• 3/5

7 36.84%
  • 4/5

9 47.37%
  • 5/5

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 882 Discussion Thread

Not sure what to make off this chapter. Guess this is one off the chapters where i need to see the next ones to form a opinion.

Luffy VS Katakuri is about to get really hype atleast. Just hope Oda does not off-panel right when we are getting to the awesome shit.

Would be cool if Luffy does not win but still accomplishing enough by making Katakuri finally touch the ground.
    Last edited by Neko; 10-20-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Katakuri protecting his little sister good shit.

Base luffy dodging his attacks even after katakuri predicts where he is going to dodge is bull shit though

I was legit enjoying the chapter until I saw Big Mom's face

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

That island where Big mam is going to get wiped from the fucking map i guess

Nothing really happened in this chapter. Katakuri is still stomping Luffy. I have no idea how Luffy is going to win against him. Please, Oda, don't fuck this up. Luffy dodging Katakuri's attacks is kind of bullshit.

Alright chapter, I guess.

Base Luffy dodging Katakuris attacks so much that it's actually stressing him out

Cracker confirmed to not be an awakened user

Tamago foreshadowing Big Moms downfall

Cracker was a joke.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

So I guess the Germa will be the ones to buy time for the SHs? Really good chapter overall though I enjoyed it. Let's see if G4 Luffy will finally get at least 1 hit in on Katakuri. I doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's see if G4 Luffy will finally get at least 1 hit in on Katakuri. I doubt it though.
    No, I think it will. Rather than overestimating Katakuri, Why do i feel like you guys underestimate Luffy?

Katakuri is a boss. Oda is really going out of his way to emphasize his supremacy over all the other BM pirates and for him to show the modesty and humility he did when getting praised by Brulee was just 10/10 stuff.

That being said, there was a shit ton of plot armour in play during this chapter. Katakuri should have landed those trident thrusts without any difficulty, but at least he stole luffys thunder by being the one to reveal that g4 is coming out at long last.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post
    No, I think it will. Rather than overestimating Katakuri, Why do i feel like you guys underestimate Luffy?
    Im not underastimating him. I just don't see Katakuri getting hit due to his observation haki.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post

If Luffy does manage to hit katakuri, it will be nothing short of terrible writing on odas part. We know for a fact that cracker, someone who is confirmed to be weaker than him never took a single hit from g4, so for the sake of power level consistency, luffy isn't going to make any headway unless he reveals a new mode or powerup

Hm does this mean Katakuri hasn't fought any big guys personally like Yonkous or they never actually put him down?

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Hm does this mean Katakuri hasn't fought any big guys personally like Yonkous or they never actually put him down?

I was wondering what brulee meant by that "undefeated man" statement. Considering Katakuri said that no one had been able to dodge his attacks as much as luffy, maybe the dude has never faced any tough competition in his life.

can't see Katakuri never having had a uphill battle considering his competence, thats from experience. Not just talent

I think Katakuri never fought someone as strong as Luffy so far but I could be wrong eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    can't see Katakuri never having had a uphill battle considering his competence, thats from experience. Not just talent
    He has barley any combat experience.

Luffy is the first one ever to dodge his attacks as much as he has

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    He has barley any combat experience.

Luffy is the first one ever to dodge his attacks as much as he has
    I suspect mangastream spice there honestly.

remember crackers coa being 'the hardest' luffys ever seen yet in reality he just said 'So hard!'.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    If Luffy does manage to hit katakuri, it will be nothing short of terrible writing on odas part. We know for a fact that cracker, someone who is confirmed to be weaker than him never took a single hit from g4, so for the sake of power level consistency, luffy isn't going to make any headway unless he reveals a new mode or powerup
    By hitting, I didn't mean to the point where Luffy actually overcomes Katakuri. Hard to believe that he won't be able to land a single hit when Katakuri has already shown signs of stress due to continuous attacking, while on the other hand, Luffy has almost done nothing aside from dodging.

Katakuri isn't the first one who displays awakening and the one who did previously went down at Luffy's hands. In short, a terrible writing would only result from the inconsistency in power levels.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying Cracker didn't take a single hit from G4; that just comes down to the nature of his df. Why would he get hit when he has shields of biscuits. Technically, bringing down his clowns diminishes his power and his body isn't as resistant to straightforward attacks as Katakuri so there's no point comparing. Cracker without his clones is worthless as far as his title goes.
    Last edited by DreX; 10-20-2017 at 07:27 AM.