View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    3 10.34%
  • 2/5

    3 10.34%
  • 3/5

    4 13.79%
  • 4/5

    12 41.38%
  • 5/5

    7 24.14%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 145
  1. #41
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,531
    Wow,

    Kata is probaly the biggest Joke in BMs Crew

  2. #42
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,019
    Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow,

    Kata is probaly the biggest Joke in BMs Crew
    ???

    because there's apparently a single opening in his perfect armor?

    He's been mopping the floor with Luffy (both literally and figureatively) for chapters on end without breaking a sweat.

  3. #43
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ???

    because there's apparently a single opening in his perfect armor?

    He's been mopping the floor with Luffy (both literally and figureatively) for chapters on end without breaking a sweat.
    And cracker would stomped Luffy.Or Easy-diff him

    Only because of Nami has he won.

  4. #44
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,019
    Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And cracker would stomped Luffy.Or Easy-diff him

    Only because of Nami has he won.
    whats your point.

  5. #45
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,764
    This was fucking dumb.

  6. #46
    That face was funny as fuck

    I enjoyed the chapter


  7. #47
    Don't see the appeal some people have here with edgy stoic emo fags with no character. Those are extremely unrealistic character archetypes that don't reflect true human nature.

    People do weird shit behind closed doors when no one is watching since that's the only time a human expresses their true nature that isn't restricted by external judgement, i bet half the users here aggressively beat off to some strange tentacle shit when their parents aren't home, yet act all civilized when in public.

    This was a realistic development for Katakuri's character and reflects exactly what you'd expect from the son of Big Mom.


  8. #48
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whats your point.
    Cracker>Kata

    At least vs Luffy.Cacker is a bad MU for Meleefighter like Luffy

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cracker>Kata

    At least vs Luffy.Cacker is a bad MU for Meleefighter like Luffy
    what


  10. #50
    Eh, the only problem I have with the chapter is Katakuri's weird teeths.

  11. #51
    Pirate Hunter Eddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,145
    Chapter was okay didn't mind the whole Katakuri face reveal in fact it's better that he actually has personality outside the typical badass. Seems Luffy might just pull out a win in this.

  12. #52
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,190
    I liked the chapter very much, and since I hoped from the start that Luffy would win and that this scenario seems more plausible than ever now, I can't wait for the end of the fight

  13. #53
    Minister of Yulefest Charlotte Krampus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Yule
    Posts
    859
    Why are people ignoring that Katakuri blocked a Kong Gun in the last panel?

    Getting kicked in the face and spitting blood means absolutely nothing. Even pre-skip Luffy could "hurt" Garp. Top tiers aren't invincible.

  14. #54
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,019
    Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cracker>Kata

    At least vs Luffy.Cacker is a bad MU for Meleefighter like Luffy
    If you want to go against what has been potrayed and told

    sure

    /shrug

  15. #55
    Minister of Yulefest Charlotte Krampus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Yule
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you want to go against what has been potrayed and told

    sure

    /shrug
    He's part of the Fairy Tail posse. Don't expect any logic.

  16. #56
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,525
    Good chapter. I was wondering what zany twist Oda would give an otherwise bland character like Katakuri, and he finally delivered.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by 120 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And cracker would stomped Luffy.Or Easy-diff him

    Only because of Nami has he won.
    Dont see much of a difference here. Both beat G2/3 Luffy casually without taking any damage. Luffy only landed 1 kick due to Katakuri not being focused since his face got revealed.


  18. #58
    I don't put much weight in Katakuri spitting up some blood, it's just something Oda does.

  19. #59
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see the appeal some people have here with edgy stoic emo fags with no character. Those are extremely unrealistic character archetypes that don't reflect true human nature.

    People do weird shit behind closed doors when no one is watching since that's the only time a human expresses their true nature that isn't restricted by external judgement, i bet half the users here aggressively beat off to some strange tentacle shit when their parents aren't home, yet act all civilized when in public.

    This was a realistic development for Katakuri's character and reflects exactly what you'd expect from the son of Big Mom.
    Instead you have a shitty means of hype and intimidation of!"his back never once touching the ground" that turned out to be 100% false for him eating donuts like a character out of an episode of Spongebob



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #60
    Dog Tooth would get low diff by an Admiral.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •