Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaimou army

Gaimou army

80k vs 80k, Gaimou + Junsou. Reputation knowledge.

Who's the strongest they beat on the plains?

Maybe Rigan Army? With those numbers I can't really see them beating other Fire Dragons.

they can't touch rigan army, especially if ryuutou is alive.

idk, probably kyuugen or ordo

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

You cap Gaimou + Junsou at around Kyuugen level who couldn't keep about Bakukoshin whilst being on a hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    You cap Gaimou + Junsou at around Kyuugen level who couldn't keep about Bakukoshin whilst being on a hill?
    Well...its Gaimou.

Rigan, Rinbukun, Rihaku and Kouson Ryuu. I guess those

- - - Updated - - -

Kyuugen and Haku kisai are not even worh mentioning, seriously

You're underestimating them so much. Gaimou is one of the strongest people alive, Junsou is a good strategist.

And...did you just put Kisui over Ordo?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Well...its Gaimou.
    Gaimou is still a powerhouse himself and Junsou is a very good strategist. Gaimou's FD rank comes as much from Junsou as himself. Junsou himself has a higher knowledge stat than Kyuugen also btw. 91 vs 88.

Junsou negates Gaimou being an idiot IMO, considering Gaimou recognizes it and listens to him.
    Last edited by Kanki; 11-12-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Gaimou is still a powerhouse himself and Junsou is a very good strategist. Gaimou's FD rank comes as much from Junsou as himself. Junsou himself has a higher knowledge stat than Kyuugen also btw. 91 vs 88.

Junsou negates Gaimou being an idiot IMO, considering Gaimou recognizes it and listens to him.
    Exactly, why do people pretend the Gaimou army has bad tactics? Junsou+Gaimou is a pretty formidable combination, Gaimou can beat most people in duels, and Junsou is a very good strategist.

Strongest, hmm, I dunno, Earl Shi, Keisha, people on that level I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Sad thing is by feats he is. I think they're close - Ordo's been killed by plot.

Sad thing is by feats he is. I think they're close - Ordo's been killed by plot.
    Not really, if you take into consideration who did him in and how, it's actually impressive Ordo's head is still on his shoulders.

Not really, if you take into consideration who did him in and how, it's actually impressive Ordo's head is still on his shoulders.
    Because he retreated and/or stayed out of danger himself lol. I think he's much stronger than we've seen but because of who he's faced, his best feat is forcing Ousen to initially retreat in the Coalition Arc. Plus one shotting an Ousen commander I guess. It's hard to put him above Kisui IMO.

"What an idiot."

Actually I'll rank a bit higher and says that they should be able to beat Yotanwa on some circumstances.

Gaimou calling for duel will ended up badly for Yotanwa if she responded.

Even if she doesn't, Gaimou taking field would pretty much blown all the mountain men around that area, and as seen in Sai, Yotanwa seems eager to move and personally come to the place to stop the slaughter. So Gaimou should have a good chance to defeat her in high/extreme difficulty

That, or Duke Hyou

Because he retreated and/or stayed out of danger himself lol. I think he's much stronger than we've seen but because of who he's faced, his best feat is forcing Ousen to initially retreat in the Coalition Arc. Plus one shotting an Ousen commander I guess. It's hard to put him above Kisui IMO.
    You just listed 3, things Kisui cannot replicate. Forcing Ousen to retreat, escaping after being trapped by Ousn personally and killing one of Ousen's commanders no diff.

He's been up against Ousen with 0 knowledge on who he was or how he operates. If he knew who he was facing, he wouldn't have made such a blunder. The same thing happened against Shibashou, where Ordo was expecting no diff and met the apparently #2 zhao general.

You just listed 3, things Kisui cannot replicate. Forcing Ousen to retreat, escaping after being trapped by Ousn personally and killing one of Ousen's commanders no diff.

He's been up against Ousen with 0 knowledge on who he was or how he operates. If he knew who he was facing, he wouldn't have made such a blunder. The same thing happened against Shibashou, where Ordo was expecting no diff and met the apparently #2 zhao general.
    Finally an Ordo-fan

But Ordo pushing through Ousen's first lines in the mountains isn't really that great IMO. Kisui is GG-talent apparently and Ordo is just that (in similar strength state). I think they're close.

Ordo killing Ousen's commander was cool.

Ousen wasn't really 'forced' to retreat.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally an Ordo-fan

But Ordo pushing through Ousen's first lines in the mountains isn't really that great IMO. Kisui is GG-talent apparently and Ordo is just that (in similar strength state). I think they're close.

Ordo killing Ousen's commander was cool.
    @Monkey D.Dragon; is also a huge Ordo fan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post

Kyuugen and Haku kisai are not even worh mentioning, seriously
    haku kisai was a scrub, alright

but kyuugen wasn't. He wiped out Duke Hyou's 4th army almost completely. I know, he's pretty textbook and nothing outstanding, but he knows what he's doing. I wouldn't put him under junsou as long as strategy goes, and gaimou in a 80k vs 80k matters relatively.

... don't jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Ousen wasn't really 'forced' to retreat.
    Trust me, if Ousen could've stopped Ordo without giving up a fortified mountain, he would've.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally an Ordo-fan
    Not exactly, I just don't enjoy watching certain characters beat into the dirt for all the wrong reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

... don't jest.
    I'll be waiting for you to answer the following:

Ousen wouldn't have moved a step from the mountain had Kisui attacked him instead, Kisui's head would be hanging off of KP had Ousen ambushed him and Kisui would go no lower than extreme (if not straight up lose) against a commander.

this is the most unfair argument i've ever heard in a while lol

you can't just put kisui in place of ordo in a mountain battle he lost, and expect him to do better. This doesn't prove anything really.

it's as if i said, to prove kisui's superior, that ordo would lose a n vs n plains matchup where kisui has the rigan army with himself.