Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Gaimou army

  1. #21
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is the most unfair argument i've ever heard in a while lol

    you can't just put kisui in place of ordo in a mountain battle he lost, and expect him to do better. This doesn't prove anything really.

    it's as if i said, to prove kisui's superior, that ordo would lose a n vs n plains matchup where kisui has the rigan army with himself.
    Thing is, Kisui isn't outperforming Ordo anywhere. If he survives this war and goes into warfare, he could be. Right now? Ordo goes home with an easy win.

  2. #22
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thing is, Kisui isn't outperforming Ordo anywhere. If he survives this war and goes into warfare, he could be. Right now? Ordo goes home with an easy win.
    i'll see you in the battledome

  3. #23
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'll see you in the battledome
    You're making a fool out of yourself, Crisp in Anus.

  4. #24
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,947
    they can take down current Kisui + Batei easy: Junsou's good enough to keep up with Kisui without being overwhelmed fast and there's no way Batei won't respond to Gaimou's call out and no way he can win that fight. throw Ryuutou in there and Rigan has a better chance of winning

    I can see Gaimou able to take down Earl Shi's army, well Deathseeker anyways



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #25
    I just cant undestand the Kisui hype

  6. #26
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just cant undestand the Kisui hype
    He's got good potential and has gotten far without ever being exposed to longterm warfare, but that's it. He could become a GG one day, but he's just not there yet.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they can take down current Kisui + Batei easy: Junsou's good enough to keep up with Kisui without being overwhelmed fast and there's no way Batei won't respond to Gaimou's call out and no way he can win that fight. throw Ryuutou in there and Rigan has a better chance of winning

    I can see Gaimou able to take down Earl Shi's army, well Deathseeker anyways
    You think Batei is really that into 1 on 1s?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just cant undestand the Kisui hype
    His hype does overshadow his feats tbf, but plot hasn't helped him. I want to actually see some instinctual stuff from him.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's got good potential and has gotten far without ever being exposed to longterm warfare, but that's it. He could become a GG one day, but he's just not there yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think Batei is really that into 1 on 1s?

    - - - Updated - - -



    His hype does overshadow his feats tbf, but plot hasn't helped him. I want to actually see some instinctual stuff from him.

    I think Hara exagerated his hype because he just dont deliver. Bananji and chouga were less hyped and are much better.

    Lets see how te left wing plays out then I will judge again.

    About Batei, I agree with void. He would go for a duel for sure.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hara exagerated his hype because he just dont deliver. Bananji and chouga were less hyped and are much better.

    Lets see how te left wing plays out then I will judge again.
    I disagree on Chougaryu, he's yet to show anything great aside from a surprise move where he attacked a different target than what was expected. But it's early days for him.

    Batei hasn't been too impressive either IMO. All 3 of their levels are yet to be set in stone. I wouldn't put any of the 3 on Keisha's level (yet), for eg.

    About Batei, I agree with void. He would go for a duel for sure.
    I think Batei is too loyal to his men + Kisui's orders to crave a 1 on 1 duel. He isn't obsessed over personal glory, he's obsessed over protecting Rigan. Just because he's a big, powerful guy without much tactical nous doesn't make him a 1 on 1 fighter. Those kinds wouldn't have remained couped up at Rigan.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree on Chougaryu, he's yet to show anything great aside from a surprise move where he attacked a different target than what was expected. But it's early days for him.

    Batei hasn't been too impressive either IMO. All 3 of their levels are yet to be set in stone. I wouldn't put any of the 3 on Keisha's level (yet), for eg.


    I think Batei is too loyal to his men + Kisui's orders to crave a 1 on 1 duel. He isn't obsessed over personal glory, he's obsessed over protecting Rigan. Just because he's a big, powerful guy without much tactical nous doesn't make him a 1 on 1 fighter. Those kinds wouldn't have remained couped up at Rigan.
    I still prefer those two.

    Batei or Bananji?

    Batei didnt care at all for orders when got mad and went after Mouten, he also choose HSU as a target in the revival chapter for personal reasons. Gaimou just need the right insults and Batei would fall for it easily

  11. #31
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think Batei is really that into 1 on 1s?
    he's hot headed and eager, I really can't see him refusing to engage Gaimou when Gaimou is ripping through their vanguard uncontested with a callout. he's lost his head and charged out over less



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  12. #32
    If you've got a powerful general looking for combat then Gaimou can take their head and have Junsou take over from there. I'd say Earl Shi, no self preservation, he'd meet Gaimou and fall in a difficult battle then the rest should be easy pickings without their commander.

  13. #33
    Kisui, Kousonryu, Rihaku, Bananji.

    Those kind of people. Good generals, but not enough to make it to GG.

  14. #34
    Cheif of Wisdom Amol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually I'll rank a bit higher and says that they should be able to beat Yotanwa on some circumstances.

    Gaimou calling for duel will ended up badly for Yotanwa if she responded.

    Even if she doesn't, Gaimou taking field would pretty much blown all the mountain men around that area, and as seen in Sai, Yotanwa seems eager to move and personally come to the place to stop the slaughter. So Gaimou should have a good chance to defeat her in high/extreme difficulty

    That, or Duke Hyou
    Gaimou beating Yontanwa Or Duke in War?
    Dis blasphemy

  15. #35
    Eishi, Oukotsu, Yotanwa

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eishi, Oukotsu, Yotanwa
    Yotanwa, how? Yotanwa has no problem going 3vs1 with Bajio and Shunmen if she thinks the enemy is very strong, remember Houken.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gaimou beating Yontanwa Or Duke in War?
    Dis blasphemy
    In a duel ofc... How else a duelist can win other than by dueling?

  18. #38
    Cheif of Wisdom Amol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In a duel ofc... How else a duelist can win other than by dueling?
    I disagree with notion of him beating either Yontanwa or Duke in Dueling.
    But that is not the point here as this is so not just a duel.
    It is a war with 80k soldiers. Gaimou couldn't destroy HSU. The fuck he is going to beat 80k lead by either of those.
    Both Yontanwa and Duke absolutely humiliates Gaimou in warfare. This is not even a contest.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with notion of him beating either Yontanwa or Duke in Dueling.
    But that is not the point here as this is so not just a duel.
    It is a war with 80k soldiers. Gaimou couldn't destroy HSU. The fuck he is going to beat 80k lead by either of those.
    Both Yontanwa and Duke absolutely humiliates Gaimou in warfare. This is not even a contest.
    The point is both of them has a chance to come when Gaimou called them

    Which pretty much gonna turn it into a duel

  20. #40
    Gaimou would wreck Yotanwa in a duel. Probably not in an actual battle though.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •