Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

holy shit Awakening. This chapter is awesome

Don't know how I feel about Eri's quirk "awakening"/ not being simply quirk destroying.

At least we got to know that expendables name, Rikiya Katsukame.

And Nemoto is alive again.

Let Mr. Compress have his revenge.

Eri is gonna rewind Mirios time

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eri is gonna rewind Mirios time
    Yep.

And resurrect Sir Nighteye/Midoriya?

Quirk too op.

so Midoria is gonna die?

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    so Midoria is gonna die?
    Sir Nighteye said he and Midoriya will be killed, but that could be false.
    Last edited by Chisaki; 10-13-2017 at 10:40 AM.

I hope the author doesn't fuck this up and rewind Mirio's time to get his Quirk back.

Great chapter.

so Midoria is gonna die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Sir Nighteye said he and Midoriya will be killed, but that could be false.
    Does that even matter now that we know that Eri can rewind existence for individuals? The guy that Chisaki fused with was dead for all intents and purposes---a mere power boost for Chisaki. But Eri just noped that out of existence.

Now we know why Nighteye received such grievous wounds and why Lemillion lost his quirk. Whatever happens, she can just rewind it. At least, whatever people have suffered here so far isn't out of the scope of her power.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

eh, I guess with something so impressive it does justify why she is so important for the villains.

Although it does make the whole injury/death/loss of quirk useless now since it should be able to fix them all

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Does that even matter now that we know that Eri can rewind existence for individuals? The guy that Chisaki fused with was dead for all intents and purposes---a mere power boost for Chisaki. But Eri just noped that out of existence.

Now we know why Nighteye received such grievous wounds and why Lemillion lost his quirk. Whatever happens, she can just rewind it. At least, whatever people have suffered here so far isn't out of the scope of her power.
    so it depends on how good Nighteye's vision is, if Midoria is gonna die or not. Coz there is a option now that Eri can rewind.

If Mirio gets his quirk back, I will be both happy and disappointed.

There has to be some kind of limitation to Eri's Quirk, I'd be pretty disappointed with Horikoshi if he let something that broken remain unchecked. I'm betting that it can't bring back the dead, and that it can't undo things that it's already undone, thus it won't be able to bring back Mirio's Quirk.

Interesting chapter.

so it depends on how good Nighteye's vision is, if Midoria is gonna die or not. Coz there is a option now that Eri can rewind.

If Mirio gets his quirk back, I will be both happy and disappointed.
    Yeah, Midoriya can die and be brought back and Nighteye would still be correct. It does cheapen the sacrifices that have been made during this venture if everything is put rightly, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    There has to be some kind of limitation to Eri's Quirk, I'd be pretty disappointed with Horikoshi if he let something that broken remain unchecked. I'm betting that it can't bring back the dead, and that it can't undo things that it's already undone, thus it won't be able to bring back Mirio's Quirk.
    Oh yeah, there's undoubtedly a limitation. But again, we just saw how she made what's his face live again. Chisaki talked as if his henchman was functionally dead when he deconstructed him and reassembled him into his body. That was a molecular level reconstruction and Eri literally hit rewind. Maybe if someone's body isn't completely dead, it can still be affected but it's pretty powerful.

Anyway, we'll see what it means soon enough. Also, we finally see why Chisaki has been trying so hard to keep her mentally a prisoner. If she realized her own power then Chisaki wouldn't be able to touch her or at least would have an extremely hard time controlling her and might get noped out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Yeah, Midoriya can die and be brought back and Nighteye would still be correct. It does cheapen the sacrifices that have been made during this venture if everything is put rightly, though.

Oh yeah, there's undoubtedly a limitation. But again, we just saw how she made what's his face live again. Chisaki talked as if his henchman was functionally dead when he deconstructed him and reassembled him into his body. That was a molecular level reconstruction and Eri literally hit rewind. Maybe if someone's body isn't completely dead, it can still be affected but it's pretty powerful.
    Do we know if Nemoto is actually alive though? My first impression was that Eri just separated his corpse from Overhaul, but based on the chapter, I don't see anything that indicates whether he's dead or simply unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    Do we know if Nemoto is actually alive though? My first impression was that Eri just separated his corpse from Overhaul, but based on the chapter, I don't see anything that indicates whether he's dead or simply unconscious.
    You're right. I'm assuming he's alive based on her power though. If she rewound Chisaki's action then the two should be in a state of before he absorbed him like rewinding a video tape. But we also just got introduced into her power so that might not be how it works.

Eri tries to rewind Miriors quirk, but since she doesn't know how to properly control it yet she sends him too far back into the past to his not-yet mastered self, somehow I think that'd be neat.

Meh. Seems like a cheap way to give Tintin his power back.

I'd rather he just became a quirkless hero.

I call bs on Eri's part but whatever, I somehow knew that Mirio would probably get his powers bsck eventually

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Do I like this or not?