Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When the Qin are the ones teleporting it does not raise any complaints, but then again the full chapter might show us how he got there.
    here we go with Shin and Zhao's sympathizer

Well, it's clear Riboku trust them both as they are the core of his personal army. This is kind of a feat. Also Kaine is his main bodyguard.

We cant call it teleporting until we see all pages but ou hon had a path to escape.

- - - Updated - - -

She lead that cavalry charge before Sai and she climbed the walls though she didn't acomplish much up there

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    That’s why I put maybe. But still she hasn’t done anything in the manga so I think it’s time she show something.

king any info on tieba forums

Ch537: View of the Great General
    link: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5415999249
    Summary:

-Both sides has used the horizontal formation for this battle. The weakness to this formation is that if there are enemies to the back or to the side of the formation, they will be surrounded and forced to defend.

-Ouhon has somehow led a handful of his men from the bottom right side of the Gakuei and Chougaryuu encirclement to the top left corner of the battlefield, creating a chance for a pincer attack to Bananji’s forces.

-Akou had no choice but to give up on his previous plans and work with Ouhon for the pincer attack against Bananji.

-Now that Ouhon is not within the encirclement of Gakuei and Chougaryuu, and Akou had sent reinforcement to assist Gyoku Hou unit, these 2 Zhao generals are suffering from a pincer attack as well.

Translated from summary by 夜之焰痕 from tieba forums

https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2017...ch537-summary/

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    Ch537: View of the Great General
    link: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5415999249
    Summary:

-Both sides has used the horizontal formation for this battle. The weakness to this formation is that if there are enemies to the back or to the side of the formation, they will be surrounded and forced to defend.

-Ouhon has somehow led a handful of his men from the bottom right side of the Gakuei and Chougaryuu encirclement to the top left corner of the battlefield, creating a chance for a pincer attack to Bananji’s forces.

-Akou had no choice but to give up on his previous plans and work with Ouhon for the pincer attack against Bananji.

-Now that Ouhon is not within the encirclement of Gakuei and Chougaryuu, and Akou had sent reinforcement to assist Gyoku Hou unit, these 2 Zhao generals are suffering from a pincer attack as well.

Translated from summary by 夜之焰痕 from tieba forums

https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2017...ch537-summary/
    Ouhon trapped 3 Zhao's commanders in a single move

Thanks King, so going by what you said, Ouhon saw Eiki's reinforcements and concluded that they would pin down Chougaryuu creating an opening for him to ride to pincer Bananji and crippling Chougaryuu's plan.
    Last edited by adage; 11-06-2017 at 05:04 PM.

This arc is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Thanks King, so going by what you said, Ouhon saw Eiki's reinforcements and concluded that they would pin down Chougaryuu creating an opening for him to ride to pincer Bananji and crippling Chougaryuu's plan.
    Actually, the translator at tieba and myself have no idea how Ouhon manage to escape and somehow end up behind/beside Bananji. We will need to see the full chapter to get an answer to this.

Actually, the translator at tieba and myself have no idea how Ouhon manage to escape and somehow end up behind/beside Bananji. We will need to see the full chapter to get an answer to this.
    No korean raws yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    No korean raws yet?
    nope but im guessing there should be korean scans in the next 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    No korean raws yet?
    Korean raw?

Its raws for me kokokoko

thanks king for the summary. what i can get from the formation is that there was a gap where chogaryuu hadn't closed yet(seen in the first picture. thats where ouhon was able to escape from. if only he hadn't act fast enough, then he would have been surrounded and in a complete bind

Mouten did this, ouhon did that. I wonder what shin's accomplishment will be.... perhaps Ribokus head by luck? Kek. hara surprise me pls

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    Mouten did this, ouhon did that. I wonder what shin's accomplishment will be.... perhaps Ribokus head by luck? Kek. hara surprise me pls
    more idiotic expressions please.

Just seeing all those troop movement panels are enough o hype it up... love the direction this is going.
    I guess next chapter Bananji will have to use his brain.

Hopefully there's an explanation on how Ouhon managed to pincer the Zhao armies, i don't want Teleport no Jutsu to become as big as Talk no Jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by jin49 View Post
    Hopefully there's an explanation on how Ouhon managed to pincer the Zhao armies, i don't want Teleport no Jutsu to become as big as Talk no Jutsu
    the first page clearly shows a part where the gyouku hou unit formation is still intact. i think that must have been the gap ouhon used to pull his comeback

My bet is Ouhon went south with some cavalry (700-1000) while ordering the infanry to push towards the incoming refoincements to pincer Serpent-Kun, then went behind the Akou army and made the whole surrounding to hit Bananji Army on their back/flank as shown on last pic at tieba.
    The movement is so fast (cavalry) and Akou is so busy fighting that he dont have time to realize it until its about to happen, then he gives comand to go "all in", and thus Ouhon puts a deadly momentum that is going to hurt Bananji Army hard.
    My bet is the ouhon infantry will be able to endure it enough to merge with the refoincements while hurting Serpent-Kun army on kind of a balanced way.

It seens adjutant banyou is not part of ou hon's detachment. Guess he is leading the infantry then, it gives him a huge death flag if its the case