Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1162
  1. #41
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    So you want me to go prove your evidence for you?

    Sounds to me like you just can't put up.

    Either way, sounds like we have to wait for a reputable source.

  2. #42
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,521
    No one cares about your super duper early spoilers...

  3. #43
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    You're acting like I don't see you're trying to trick me into posting the rest of the chapter

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you want me to go prove your evidence for you?

    Sounds to me like you just can't put up.

    Either way, sounds like we have to wait for a reputable source.
    I've already given you a panel that wasn't given out on MH or anywhere else plus a summary of the first few pages



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #44
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    No tricks. If you have the information and you're not posting it, there's no reason to believe you actually have any of it at all.


    That doesn't boast well for a reputation.

  5. #45
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,521
    Give us a full size Panel or Shut up dude

  6. #46
    Wort! Wort! Wort! Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,446
    It's good to see some teamwork,but i don't like the fact that they've pushed Chandler into a corner.
    It's still night,so Chandler is okay.

    Also Mel is going to get up next chap and ruin their happiness

  7. #47
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    I posted the name of the next chapter before the raws were even posted


    https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threa...ssion.3009217/

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/3ZiwXdp4Ja4#_theptep


    Would you look at that?


    Last panel of page one spell


    Countered by a singular Increase blade


    Increase Blade goes to flank


    Gets full countered


    Eat a dick, Mak, you dusty old bitch



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #48
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    That still proves... nothing.


    Being told what the title was by someone else isn't exactly you having the material you claim.

  9. #49
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    I translated the title and posted it before the scans were even dropped

    - - - Updated - - -

    This level of liberal damage control and denial



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #50
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I translated the title and posted it before the scans were even dropped

    - - - Updated - - -

    This level of liberal damage control and denial
    Let's keep name calling under control. Regardless of what you think you have, I'm not a big fan of mud slinging of that caliber.

  11. #51
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's keep name calling under control. Regardless of what you think you have, I'm not a big fan of mud slinging of that caliber.

    You're under such hard denial and refusal that I have connections



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #52
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're under such hard denial and refusal that I have connections
    No denial over anything. I'm simply warning you that sort of behavior isn't going to be tolerated.

  13. #53
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    Yeah, fine.


    I prove you wrong yet again so you go threatening with bans



    I getcha

    - - - Updated - - -

    It'll be fun to tease spoilers next week too



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #54
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Hero From Beyond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, fine.


    I prove you wrong yet again so you go threatening with bans



    I getcha
    No threat. Nor have you proven anything. I'm simply stating the rules about your behavior. Otherwise you're free to post what you like.


    Let's also drag this back on topic.

  15. #55
    Let's just ban Rax from this section as well.

  16. #56
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,521
    Rax is soon banned at any section...

  17. #57
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #58
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,521
    Come back to the UBD
    @Rax, The Hero From Beyond;

  19. #59
    good idea if rax has spoilers and goes around saying it without posting them just to be a dick

    then ban him?

    Also @Makenzye you can stop i think the points been made already



  20. #60
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,178
    Look at these cry babies.


    Stay on topic or go to the help desk, bitch.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •