View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    1 5.56%
  • 4/5

    5 27.78%
  • 5/5

    12 66.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 87 of 87
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quite fitting. And the more surpising, as Hara managed to insert, for example, funny moments in the past really subtly and elegant. While they were still flat in your face, they did not take away from the pacing. I had a chuckle and immediately forgot about them. Reading the funny panel thread back in the days made me aware just how many of those moments there actually are.

    Now it's a constant onslaught.



    or screw that and concentrate on what is really important:





    Only downside is that we can forget about the weekly schedule then.
    yeah, it feels like Bleach now imo, where in the past, the author managed to sneak in subtle humor or such that didn't draw much attention to itself but now they have to have characters be so loud and over the top to draw attention to "hey, I'm being funny!"

    oh yeah, that's been the top of your list since forever
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what other internet forums give it relevance besides us?

    plus it's a real issue, since Hara goes overboard in forcing a reaction, both from his characters and us. it's like a laugh track for TV comedies if I had to put it as an analogy: "hey, we've written a funny moment here so we'll play a laugh track so you know it's a funny moment and laugh along too!" only, with SBK shenanigans, it's gotten way too ridiculous/plentiful and we're very annoyed with it
    Manga Fox was already all over it, also no need to be jealous kokokoko

    I see your point, guess he's just forced to focus in constant battle now so he just don't put much thought on comedy and go the easy way, those are all standards funny manga faces right?.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    or screw that and concentrate on what is really important:





    Only downside is that we can forget about the weekly schedule then.
    I think Hara's horses have improved a lot and don't really see a problem with them now. But those are very good panels.
    Last edited by Ascot; 10-27-2017 at 06:24 AM.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Manga Fox was already all over it, also no need to be jealous kokokoko

    I see your point, guess he's just forced to focus in constant battle now so he just don't put much thought on comedy and go the easy way, those are all standards funny manga faces right?.
    curses, I thought we were the only ones

    I wouldn't say he's forced into constant battle but yeah, he's put less thought into comedy (dunno if these type of reactions are supposed to be funny, I thought his intention with SBK was to be serious and get us awed) by going overboard with reaction faces to force any type of reaction imo.

    Can't say tbh, but I don't consider open mouth sweaty faces to be funny. Hara needs to go back to his roots with those Shin reaction faces against Bajio and SHK early in the series. Those were gold
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    curses, I thought we were the only ones

    I wouldn't say he's forced into constant battle but yeah, he's put less thought into comedy (dunno if these type of reactions are supposed to be funny, I thought his intention with SBK was to be serious and get us awed) by going overboard with reaction faces to force any type of reaction imo.

    Can't say tbh, but I don't consider open mouth sweaty faces to be funny. Hara needs to go back to his roots with those Shin reaction faces against Bajio and SHK early in the series. Those were gold
    I think Shin's are meant to be funny.

    You mean gang boy Shin? I miss that too :


  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Shin's are meant to be funny.

    You mean gang boy Shin? I miss that too :

    yeah, this was the stuff
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #86
    chapter not out ?!


  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, this was the stuff
    Back then Shin could afford to give no fu***

    Now he is so full of responsabilities

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    chapter not out ?!
    Sense scans is without cleaners so it can take long

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •