Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One Piece Volume 87 Cover

Don't like these colors.

ROFL at the hair colour of Katakuri, Smoothie, Compote and Oven

What the fuck were you on Oda?

dafuk

Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    What a awesome cover. Big Mom and her crew sure look amazing.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-13-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Katakuri in pink. lol

Katakuri and Big Mom

The BM pirates really should have been displayed the same way they were in the ch868 panel

Katakuri would be at the very front of the pack, denoting that hes the strongest and most significant of BM's underlings, then branching off to his sides in descending order of status would be all the other high ranking BM pirates, to give the overall effect of them marching towards the reader.

Alternatively, they could have been displayed according to the age them with perospero and compote up front followed by katakuri etc etc.

Beautiful.

I like this one, Big Mom looks good and its nice to have color schemes for her most important subordinates, almost didn't notice Gallette tucked away in the gap in Oven's hair. Feels bad Smoothie wasn't even significant enough to warrant being ahead of Oven this volume.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alternatively, they could have been displayed according to the age them with perospero and compote up front followed by katakuri etc etc.
    Compote has easily been the most irrelevant person here, why would she get front and center on the volume cover?

The pink on Big Mom hurts my eyes.

Minister of Creampies Charlotte Waffles's Avatar
    Cool Cover. No Straw Hats for once.

Smoothie looks awful.

Good cover but the colors are definitly not what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I like this one, Big Mom looks good and its nice to have color schemes for her most important subordinates, almost didn't notice Gallette tucked away in the gap in Oven's hair. Feels bad Smoothie wasn't even significant enough to warrant being ahead of Oven this volume.

Compote has easily been the most irrelevant person here, why would she get front and center on the volume cover?
    Cause she was still referred to as a monster by Vito and its possible that she'll shine later on. Not saying I would want her to get the best spot, but look at how oven got more space than smoothie and daifuku when hes had even less of an impact than they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Waffles View Post
    Cool Cover. No Straw Hats for once.

Smoothie looks awful.
    what's cool?

Sounds like the kind of cover you would find on routinic bedtime stories for kids. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

btw, the three eyes idiotic girl isn't there. That's a favorable indication.

not exactly what i expected, but actually really liking this color scheme
    R O C K S T A R

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Cause she was still referred to as a monster by Vito and its possible that she'll shine later on. Not saying I would want her to get the best spot, but look at how oven got more space than smoothie and daifuku when hes had even less of an impact than they have.
    This is a volume cover, so whatever impact she has in the future doesn't really matter here, since its just supposed to show who has been relevant in the chapters covered. It wouldn't make sense to put Compote front and center when she only appears in the chapter for a few minor panels at most. Oven being at the front is already a bit strange but he was at least doing stuff throughout the Tea Party so I guess it was between him Daifuku, Smoothie was just sort of standing around until the very end of the tea party before she actually started putting in a slight bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This is a volume cover, so whatever impact she has in the future doesn't really matter here, since its just supposed to show who has been relevant in the chapters covered. It wouldn't make sense to put Compote front and center when she only appears in the chapter for a few minor panels at most. Oven being at the front is already a bit strange but he was at least doing stuff throughout the Tea Party so I guess it was between him Daifuku, Smoothie was just sort of standing around until the very end of the tea party before she actually started putting in a slight bit of work.
    Fair enough. I stand by my first comment though, a cover page with all the BM pirates spread out like in the 868 panel would have been perfect

Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    I'll be honest

I can't say I don't like it

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

so Katakuri is basically cooler Natsu @Rax, The Hero From Beyond;

big mom pose is right before she fails to Nami