• 5/5

12 66.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mouten is the GOAT

Former slave Shin

Mouten has the left, Ouhon has the Right, Shin handles the center

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shin to move to the central? Or will Ousen use him as an arrow again? Tho for the right this time.
    7200 Shin's Army is at the Center, only 800 Horsemen [Shin, Ten & Kyokai] is supporting left side. No special instructions from Ousen, So still the Ousen's request to Shin to get "Kuisi" head is yet to be addressed.

Some dude we haven't known yet manage to stalemate Bajio and seems to be his equal. Sounds like the head commander should be able to reach 93-94 easily, or even be a 95 himself.

Ogiko is being more of a boss than our MC in these kind of meetings lmao.. And here I thought he was the clown and our MC is the protagonist. It looks like as if Ogiko is truly the right hand man of Kanki lol.

From the small glimpse, seems like Kanki and Left wing (with Mouten and maybe HSU) won't be shown much for day 2 and we will focus on right field instead.

From Kanjou and Ouhon unit's story, Makou seems to be honestly good since they're actually surprised. While Ousen probably doesn't acknowledge the fact that Makou is his left hand man, it seems like most of Ousen's army consider him one due to his capabilities. Sad that he dies pathetically in this war though. Just getting killed while having his own glaive would be much better than the current one.

For some reason people think Kisui is good general... well... he is above the likes of Kousonryuu probably... but he probably shouldn't really get this kind of treatment..

Makou's army seems really greatly disciplined... they really didn't get angry to Mouten apparently. Seems like being one of the strongest army in Ousen army isn't really a false hype.

More new scrubs (commander) in centre army... Well... I guess to be expected from someone like Ousen to have a lot of generals.. but these new commander's design seems even blander than Makou, which is sad...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    That wolf tribe guy is no joke, but I think he's lucky Bajio didn't enter berserker mode against him.
    even without berserker mode, Bajio is iirc a 91 str. which is great enough I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    these wolfies will be tamed and added to the party in due time, but Yotanwa did mention she wasn't in a good mood, so she might just slaughter em all.
    wouldn't that a waste? especially with how many mountain men she lost in this first day already lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Which would also be alright because he'd decapitate him. Their strength was absolutely necessary, as was Mouten's plan.
    I honestly thought it's not really going to be that easy. Shin is still not used to his weapon, and while Batei is the perfect one to use that on (not really fast, pretty much brute force only guy), Shin is the type who needs to warm his engine first before reaching his best. The battlefield this time doesn't really have the luxury of time and the problem is the "Batei Core Army" which will defeat a lot of people unlike if they withdrawn like what is planned

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I think Ousen will obviously try to win - that's what he's doing now. he won't take any gambles. It's Zhao who need to break through him, not the other way around. It's arguably a battle over who lasts the longest with their provisions rather than on the field.

I'm expecting Gyou to surrender before either Ousen/Riboku defeat the other. Yotanwa might beat Rozo though, since they don't feel like long-term enemies.
    I don't think it's that smooth of a sailing. Honestly, even if they somehow drained Gyou's supplies, they surrender and Kanki (plus Ousen and Yotanwa) managed to occupy Gyou, then there's still issue of Riboku lying siege of Gyou (which is exactly what Kanki did) and then forcing them to die of starvation (since Gyou itself doesn't have any more supplies).

Ousen really needs to do something to force Riboku's troops to go back instead of just buying time.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

More new scrubs (commander) in centre army... Well... I guess to be expected from someone like Ousen to have a lot of generals.. but these new commander's design seems even blander than Makou, which is sad...
    lol how do their designs seem bland already? We haven't laid eyes on them yet. Unless you're refering to that unknown guy(possible deputy) who was talking to Ousen

Quote Originally Posted by Skysthelimit View Post
    lol how do their designs seem bland already? We haven't laid eyes on them yet. Unless you're refering to that unknown guy(possible deputy) who was talking to Ousen
    yeah that guy. I did comment on both the mentioned name and the one that appear, but specifically this unknown guy whose talking with Ousen

Mouten General.

Its odd seeing Baijo meet his match. I mean, given how much of a monster he is, but still, interesting nonetheless.

