Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sup

Quote Originally Posted by kunoz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you haven't finish v3, then what I am about to tell you is a huge spoiler so.

This is entirely subjective and some interpretation of my own view of Ouma, but I prefer Ouma over Nagito is because Ouma role is indited to be a tragic hero and i authentically love those kinds of characters. Ouma is an embodiment of a lie, he would always perpetually lie in order to forfend himself and end the killing game. Ouma had an huge paranoia and trust issues. Those kind of traits makes Ouma to be an asshole to everyone, but in the cessation, he isn't a deplorable guy at all. Ouma was literally lying the whole time to end the killing game and he even lied about his talent as well. He was always trying to make himself look akin to the mastermind of the killing game because he was afraid that the mastermind would kill him and end up the same fate as Rantaro and Kaeda. He always knew that the mastermind instigated something, so he knew something wasn't right ever since the 1st trial. So Ouma decided to be a remnants of despair to find the mastermind and end the killing game. So he came up with this astounding clever plan in chapter 5. This plan is no doubt way more clever than Nagito. Ouma plan was to force the mastermind to utilize the flashing light which gives an huge clue for the final trial. He sacrificed himself to end the killing game, but sadly it didn't work out as he planned it out to be, BUT it did work in the final trial. Ouma was known for an huge asshole, sadistic and a ultimately a liar. The reason why he is the best character in the game was because he died as a villian while he was a lowkey an hero. Many characters in danganronpa wanted ESCAPE the killing game whereas OUMA wanted to END it himself. So in the end, without kokichi ouma, the mastermind would of never been found. All those representing actions, motives, astuteness and clever plans was far more superior than Nagito in any way thus why I love Ouma more than Nagito. Nagito is an astonishing character as well, but I love ouma.

TLDR: ouma is just more redeemable character and the way he is written is quite sophisticated in a way, but if i were to replay danganronpa 2, then ill prob like nagito more cuz i dont remember him much
    can't say i agree with all of this, but i see where you're coming from

v3 dr spoilers follow
    what do you think of kokichi essentially badly killing gonta and in general of his case 4 performance? Cuz it's really the only thing that halts me from redeeming him as a good willed character. I mean i know it was all kind of for the sake of ending the killing game, but was it necessary to go that far?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    can't say i agree with all of this, but i see where you're coming from

v3 dr spoilers follow
    what do you think of kokichi essentially badly killing gonta and in general of his case 4 performance? Cuz it's really the only thing that halts me from redeeming him as a good willed character. I mean i know it was all kind of for the sake of ending the killing game, but was it necessary to go that far?
    v3 spoilers
    This is where Ouma becomes a villain in chapter 4 and how it is a controversial to his redemption arc, I completely understand where you're coming from as well. Honestly, a lot of people hate Ouma for what he did in chapter 4 and i understand that, but what he did was completely necessary. Contemplate this way, If Miu genuinely did kill Ouma, then no one would be able to deduce the blackened. Why? Because Miu had control over the virtual reality world and she could of easily abstract the evidences in the VR. If no one deduces who was the murder that killed Ouma, then everyone would of died in chapter 4 because it was an unsolvable crime. I may be wrong on this, but i think Shuichi even admits that he wouldn't be able to deduce the killer as well. Now that you cogitate it, would you rather have Ouma die and have Miu potentially winning the class trial and even worse since Ouma is dead, you would never find the mastermind? or Ouma use Gonta as a blackened, albeit he agreed to it and technically saved everyone? I know manipulating someone life is absolutely horrible, but Ouma did what everyone would of done at least I would of done the same thing If I was in his shoes tbh, but HEY Ouma technically fulfilled Gonta goal which is to save everyone. At least Gonta died by preserving everyone which he always wanted to do.. Not to mention, thanks to gonta for the consequential information.

(Ouma: Hey don't blame me! Go blame that cum dumpster Iruma for forcing me to do this)

This is what i think, thank you for reading it~ ;D
    Last edited by kunoz; 11-04-2017 at 10:12 PM.

v3 spoilers
    This is where Ouma becomes a villain in chapter 4 and how it is a controversial to his redemption arc, I completely understand where you're coming from as well. Honestly, a lot of people hate Ouma for what he did in chapter 4 and i understand that, but what he did was completely necessary. Contemplate this way, If Miu genuinely did kill Ouma, then no one would be able to deduce the blackened. Why? Because Miu had control over the virtual reality world and she could of easily abstract the evidences in the VR. If no one deduces who was the murder that killed Ouma, then everyone would of died in chapter 4 because it was an unsolvable crime. I may be wrong on this, but i think Shuichi even admits that he wouldn't be able to deduce the killer as well. Now that you cogitate it, would you rather have Ouma die and have Miu potentially winning the class trial and even worse since Ouma is dead, you would never find the mastermind? or Ouma use Gonta as a blackened, albeit he agreed to it and technically saved everyone? I know manipulating someone life is absolutely horrible, but Ouma did what everyone would of done at least I would of done the same thing If I was in his shoes tbh, but HEY Ouma technically fulfilled Gonta goal which is to save everyone. At least Gonta died by preserving everyone which he always wanted to do.. Not to mention, thanks to gonta for the consequential information.

(Ouma: Hey don't blame me! Go blame that cum dumpster Iruma for forcing me to do this)

This is what i think, thank you for reading it~ ;D
    blabla spoilers

"that cum dumpster iruma"

i honestly don't hate kokichi and, actually, i think he's the best character in v3 on par with kaito. I also think case 5 was great and on par with the other cases-5. I can't help but wonder though how gonta's death was necessary to stop miu from perpetrating her homicide, or to stop the killing game altogether. Sure making use of gonta like that was effective, but since we both established kokichi was a good guy (which i do believe), how could he have traded away the life of the purest of the group for a simple matter of effectiveness?

don't get me wrong, i liked the way they went with him and cases 4/5, but i just also think not everything adds up. A feeling i never felt with nagito, whose consistency was never second to his manipulative abilities.

it's just to talk about something btw, kokichi is one of my favorites in v3 and nothing could change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    blabla spoilers

"that cum dumpster iruma"

i honestly don't hate kokichi and, actually, i think he's the best character in v3 on par with kaito. I also think case 5 was great and on par with the other cases-5. I can't help but wonder though how gonta's death was necessary to stop miu from perpetrating her homicide, or to stop the killing game altogether. Sure making use of gonta like that was effective, but since we both established kokichi was a good guy (which i do believe), how could he have traded away the life of the purest of the group for a simple matter of effectiveness?

don't get me wrong, i liked the way they went with him and cases 4/5, but i just also think not everything adds up. A feeling i never felt with nagito, whose consistency was never second to his manipulative abilities.

it's just to talk about something btw, kokichi is one of my favorites in v3 and nothing could change it.

i guess it makes sense why u prefer nagito over ouma, since you have quite mixed feelings lol. I don't think he's a good guy either, but i know for fact that he isn't a bad guy either. "how could he have traded away the life of the purest of the group for a simple matter of effectiveness?" well he basically traded away the life of gonta out of 6 people lives. gonta is pretty easy to manipulate, so he took that advantage to his will even tho he warned him lol. its pretty worth it because he saved them from casualty (trial rule). It benefits gonta goal as well, soo.... owo anyway, thank you for hearing my thoughts, i like it when ppl hear my thoughts x3
    Last edited by kunoz; 11-04-2017 at 11:25 PM.

i guess it makes sense why u prefer nagito over ouma, since you have quite mixed feelings lol. I don't think he's a good guy either, but i know for fact that he isn't a bad guy either. "how could he have traded away the life of the purest of the group for a simple matter of effectiveness?" well he basically traded away the life of gonta out of 6 people lives. gonta is pretty easy to manipulate, so he took that advantage to his will even tho he warned him lol. its pretty worth it because he saved them from casualty (trial rule). It benefits gonta goal as well, soo.... owo anyway, thank you for hearing my thoughts, i like it when ppl hear my thoughts x3
    my pleasure

feel free to post in the danganronpa threads anytime you have something to say... or even if you don't

Hey millennium forums, My name is kunoz and I love to read manga, watch anime/tv shows and draw (commenced drawing at september, so im fairly a beginner.) If you want to discern my taste in anime and manga, you can check here
    I reset the rating, so you will mostly likely see no ratings, but that fine. Anyway, I hope you're all aren't exasperating or obnoxious in a way. I may be vexing in some degree, but bear with me if that transpires lol because i incline to be authentically zealous of the things I like which may be annoying. I love to have a fun debate and reprehend imperfections in manga and anime. I guess that pretty much it... I'll be seeing you guys soon! <3 (oh btw i hate to be that guy.......but my english is not that good sorry lol, just a fair warning in case people complains about my english~)
    Oh Oh but your english is not only pretty good, but also cute

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Oh Oh but your english is not only pretty good, but also cute
    Thank you xD.