0 0%
  • 3/5

1 5.88%
  • 4/5

10 58.82%
  • 5/5

6 35.29%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Right side is definitely more impressive than left side... Enough with Kisui and his boring hype lmao

Anyway, i do hope Mr heavenly king didn't die today

So Mouten shined in the left, Ouhon is joining to shine in the ight and Shin is going to shine right in front of Ousen in the center. We are getting close to this.
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 11-01-2017 at 06:40 AM.

The situation looks pretty bad for Qin, I wonder how Ouhon is planing to turn this around.

Either way, I still think someone on this battlefield on Qin's side will lose his head, most likely Banyou or Akou.

It's not anything new, but I don't like how Hara is drawing those giant ass explosions just from the soldiers clash. It looks so weird.

Left Wing = POP music genre with a lot of sweating and sentimental bullshit
    Right Wing = Heavy metal music genre with fast and explosive action, Banaji, Akou, Snake Head and Ouhon

it was a good chapter. Maybe we can expect akou to die instead of ouhon? Since the scenario now is very favorable to bananji slaying him in all tranquility.

kaine and riboku's scene was a delight

hmmm i don't know why but akou has that look on his face, of someone who is going to loose his head. ouhon might take two heads while akou dies from the qin side. we also have to mirror this with the coalition arc. qin didn't loose very many notable commanders other than 2 vassals of ouki and general choutou. so far we have lost makou maybe 2 more know characters from qin and we call it wraps.
    if i was riboku, this would be the perfect opportunity to send 10k army on the right to aid bananji in a wave formation which will most likely wipe akous army out. right now he has 11k vs 9k from bananji. that will ensure, even if ousen sends hishin unit to aid them, gyouku hou unit will be wiped out in time for chougaryu to give aid to bananji.
    i think there has to be a reason why riboku is holding out on using his numerical advantage which to me is the biggest mystery yet to be uncovered. it should the same reason why ousen is still not fazed by this war.
    Last edited by Baragan; 10-31-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Mouten shined in the left, Ouhon is joining to shine in the right and Shin is going to shine right in front of Ousen in the center. We are getting close to this.
    if this were to happen i would take a day off to listen to bedtime stories from the saki tribe

Doesn't look good for Akou right now, Ousen's generals drop like flies

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    if this were to happen i would take a day off to listen to bedtime stories from the saki tribe
    Ever since I saw Ousen with the face on his armor I thought he was going to be the third face on General Shin Armor from the first chapter.
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 11-01-2017 at 06:40 AM.

Intense chapter from start to finish. I'll have to agree with gn_x00 that the Zhao commanders on this wing are a bit more interesting.

Now... This is also a perfect opportunity for Riboku to interfare with the right wing to shut them up fast.

Which will probably ended up with Ousen trying to ambush Riboku today imo

That snake dude is gonna lose his head, it's so obvious by the way it's being set up.

Curious to see what Ouhon has planned, but i really wanna see Ousens reaction when he does some epic shit.

Bye bye Snake Head, he's 100% dead

And Shin the Slave was jealous as fuck

- I figured Shin would be back in the center. I can see the next day being very quiet for him. 2nd day is Ouhon's.

- The "Red Fang" unit?

- If the HSU was as cocky about Gakuei/Bananji as Akou + Ouhon's units were...

- Chougaryu is pretty small. I'm guessing the plan for Zhao will basically be a total backfire. They're planning on taking out on of Qin's two commanders but they'll lose one themselves instead.

- Ouhon finally learning

- Also I believe TF/SS have found a new cleaner which means the long wait for this chapter means we might only be waiting 7 days for the next chapter anyway (since it's a break this week).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    i think there has to be a reason why riboku is holding out on using his numerical advantage which to me is the biggest mystery yet to be uncovered. it should the same reason why ousen is still not fazed by this war.
    Well, Qin soldiers are stronger man-for-man than Zhao's. Though I'm surprised Riboku isn't sending a smaller force of like 5k from Kisui's wing to land a killing blow to Ouhon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    - I figured Shin would be back in the center. I can see the next day being very quiet for him. 2nd day is Ouhon's.

- The "Red Fang" unit?

- If the HSU was as cocky about Gakuei/Bananji as Akou + Ouhon's units were...

- Chougaryu is pretty small. I'm guessing the plan for Zhao will basically be a total backfire. They're planning on taking out on of Qin's two commanders but they'll lose one themselves instead.

- Ouhon finally learning

- Also I believe TF/SS have found a new cleaner which means the long wait for this chapter means we might only be waiting 7 days for the next chapter anyway (since it's a break this week).

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Qin soldiers are stronger man-for-man than Zhao's. Though I'm surprised Riboku isn't sending a smaller force of like 5k from Kisui's wing to land a killing blow to Ouhon.
    Nah they still need one

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kingdom/com...f6&sh=464a789b

Great chapter.Now the question is who will lose his head(top contenders are Akou and Snake head-who by the way has awesome design).Also loved the panel how Ousen and Riboku are sitting alone and staring at the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    it was a good chapter. Maybe we can expect akou to die instead of ouhon? Since the scenario now is very favorable to bananji slaying him in all tranquility.

kaine and riboku's scene was a delight
    I figure that Vice-captain Banyou has to die sometime.....

Also, Kaine is delightful.....

Ever since I saw Ousen with the face on his armor I thought he was going to be the third face on General Shin Armor from the first chapter.
    I admit, I have never really taken notice of those faces....

ok I'll go for a 20% chance of the trio joining on the basis that upcoming talents from other states are attched to a great general e.g kouyoku to karin, kaine to riboku e.t.c and ousen being the future face of qins army Hara might just decide to take the same route for qin trio.
    i still insist that ouhon will be more spectacular than mouten, however i hope this "research" break the author has taken, will help him come up with a great scenario and explanation of events which will inturn out weight those of mouten on the first day

well shit, Ouhon and Mouten are leaving Shin in the dust real quick.