Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like this upcoming episode is some sort of time travel episode.

best star wars chara eva Salacious Crumb's Avatar
    an alleged white nationalist told me that is series is a sexually transmitted disease

its not more Strar Trek lightl ike those abrams films is it?

...But this puts a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by Salacious Crumb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    an alleged white nationalist told me that is series is a sexually transmitted disease

its not more Strar Trek lightl ike those abrams films is it?
    No, it's less fun. I mean first one was weak, but sort of energetic intro for newbies. Second one was a mess, and in third they did their best effort.

But this show... man, it's got its fair share of problems. A bad pilot, no fun or heart of the original series or the spin offs, just war, people bitching and doing morally gray things.

But episode 10 revitalized my interest in it. Confirmed a long suspected fan theory, well 2 of them, and had some heart in between all the dark and moody stuff.

Chapter 1 stumbled it way after falling face first with the pilot, into a series that could become great given the proper course.

So if you're interested, skip the pilot, watch episode 3, and give it a chance. It sorely needs that. And missing the pilot you might like the main character. It was basically her backstory with some klingon stuff as well

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 1 is what they call episodes 1-9

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.