isn't real, all other races combined will be more than whites but the white man will still rule you inferior races with an iron grip. Know your place nigger.


    White people are so easily to manipulate, if you had just put this in the op than I wouldnt have bothered. I'll just leave you with the fact thay your not man enough to say not one word of your rant in the face of a real blackman.

  20. #40
    [QUOTE=Kaang;2011889]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    White people are so easily to manipulate, if you had just put this in the op than I wouldnt have bothered. I'll just leave you with the fact thay your not man enough to say not one word of your rant in the face of a real blackman.
    No, you niggers are easy to manipulate, that's why you were slaves for 300 years and still are as inferior as you ever were.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I can easily say what I said to a nigger and blow his brains out if he tries anything because I have my freedom of speech.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •