4 14.29%
  • 4/5

11 39.29%
  • 5/5

7 25.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which is why there is still a chance it will be interrupted but i don't see why Oda would drag the fight like this for it to be interrupted/Luffy losing and he has beaten stronger people before with exploiting their weaknesses like he is currently doing with Katakuri.
    exploiting and making use of people's weaknesses has always been Luffy's way of bringing down stronger foes, but what's a coincidence and what's not is what we can't figure out. So you won't be able to say that Katakuri's stronger than Luffy if Luffy managed to win here; neither you will be able to draw an argument that he's weaker than Yonko's commanders anymore, neither you can dumb Kat to the 'weak YC club' and assume that the others are stronger. If the two and only battles against YC were won by Luffy then that's that.

- - - Updated - - -

granted, i wouldn't be too hasty. Kat is yet to bring up what's up his sleeve or power up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Seems like he can't predict the future when he attacks someone or someshit.
    i guess yeah.
    Last edited by DreX; 10-27-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Also the stressing out part in the previous chapter was because of his snack time.

I guess V is right. I still don't see Luffy winning or that he should win at all. At least he was able to get a hit in when Katakuri was distracted. Overall the chapter was okay imo. Katakuri having a similar eating disorder like his mother was kinda weird to see.

well, that was an.....................interesting revelation about katakuri. From the outset I was expecting his lower jaw to look abnormal in some way, but as usual the scene was handled awfully by oda, and yet another standout character has had their image taken down a level.

It was bullshit for luffy to land that kick, but if nothing else at least katakuri seemed to withstand kong gun alright

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Katakuri: Do you Know How I got these Scars

Yeah.

character quirk is unnecessary.

Katakuri is impatient now so he can't use CoO

All CoO users are always calm when using it

I legit think most of the faggots here haven't even read OP.This is classic OP.

LMAO what a fecking joke fight scene between luffy and katakuri

Oda should see how Kingdom execute it perfectly. That's some Fairy Tail tier fight scene by Oda in this chapter

Dimensional Boxer Underfed Somali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    I legit think most of the faggots here haven't even read OP.This is classic OP.
    I'm not sure what people want out of One Piece tbh. This was a perfect chapter, it had everything I wanted.

Can't wait to see if it's indeed him losing his cool not being able to use CoO

Quote Originally Posted by Mankey View Post
    I'm not sure what people want out of One Piece tbh. This was a perfect chapter, it had everything I wanted.

Can't wait to see if it's indeed him losing his cool not being able to use CoO
    It's not about what they want.It's about being fake fans.OP has had tons of such characters,from the Admirals,to Magellan,to Wapol,to Buggy and the list goes on and on.Even Teach who is the big bad gets treated like a clown from time to time.Kaido the ultimate badass has mood swings when he drinks.

I can't believe that guys like Y or others liked OP when pre skip was filled with such moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    It's not about what they want.It's about being fake fans.OP has had tons of such characters,from the Admirals,to Magellan,to Wapol,to Buggy and the list goes on and on.Even Teach who is the big bad gets treated like a clown from time to time.Kaido the ultimate badass has mood swings when he drinks.

I can't believe that guys like Y or others liked OP when pre skip was filled with such moments.
    can't say I'm fond of dignifying someone before making a clown out of him one chapter later.
    Last edited by DreX; 10-27-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post
    can't say I'm fond of dignifying someone before making a clown out of one chapter later.
    It's setup and punchline.

Does anyone remember that Magellan spends most of his time sitting on the toilet with diarrhea?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27&dateline=135536727  3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so much for dogshits aloof mystique. great chapter

If Katakuri gets defeated or near defeated ill find it stupid, right now im just feeling a bit meh from the whole serious badass guy, turning into some crazy psycho lame guy, same happened woth Dofla, but dofla was a little bit crazy from the start and didnt nearly get as crazy as this.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

This was a straight up hilarious chapter from start to finish and I honestly ike Katakuri even more now. The man just wants to lay down and enjoy a donut.

Also, how dope was that square mochi? I just hope Katakuri doesn't lose.

Seems pretty obvious that Luffy is going to win or at least get close to it. As for the reveal...why not? I mean, yeah, it's pretty dumb how he couldn't tell that Luffy ate his way out and was free but whatever. To see such a stupid face on Katakuri was good enough for me. A little irritating that G4 was held off again but Katakuri was smart in cutting it off and we got an entire chapter to focus on one singular thing that was a fight. When was the last time that happened?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post

Kaidou's next.
    Last edited by Pacifista; 10-27-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Katakuri is not much stronger Cracker and Doflamingo after all

I actually didn't mind the Katakuri reveal, I thought it was actually pretty amusing and funny. Added personality to a character who has mostly just been a completely stoic enforcer and now we can see his mouth it adds more character and he now fall in line as a first mate to the Big Mom crew. Doing his best to be super compsed, look cool, and keep appearances in public but kicking back and munching on donuts when no one is watching.

I think the thing I wasn't a fan of was Luffy going back to fighting in base at the end there after the last chapter promised Gear 4th action, but I guess that we'll get that next chapter and hopefully uninterrupted like this one.