2 9.52%
  • 4/5

13 61.90%
  • 5/5

5 23.81%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a joke fight! why does he needs to explain every little shit to the enemy?

One piece fight scene = fairy tails
    At least the enemy himself didnt explain it for him

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    At least the enemy himself didnt explain it for him
    Luffy : I knew it you're not that strong bla bla bla ... bullshit bla bla.

Enemy : Nice try idiot, my real power is blaa, blaaa, blaa bzzz blaa blaa and my weakness is bla bla bulshit bla ...

After fighting for a while

Enemy : How the hell i'm losing to someone like him?

Readers : What a moron!

every fairy tails fight and Bleach, but now OP is taking that route

Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post
    That's my point. Kata bring able to produce his Trident when serious makes more sense than it being a power up. WB was able to take out admirals without his bisento, so that's straight up false.
    Makes no sense. He has a ton of abilities outside of his trident. His trident is basically a separate move-set ofn its own. So in a way it's not a straight forward power-up but still is in essence by giving him many more options to attack. WB's Bisento is nothing but a tool to complement WB's general abilities. You did not prove me false, you proved me right. Take the thing away and he doesn't change much.

I believe you're overthinking haki, and in the process mixing up what a power up and an attack are.
    No idea what this sentence even means. Hardening is a straight forward stat boost. Gears are a straight forward stat boost. Combining both is a straight forward stat boost. Gear Stacking(G2+G3) is a separate stat boost. Where is this mix-up between attacks and stat boosts? When Luffy uses any of these and combines them he is climbing in levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    It's not a straight forward power up"
    "WB's Bisento is nothing but a tool to complement WB's general abilities"
    A weapon is a weapon. I don't see what you're not understanding.

As for what's false:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    WB without his bisento basically doesn't exist because he does not fight that way normally."
    This is a silly statement.

In regards to stat boosts. Sanji's cooking provides "stat boosts" are the straw hats powered up when they eat it?
    Last edited by Rasendori; 11-04-2017 at 02:00 AM.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg

Katakuri: As long as I remain calm my Haki will see through all of your attacks

Luffy: alrighty then, I just need to make you angry and not make you concentrate.....

dafuq??????

Gear 4th is stronger than I thought. But considering Katakuri saw G4 against BM, he should have this in the bag. But then again, Kong gun sent him flying. I wonder what a King Kong gun would do to Kata...Can we expect some type of power-up like Luffy or is this all the top commanders have to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post
    A weapon is a weapon. I don't see what you're not understanding.

As for what's false:

This is a silly statement.

In regards to stat boosts. Sanji's cooking provides "stat boosts" are the straw hats powered up when they eat it?
    In a fictional series a weapon is not just a weapon. The spear has explosive thrust attacks. Zoro getting an upgraded sword upgraded his Cannon attacks. You really can't tell the difference between an entirely new style through the Spear, upgrades Zoro's swords provides, and WB's Bisento adding nothing; it's a catalyst for his powers and most generic attack method?? A brawling WB, Nami, or Ussop does not exist. A Brawling Kata, Martial Artist(Luffy copycat) Kata, and a Spearman Kata all exist. Why is this a silly concept??

What?? Obviously not since that has never been implied or shown. Luffy was suped at MF by Iva twice to make sense of him fighting for so long despite so many injuries. Oda adds these details when he wants to show a difference between a fighter at their normal level vs. suped up.
    Last edited by Dayum; 11-04-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Any predictions for next chapter?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Any predictions for next chapter?
    I can see them setting up the Oven vs Sanji fight soon, at least within the next two chapters. Some more Katakuri vs Luffy as well I'd hope for.

any panel not showing Katakuri grinding Luffys face through concrete is a wasted one.

Luffy VS. Katakuri

Sanji VS. Oven

Capone VS. Daifuku

Jinbei VS. Smoothie