3 18.75%
  • 3/5

6 37.50%
  • 4/5

5 31.25%
  • 5/5

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Don't get the hate for this chapter, out of recent chapters I thought it was one of the best.. Though if that's the end of the puffy fight I'm very disappointed.

Liked the chapter. Not as good as the last couple, but thought it was overall still good.

Here's to hope Smoothie actually does something.

I'm hoping this arc will be wrapped up by January or something. Even I'm starting to get fatigued.

It's funny that I feel like Luffy was in more danger fighting Katakuri than he is in front of a deranged Big Mom and a few more of her kids.

Anyway, the cake is mostly done so we're getting closer. Honestly I'm fine with what we're getting with that---it's nice, at least, to see Sanji's cooking skills come into play. We finally see Compote and Smoothie again---about to set sail into obscurity. The Big Mom pirates are going to be the biggest laughing stock of the New World after this.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

This shit reminded me of Toriko stalking Herac. While Matsu prepares Air....except in Toriko it was handled well, here it's just beginning to be a farce...

Insert Benny Hill chase music.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy should've escaped chapters ago. Luffy won without having to resort to a bullshit un earned power up.

That being said It's shitty writing to have Luffy next to a Yonkou and one her strongest crewmates and STILL be able to outrun everyone after G4 and getting a beatdown from Kata.
    I think this G4 Luffy vs Katakuri was done to show that Luffy isnt first mate level yet. But it did showed that Luffy is a lot stronger/adaptable than we think he is.

G4 < Firstmates confirmed.

I don't see any reason to dislike this result. Ever knew Luffy was ready to win and he gets away in a reasonable fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by S1R_L View Post
    G4 < Firstmates confirmed.
    It was fucking obvious though. High tier commanders like Cracker, Vista, Burgess maybe, but not the top tier commanders like Katakuri, Shiryu, Marco or Beckman are out of his league.

I dont get why people gets surprised by op dislikes, its common nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    It was fucking obvious though. High tier commanders like Cracker, Vista, Burgess maybe, but not the top tier commanders like Katakuri, Shiryu, Marco or Beckman are out of his league.
    > Burgess

> High Tier commander

Last edited by Dellinger; 11-10-2017 at 02:54 PM.

I doubt this is actually over.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    I doubt this is actually over.
    Doubt it too but in order to not have too high expectations i consider the possibility that Oda is simply saving Katakuri's climax for the arc where BM falls.

also in case nobody noticed.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...-One-Piece-885

someone merge

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    Honestly the only problem for luffy these days seems to be the g4 time limit, the moment he can hold onto g4 like he does to g2 then he is pretty much around first mates general level.
    Not at all. Removing the constraints on g4 doesn't make luffy any faster or stronger, and if katakuri could deal with the fastest attack in his arsenal, then hes not going to have any hope of tagging people like Marco or Beckman.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

That was fun. I hope that we get more of Luffy vs Katakuri, but I wouldn't be that upset if he just spends the rest of the arc chilling in the Mirror World.

So those Mochi fists are pretty fast.

Why did G4 run out so quickly? Could have at least showed a few panels making it seem like the fight went on and on. Also don't get why Oda got rid of his G4's regained immunity to blunt attacks. I hope that doesn't magically return against another fighter. Two hard hits from a first mate and Luffy can still keep going. At this point all damage is superficial or critical. No accumulation unless Oda decides so(this goes for everyone not just Luffy).

Is that Cracker back in between Daifunka and Compote?

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Not at all. Removing the constraints on g4 doesn't make luffy any faster or stronger, and if katakuri could deal with the fastest attack in his arsenal, then hes not going to have any hope of tagging people like Marco or Beckman.
    I never said said that he'd be exactly as strong if not stronger than Katakuri, I believe he would be in his ballpark, luffy didnt really seem that much at a disadvantage vs Katakuri, katakuri may have had a slight edge over Luffy but nothing that noticeable to separate the two fighters, things went south when luffys time limit ticked, not to mention that Luffy actually believes he can still take him down with g4.

Baseless, nothing suggests that marco or beckman are at such a higher level than Katakuri especially Beckman, u cant just throw baseless claims around and except people to take them seriously, unless the manga implies that in anyway I will believe that the first mates are all on the same general level, this forum has a fetish of throwing around power levels and claiming them as facts, just before this arc we had people claiming that Vista low diffs g4 and doflamingo, frankly I wouldnt be surprised if there are people who still believe it.
    Last edited by baji17; 11-10-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Impressive stuff from Amande(I expect her to be on the lvl of Tamago right under the BM monsters+maybe Strausen).I hope Oda won't continue the fight between Luffy and Kata,we gotta go on the next island.Maybe finally Smoothie and Compote will do something.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    So those Mochi fists are pretty fast.

Why did G4 run out so quickly? Could have at least showed a few panels making it seem like the fight went on and on. Also don't get why Oda got rid of his G4's regained immunity to blunt attacks. I hope that doesn't magically return against another fighter. Two hard hits from a first mate and Luffy can still keep going. At this point all damage is superficial or critical. No accumulation unless Oda decides so(this goes for everyone not just Luffy).

Is that Cracker back in between Daifunka and Compote?
    Nope. We saw him at the wedding. Maybe he's from the same litter as Cracker.

Minister of Cotton Candy Charlotte Licorice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    > Burgess

> High Tier commander

Burgess is Blackbeard's Pekoms.