Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he seems confused whether to go to ouhons aid or to face the oncoming bananji. Chougaryuu s maneuver though was well executed which puts the right wing in a tricky bind. with how things have moved i guess day two will be more or less four chapters (thats on the right battlefield alone)
    Fortunately he isn't sweating when facing in shitty situation, judging by those panels it shown he orders his commanders to reinforce Gyoku Hou and he will be taking Banaji directly in order to save the formation from collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    he seems confused whether to go to ouhons aid or to face the oncoming bananji. Chougaryuu s maneuver though was well executed which puts the right wing in a tricky bind. with how things have moved i guess day two will be more or less four chapters (thats on the right battlefield alone)
    Any chance of reinforcements like in the Left Hand side [Shin 800 Horsemen]??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    ?? Ouhon in the middle of crisis right now with Gyoku Hou sandwiches between Gakuei army and Snake head dude army.
    Agreed, thanks for explaining..

I wanna see what are Shin's orders before predicting

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    Any chance of reinforcements like in the Left Hand side [Shin 800 Horsemen]??

i predict if there will be any reinforcements, it will not be from qin only but also from zhao. i highly doubt ousen will use shin again on the right battlefield as he did on the left but when Hara has a shin on his hand, you can never know when or where he is going to throw him. btw Chougaryuu seems way to open for me or am i seeing things? (if things remain constant i see a makou happening on chogaryuu)

there was someone earlier who mentioned an interesting event, the time ouki was being carried by shin on huang(oukis horse) the view of a general, i don't know if we can find any relevance with this and the last chapter
    Last edited by Baragan; 10-24-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Damn how I would love that Ouhon dies here, alas, he is going to pull Earl of Shi crap again...

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    Damn how I would love that Ouhon dies here, alas, he is going to pull Earl of Shi crap again...
    Ouhon > Shin+Mouten

King of Heroes
    Ouhon > Shin+Mouten
    But Ousen promoted Mouten first.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    But Ousen promoted Mouten first.
    Because there's no one left capable to use a brain on the left battlefield and also Kisui and Batei
    while Ouhon is dealing with 2 HK caliber commanders on the right side

Ouhon > Shin+Mouten
    Sadly at this point I would agree with Shin part but not Mouten when it comes all around skill set

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    Sadly at this point I would agree with Shin part but not Mouten when it comes all around skill set
    Ouhon is better all around commander than both Shin and Mouten, take a look at coalition war arc when both Mouten and Ouhon assigned for flank duty. Mouten is good strategist and tactician but his physical strength is nowhere near Ouhon when performing a hard task. He nearly killed by random soldiers from Chu and fortunately Tou was there to help him, Ouhon completed the task without that drawback and proceed to go after Karin location afterward.

Mouten also failed to kill Batei after ganged him up with number superiority the same Batei with 90str.

If we take a look at overall stats Mouten is 2 points behind Ouhon. Well even in the data book 2 stated Ouhon is the leader for new generation commanders.

Mouten vs Banaji = ez win for Banaji
    Last edited by woikurus; 10-24-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Ouhon is better all around commander than both Shin and Mouten, take a look at coalition war arc when both Mouten and Ouhon assigned for flank duty. Mouten is good strategist and tactician but his physical strength is nowhere near Ouhon when performing a hard task. He nearly killed by random soldiers from Chu and fortunately Tou was there to help him, Ouhon completed the task without that drawback and proceed to go after Karin location afterward.

Mouten also failed to kill Batei after ganged him up with number superiority the same Batei with 90str.

If we take a look at overall stats Mouten is 2 points behind Ouhon. Well even in the data book 2 stated Ouhon is the leader for new generation commanders.

Mouten vs Banaji = ez win for Banaji
    Even though you make a good point and I would agree I would rally up behind Ouhon, Mouten is still General and Ouhon isnt lol...until I hear that Ouhon is promoted to General, Mouten > Ouhon, Shin...

Mouten is good strategist and tactician but his physical strength is nowhere near Ouhon when performing a hard task. He nearly killed by random soldiers from Chu and fortunately Tou was there to help him, Ouhon completed the task without that drawback and proceed to go after Karin location afterward.
    Mouten is a better strategist and tactician than Ouhon. He's more than just 'good'.

If we take a look at overall stats Mouten is 2 points behind Ouhon.
    You can't use an overall total to judge anyone because there is too much that isn't incorporated in the stats.

Well even in the data book 2 stated Ouhon is the leader for new generation commanders.
    Hakuki was the leader of the Q6 yet Ouki was suggested to be the strongest.

They're about equal. Ouhon will have more flashy accomplishments though because he takes heads. Of the 3 new gen, Mouten is best when it comes to creating an overall strategy. If you were to put the 3 in a war of 100k, Mouten is the only one so far who has shown the capabilities to lead it. If it was a war of 20k, I think Ouhon would be best though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Mouten is a better strategist and tactician than Ouhon. He's more than just 'good'.

You can't use an overall total to judge anyone because there is too much that isn't incorporated in the stats.

They're about equal. Ouhon will have more flashy accomplishments though because he takes heads. Of the 3 new gen, Mouten is best when it comes to creating an overall strategy. If you were to put the 3 in a war of 100k, Mouten is the only one so far who has shown the capabilities to lead it. If it was a war of 20k, I think Ouhon would be best though.
    You don't get compared to RBK and Ousen if you are not that good...Plus he has 89 str, and Ousen has 93...We shouldnt look at strength since that will only go so far...If we are looking at strength, then Shin should be the leader of the generation.

Excellent point about Hakuki, however, we dont know what his str level was, it could have been just 1 point below Ouki....He could have been a monster physically as well, looks like the type

King of Heroes
    Because there's no one left capable to use a brain on the left battlefield and also Kisui and Batei
    while Ouhon is dealing with 2 HK caliber commanders on the right side

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

Nah, Hakuki was likely the best since even Renpa suggested he was the hardest to deal with. Although not strength-wise.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post

Nah, Hakuki was likely the best since even Renpa suggested he was the hardest to deal with. Although not strength-wise.
    Hardest to deal with doesn't mean strongest tbf. Ouki was 'rumored' to be strongest according to other Zhao guys and it's Ouki who is always hailed as the benchmark.

I mean, Hakuki could be the best, we don't know. But both have claims.

edit:

I'm talking strength as in overall ability ofc.

Mouten is not at the same level as Ousen and RBK, he only capable 10% of what Ousen and RBK did on the battlefield not the whole thing meanwhile

Ouhon outsmarted GHM completely fair and square

He was praised by Tou the best all round commander for Qin for his grand strategy

Ouhon was the first to be promoted to General rank by Qin court but it was interfered by SHK and Tou.

General rank promotion status
    1. Ouhon but blocked by Tou and SHK( official promotion by Qin's court )
    2. Shin but was denied because of his action against Kanki's army
    3. Mouten ( Unofficial promotion to help stabilize the left wing )
    Last edited by woikurus; 10-24-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Akou better survive this by himself
    When will Ouhon be called back down to earth otherwise? He deserves to be a general, but after a little humility check, and the first day was clearly not enough. Plus Akou is not just a vassal, he is the number one vassal with a nice interaction with Ousen on panel time, he has to live up to the hype

Sorry but Ou Hon was never promoted to general by anyone.

Also to justify Ou Hon > Shin is better to not use coalition war since Shin was the big star and Hon just a middle player in that arc (Shin was better at Sanyou too btw).

He may be smarter than Shin and stronger than Mouten but to say he is better than both is just being a fanboy lol

Dat slave face, so much jealousy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mouten is not at the same level as Ousen and RBK, he only capable 10% of what Ousen and RBK did on the battlefield not the whole thing meanwhile

Ouhon outsmarted GHM completely fair and square

He was praised by Tou the best all round commander for Qin for his grand strategy

Ouhon was the first to be promoted to General rank by Qin court but it was interfered by SHK and Tou.

General rank promotion status
    1. Ouhon but blocked by Tou and SHK( official promotion by Qin's court )
    2. Shin but was denied because of his action against Kanki's army
    3. Mouten ( Unofficial promotion to help stabilize the left wing )
    Ouhon is unquestionably miles above Shin. He's the son of the Great Ousen after all

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Sorry but Ou Hon was never promoted to general by anyone.

Also to justify Ou Hon > Shin is better to not use coalition war since Shin was the big star and Hon just a middle player in that arc (Shin was better at Sanyou too btw).

He may be smarter than Shin and stronger than Mouten but to say he is better than both is just being a fanboy lol
    Using logic = Fanboy, Shin's wankers are probably the worst fanboy ever exist on the sub
    Ouhon killed 96 str GG while Shin managed to killed 93 str fighter with the help of Kyoukai(healing) and Sosui(distraction), Ouhon came up with a grand strategy to take down GHM while Shin with remained stupid in strategy meeting

Shin's fanboy = brainless idiot like Shin