Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,718

    Understanding Autism.

    Since many people seem to use the word Autism in certain ways and we have a few members with the condition, I discussed it with a few of them and decided to make a thread where you can ask @Pat; and @Yoshi; questions about their condition, so you can learn what they are dealing with and what troubles them or even benefits they could get from this.


    Feel free to ask them anything related to Autism, as long as you're not trying to insult them or troll around, those comments will be deleted. They don't have to answer if they don't feel comfortable answering some questions.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  2. #2
    @Nyx; You can get on this too since you have it also.

  3. #3
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,321
    ichi maybe you should of let pat or yoshi make the thread, sounds allmost like your calling them out

  4. #4
    This will end well.



    "Enemies to the east. Enemies to the south... Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches. Enemies to the west... Olenna, the old cunt. Another traitor. Enemies to the north. Ned Stark's bastard has been named King in the North and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him. Enemies everywhere. We're surrounded by traitors."

  5. #5
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28,228
    oh god...

  6. #6
    To be fair, I don't think Patrick and I have anyone that really dislikes us on this site. I think people are mature enough to handle the interactions they have with us.

    One thing I dislike though, is that occasionally members bring up my police case in a derogatory way. Great Potato did when he was roasting Alex and I, although I don't really hold it against him because he said he was sorry after that in the same thread.

  7. #7
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    members bring up my police case

    this is the first iv head of this

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is the first iv head of this
    "Enemies to the east. Enemies to the south... Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches. Enemies to the west... Olenna, the old cunt. Another traitor. Enemies to the north. Ned Stark's bastard has been named King in the North and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him. Enemies everywhere. We're surrounded by traitors."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is the first iv head of this
    I was filmed in the shower and sexually assaulted as a teenager.

  10. #10
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was filmed in the shower and sexually assaulted as a teenager.
    and gp was bringing this up to flame you?


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and gp was bringing this up to flame you?

    Yeah, in the roast he made. It wasn't centered around this event, but it's something I don't think he should have brought up. Like I said, I don't hold it against him or anyone that does this, it's just something I haven't voiced before and that I feel needs to be addressed.

  12. #12
    Young Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,615
    I have mild autism, not notable as people don't see me as a autistic person but i do have some typical elements off it so i could answer some questions.

  13. #13
    Winter is cumming Hoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    6,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have mild autism, not notable as people don't see me as a autistic person but i do have some typical elements off it so i could answer some questions.
    kinda ^


  14. #14
    Red Hero Rax, The Spooky Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    54,096
    My cousin has down syndrome




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #15
    What's the more severe cases of autism like?


  16. #16
    Winter is cumming Hoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    6,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the more severe cases of autism like?



  17. #17
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,718
    @Yoshi; @Pat; @Tyrion Lannister;

    What would you say are some of the biggest issues you face in your daily lives due to your conditions?

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, shit.



    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  20. #20
    Winter is cumming Hoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    6,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, shit.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •