Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Katakuri isn't that impressive compared to commanders like Jack, Jozu or Marco in the physical stats departament. If KKG connects it would cause a lot of damage to him.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kata was spewing blood against the most basic Gear 4th attacks, and unlike Doflamingo he was fully fresh and was defending with super armament haki

    If KKG hits clean it would end his life.


    Doflamingo is Oda's greatest non-swordsmen character

  3. #23
    PhoenixOP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Autun
    Posts
    30
    One shot probably

  4. #24
    Katakuri would be dead.

  5. #25
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,013
    Yonko fms are jokes lmfao




    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yonko fms are jokes lmfao

    What makes you say that?

  7. #27
    Skeptik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,128
    I say 2 tops. Like Other ppl have stated, Katakuri's speciality wasn't his endurance, it was his ability to avoid damage in general. Not saying his endurance is low, just that its ok if him and doffy have similar lvls of it or if Katakuri possibly has less.

    Note: That doesn't make doffy 1st mate yonko lvl obviously. There are many other factors that put Katakuri above him.
    You're all...so small

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Katakuri isn't that impressive compared to commanders like Jack, Jozu or Marco in the physical stats departament.
    How do you know this?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you know this?
    Because of what was shown. He outclasses them in other aspects like versatility, CoO, AoE, etc...

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because of what was shown. He outclasses them in other aspects like versatility, CoO, AoE, etc...
    What specifically makes MJV superior to Katakuri in the physical department? Aside from obvious things like Jozu’s strength.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What specifically makes MJV superior to Katakuri in the physical department? Aside from obvious things like Jozu’s strength.
    Vista maybe not since he uses weapons but Marco and Jozu are pure brawlers. They have an edge in strength, speed and agility IMO.

  12. #32
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Katakuri was sent on a tour in the mirrior world. breaking through two huge pillars.
    that was a combination of 3 attacks that, and he was up on his feet every single time, before the fourth hit could even connect he sent Luffy flying

  13. #33
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,645
    Katakuri isn't that impressive compared to commanders like Jack, Jozu or Marco in the physical stats departament. If KKG connects it would knock him the fuck out.


  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say 2 tops. Like Other ppl have stated, Katakuri's speciality wasn't his endurance, it was his ability to avoid damage in general. Not saying his endurance is low, just that its ok if him and doffy have similar lvls of it or if Katakuri possibly has less.

    Note: That doesn't make doffy 1st mate yonko lvl obviously. There are many other factors that put Katakuri above him.
    Doffys specialty isn't endurance either, which is why Katakuri's embarrassing endurance is inexcusable.


  15. #35
    Slayer was right. 1 KKG would end Katakuri's life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •