• 3/5

2 10.00%
  • 4/5

10 50.00%
  • 5/5

8 40.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 537 Discussion Thread

Ouhon was brilliant this chapter!I wonder if Bananji has something up in his sleeve or will Riboku appear again this time on this side of the battlefiled.Can't wait for next week.
    Last edited by Perun; 11-08-2017 at 12:02 PM.

F*king hype! The last panel with its dialog worths gold.

This was yet another great chapter. Finally Ouhon's time to shine

That was a nice move by Ouhon, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Riboku came next chapter with reinforcements and just killed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a nice move by Ouhon, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Riboku came next chapter with reinforcements and just killed them all.
    Teleportation Jutsu is OP

Ouhon

So Akou isn't just a simple minded brute despite being called as straightforward.

I'm really glad that it isn't as simple as taking the enemy general's head though

And general view seems to be the exact definition of main character imo
    Last edited by gn_x00; 11-08-2017 at 03:30 PM.

the theme of the chapter was alright, but the dynamics were awful

it's almost as if the battlefield froze while ouhon took is yet not so short detour. Where did bananji lose the responsiveness he showed in the first day? How could he not see the threat as his own reserved were aimlessly roaming around ouhon as mad bees? How are the rest of ouhon's men able to save themselves in a pinch like that? How is it ending up to be crippling to bananji, and not to ouhon himself? And didn't bananji have the advantage of seeing akou's army split, has he exploited it at all?

That Ouhon hype from Chougaryuu...it was great to see all the movements Ouhon made on panel which help highlight the quality of the tactic.

Really glad to know that Akou is not just a brute like how many assumed just because he is said to have a straightforward approach to warfare.

And now the question is, what will be the Zhao's response especially Bananji.

Ouhon pulled out something impressive, just as expected.

The only thing that bothers me is how the rest of his unit is gonna get out of pincer, since they are still in tight spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post

it's almost as if the battlefield froze while ouhon took is yet not so short detour. Where did bananji lose the responsiveness he showed in the first day? How could he not see the threat as his own reserved were aimlessly roaming around ouhon as mad bees? How are the rest of ouhon's men able to save themselves in a pinch like that? How is it ending up to be crippling to bananji, and not to ouhon himself? And didn't bananji have the advantage of seeing akou's army split, has he exploited it at all?
    What if it was the Zhao who pulled this off?

Had the same thought, but I'll wait for the next chapter to see what this turns into.

so great

Wow! Ouhon is accelerating towards the goal of GG.

Ouhon was impressive outmaneuvering a 3GH vassal like that, and I liked that the movements were carefully explained in this chapter instead of the teleportation that had been prevalent before in this arc. Hopefully Hara continues like this in the future.

Considering they circle around bananji's back. And bananji is occupied by Akou, i kinda forgive that

Don't think the Akou 'hype' proves anything. No one really called him a brainless idiot beforehand, to my knowledge.

Good chapter though.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't thought Bananji is all that from the start tbh. He's a good general until shown otherwise.

I loved this chapter.
    I liked the fact that Hara took pain to actually explain this maneuver with detailed diagrams instead of just telling us.
    Show, don't tell.
    Ouhon showing us that he has General's view is a great thing. Things like this interests me more than a simple fight. Crazy warfare was the sole reason I like Kingdom in the first place.
    Anyway let's hope Zhao side also counters this with their own exceptional tactic.
    I would really love if this way is a duet not a solo. Both sides needs to continue to astonish us.
    That is Kingdom at its best.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't edit my post.
    Man fuck this. ��

- - - Updated - - -

I can't edit my post.
    Man fuck this. ��

I don't know if I read the chapter right, I have mixed feelings. Ouhon pulled something risky that might have a chance of crippling Bananji's army with just a few hundred men trying to achieve this, but the "massive" army Ouhon left behind that was surrounded by the enemy, are they not completely fucked right now? will they not be utterly destroyed?

Is it because the enemy focused all of their attention and men on Ouhon's group and not on the other large group that was escaping?

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!