I also am getting a rather bad vibe from the Feego King. His main ambition seems to be to bed (Fuck) Yotanwa, and I figure he will literally, figuratively, immorally and technically somehow. In other words it would not shock me if Yotanwa somehow kills him because he backstabs her. Of all things its the Mountain Tribesmen that are very unknown.

Kanki's army will definitely be tested at some point. Riboku even alluded to his weakness so something will definitely come up. The real question is who will it be? Riboku always has a plan B and there has to be something else up his sleeve maybe. And I'm not necessarily talking about Houken but he is still one of the 3GH. Surely he has to make a move at some point? Houken vs Kanki army should be very interesting if it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Mouten is the GOAT

Former slave Shin

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we'll be getting late spoilers again?

I honestly don't know who could take on Kanki on the battlefield except Shibashou(who doesn't give a fuck about Zhao),maybe Kochou with Houken on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    I honestly don't know who could take on Kanki on the battlefield except Shibashou(who doesn't give a fuck about Zhao),maybe Kochou with Houken on his side.
    Shibashou is very far. I think we'll only see him in action in the next arc (Qin invasion of eastern Zhao)

About Kochou

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    I don't think it's that smooth of a sailing. Honestly, even if they somehow drained Gyou's supplies, they surrender and Kanki (plus Ousen and Yotanwa) managed to occupy Gyou, then there's still issue of Riboku lying siege of Gyou (which is exactly what Kanki did) and then forcing them to die of starvation (since Gyou itself doesn't have any more supplies).

Ousen really needs to do something to force Riboku's troops to go back instead of just buying time.

I think Kanki will fight him in Retsubi after they conquer Gyou because they have to open a path to Qin again
    Last edited by Ascot; 10-21-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    7200 Shin's Army is at the Center, only 800 Horsemen [Shin, Ten & Kyokai] is supporting left side. No special instructions from Ousen, So still the Ousen's request to Shin to get "Kuisi" head is yet to be addressed.
    I think it'll be a new day with new tactics tbh. If Shin is to aide Mouten, it'll be with the entire HSU. Otherwise Shin will be on the right or center.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post

About Kochou

- - - Updated - - -

I think Kanki will fight him in Retsubi after they conquer Gyou because they have to open a path to Qin again
    I like this idea a lot, only if Kochou is the real deal and doesn't get squashed.

Capture.jpg

How can this guy is still alive, sorry for very small image [don't know how to upload the Big Image]

Good chapter. I expect Ouhun to get the spotlight next and then Shin.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    Capture.jpg

How can this guy is still alive, sorry for very small image [don't know how to upload the Big Image]
    He got injured he didn’t die. One the same page he got hit you could see him on the floor saying “Ouch”

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Shibashou is very far. I think we'll only see him in action in the next arc (Qin invasion of eastern Zhao)
    I don't think the next arc we'll see invasion of eastern Zhao. It's still way to early for that.

We don't have a great chapter like this long time ago.
    like when we can see beyond the martial ability of the characters, scenes that show the particular personality of each one , the characters become much more solid and complex. Love to see kanki army interactions , they're funny guys , miss a joint with them

General mouten x5RuXdc.png
    Someone commented mouten has the first to achieve general , but I think shin already had a temporally promotion to general before this .

Makou really is the most speechless Commander of kingdom , i doubt it is really relevant on ousen's army(yeah , they probably have the "best foot soldiers" with everyone with a above-average physical) but makou itself is mehh
    would be great if they were permanently incorporated into the GKU

^ agree. This week's chapter really brought that hype back. Well executed by Hara

There's no way that guy who Bajio was fighting isn't one Rozo's top commanders no scrubs are gonna have 90+ str but I wonder how strong are his brothers if there a similar level to him then Rozo has 3 90+ strength dudes excluding himself.

fine chapter, although art was weirder looking than usual here and there

- - - Updated - - -

particularly disliked ouhon keeping bringing unnecessary remarks as kanjou was trying to make a good point. Even if it's for the sake of communication between author and reader, i feel like ouhon is being used even worse than shin in this particular regard.