Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96
  1. #41
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can someone contact dofla for me?
    @DoflaMihawk;

  2. #42
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,420
    he probably saw me saying to wait till tomorrow and than logged off

    - - - Updated - - -

    if he doesnt come on in 10-15 minutes wanna play a game with me instead Alias? I'm really in the mood now.

  3. #43
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can someone contact dofla for me?
    I accepted

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,420
    it seems i've been utterly crushed... but this isn't the last you'll see of me! I shall come back stronger, and faster, and smarter, and regain my honor!

  6. #46
    sounds interesting


  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it seems i've been utterly crushed... but this isn't the last you'll see of me! I shall come back stronger, and faster, and smarter, and regain my honor!
    oof

    2 blunders... no good... no good.....

  8. #48
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Placing yourself an entire tier above me and docking me with the likes of Crispy? Pfft I hope Allara brings you back down to earth
    now you've done it, fartface


  9. #49
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,420
    lot of fighting spirit in this thread, i'm hyped for a tournament.

    I'd prefer just regular chess tbh

  10. #50
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,939
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's the official chess tier list btw

    Top Tier
    - Alias
    - GM

    High Tier
    - Dofla

    Mid Tier
    - White
    - Crispy

    Low Tier
    - The rest
    If I had to place everyone in the tiers I once showed for chess, here's how I think people would fit :

    Top tiers :

    A+ (Super GM, 2700+)

    A (GM, 2500-2700)

    A- (IM, 2400-2500)

    High tier

    B+ (FM, 2300-2400)

    B (2150-2300)

    B- (2000-2150)
    aliasniamor (lower end of the tier)

    Mid tier

    C+(1800-2000)
    GM, higher end of it

    C(1700-1800)

    C- (1500-1700)
    Dofla

    Low tier
    D+(1300-1500)
    White

    D(1150-1300)
    Allara, Crispy

    D-(1000-1150)
    TBHN would be an example

    Fodders (1000-)

  11. #51
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the three variants formula of last time wasn't bad

    a game of chess, a game of antichess and a game of crazyhouse, who wins at least 2 gets the point.
    We could switch up the variants though, maybe king of the hill or chess960?


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  12. #52
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    33,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had to place everyone in the tiers I once showed for chess, here's how I think people would fit :

    Top tiers :

    A+ (Super GM, 2700+)

    A (GM, 2500-2700)

    A- (IM, 2400-2500)

    High tier

    B+ (FM, 2300-2400)

    B (2150-2300)

    B- (2000-2150)
    aliasniamor (lower end of the tier)

    Mid tier

    C+(1800-2000)
    GM, higher end of it

    C(1700-1800)

    C- (1500-1700)
    Dofla

    Low tier
    D+(1300-1500)
    White

    D(1150-1300)
    Allara, Crispy

    D-(1000-1150)
    TBHN would be an example

    Fodders (1000-)
    I was just doing a list relative to TMF lol

    I'm actually just under the grade you have me at, but I'll be there for sure by the end of the season

  13. #53
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had to place everyone in the tiers I once showed for chess, here's how I think people would fit :

    Top tiers :

    A+ (Super GM, 2700+)

    A (GM, 2500-2700)

    A- (IM, 2400-2500)

    High tier

    B+ (FM, 2300-2400)

    B (2150-2300)

    B- (2000-2150)
    aliasniamor (lower end of the tier)

    Mid tier

    C+(1800-2000)
    GM, higher end of it

    C(1700-1800)

    C- (1500-1700)
    Dofla

    Low tier
    D+(1300-1500)
    White

    D(1150-1300)
    Allara, Crispy

    D-(1000-1150)
    TBHN would be an example

    Fodders (1000-)
    Mfw lowest ranked on the forum


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  14. #54
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,041
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We could switch up the variants though, maybe king of the hill or chess960?
    sure, i just went with the ones i knew about

    i think the best thing is to leave it to the players' discretion, as long as they agree on which 3 games to play right before the match starts


  15. #55
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,886
    Im in btw


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  16. #56
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,939
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mfw lowest ranked on the forum
    I'm sorry

    This is a good opportunity to prove me wrong though

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    now you've done it, fartface
    You dont understand Crispy, I pride myself on being an elite. This is less of a slight on you, and more of a slight on myself for being mentioned in the same breath as lowly beings such as yourself.

    Do you ever stop to think about me and my feelings?

  18. #58
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You dont understand Crispy, I pride myself on being an elite. This is less of a slight on you, and more of a slight on myself for being mentioned in the same breath as lowly beings such as yourself.

    Do you ever stop to think about me and my feelings?
    not my fault if you can't beat dofla


  19. #59
    Ive beat Dofla before... just not that often.

    My record is usually 1/4

  20. #60
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ive beat Dofla before... just not that often.

    My record is usually 1/4
    what is that? the number of minutes he takes to checkmate your plebeian arse?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •