Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom 536 Spoilers

Spoilers are out.

Looks interesting
    Seems like it could be Ouhon vs Gakuei, Akou vs Bananji with Chougaryu sound some move to maybe attack Ouhon as well? Gakuei is so out of place lol.

No idea how to predict why Ouhon is shook. Maybe Mouten told him that he's up against a Great Heaven deputy. Orrrrr Mouten will casually drop that Chougaryu was the man who killed Shibasaku. I'm creating fan fiction now tho

can someone post a link?

The chapter is the complete opposite of what i expected. It is extremely hyped up. It can't wait to read what ouhon is thinking at the last page. Cudos to Hara for the consistency of this arc.
    I think from this we can ascertain the death flag of one gakuei.

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can someone post a link?
    https://www.spoiler.net/spoiler/qc.1...om-chapter-536

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Looks interesting
    Seems like it could be Ouhon vs Gakuei, Akou vs Bananji with Chougaryu sound some move to maybe attack Ouhon as well? Gakuei is so out of place lol.

No idea how to predict why Ouhon is shook. Maybe Mouten told him that he's up against a Great Heaven deputy. Orrrrr Mouten will casually drop that Chougaryu was the man who killed Shibasaku. I'm creating fan fiction now tho
    I interpreted it as Ouhon being triggered that his dad made Mouten a general before him

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    I interpreted it as Ouhon being triggered that his dad made Mouten a general before him
    Pls tell us you understand what is going on (so that we can get a brief summary) hehe.
    Starting from page 1 i can't stop laughing at shin for that idiotic face after the reaction from makous men. I wonder what riboku was talking about to elicit such a reaction from kaine

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    Pls tell us you understand what is going on (so that we can get a brief summary) hehe.
    Starting from page 1 i can't stop laughing at shin for that idiotic face after the reaction from makous men. I wonder what riboku was talking about to elicit such a reaction from kaine
    Nah, I can (kinda) translate with chinese scans but I'm just guessing off the pictures right now

Ouhon doesn't strike me as someone who would shit himself at the strength of his opponent, he'd welcome Chougaryu being a bigshot so he can claim his head

Probably told Kaine he's in fact a woman. That's the way she swings, remember.

Seems like Bananji aims to take Akou's head right from the start to mirror what was done over at the left wing on day 1.
    Ouhon seems to understand how Mouten became a general as he sees the "view of a great general" at the end.

I can't reliable understand what's happening in detail before the tieba guys summarize. Might have to wait for another 8hours or so since it is just past midnight in China now and they might already be in bed now.

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    Seems like Bananji aims to take Akou's head right from the start to mirror what was done over at the left wing on day 1.
    Ouhon seems to understand how Mouten became a general as he sees the "view of a great general" at the end.

I can't reliable understand what's happening in detail before the tieba guys summarize. Might have to wait for another 8hours or so since it is just past midnight in China now and they might already be in bed now.
    Thanks king as always. I know you might not be in a position to explain more but if i might just ask for some clarification, is it ouhoun who is able to see the view of a great general or is he still thinking about mouten?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha apologies. Everytime i clicked post the board tells me database error hence the multiple quotes. (Apparently my phone has yet to accept TMF since upto date my opera mobile is still not able to make posts )

Thanks king as always. I know you might not be in a position to explain more but if i might just ask for some clarification, is it ouhoun who is able to see the view of a great general or is he still thinking about mouten?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha apologies. Everytime i clicked post the board tells me database error hence the multiple quotes. (Apparently my phone has yet to accept TMF since upto date my opera mobile is still not able to make posts )
    I cant seem to understand that last page fully but what I am guessing is Mouten told Ouhon that when you see it by chance...(something something)

Ouhon then somehow gets it and orders Kanshou to summon Banyou

- - - Updated - - -

I get that database thing any time i make a second post directly after a 1st. It doesn't mean anything - the posts still get posted.

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    I cant seem to understand that last page fully but what I am guessing is Mouten told Ouhon that when you see it by chance...(something something)

Ouhon then somehow gets it and orders Kanshou to summon Banyou

Thanks king. Then from this i guess ouhon has recieved enlightenment (bankai coming up). Chougaryuu seems to be one cunning guy everytime i see him rinkos image always comes to mind which makes me think that it will be shin who will put him down (if it comes to it)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I get that database thing any time i make a second post directly after a 1st. It doesn't mean anything - the posts still get posted.
    Ohhh. Thanks for that info. Any workaround for opera user (coz thats my major phone browser and the textbox is completely disabled)
    Last edited by Baragan; 10-23-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Chougaryu is not carrying his glaive!

Makou treatment confirmed

What I could understand:

Akou is not in the front line and his vanguard is fighting Banaji's, then Chougaryuu tries to flank.

I guess that 7k unit is Gakuei's and Gyoku Hou is fighting them?

Also, nobody gonna bitch about Ou Hon's shocked face? nfufufufu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post

Chougaryu is not carrying his glaive!

Makou treatment confirmed
    I don't remember him with a glaive before

- Ouhon killing Gakuei
    - Chougaryu/Bananji wreck Akou's army
    - Ouhon saves Akou
    - Ouhon kills Chougaryu
    - End of the war the Zhao retreat, Bananji will 'remember' Ouhon's name

#CalledIt

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh. Thanks for that info. Any workaround for opera user (coz thats my major phone browser and the textbox is completely disabled)
    Maybe you should ask one of the admin

two general kills for Ou Hon in one day is just too much.

I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    two general kills for Ou Hon in one day is just too much.

I doubt it
    Is fecking Gakuei though even Kanjou is stronger than him, at least we are able to see a close fight if Kanjou(86) vs Gakuei(85).

lol at that army of midgets and Kaine getting Shin syndrome

ya know, I've got this nagging feeling that I should resign myself to thinking that Akou is just a glorified meathead. surely it would save on the disappointment when he is revealed to be one

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg