Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mouten > Ouhon

also he looks much cooler with that strand of hair down his forehead lol.

‘Being calm and composed is the privileges of the mighty’

Mouten and Ouhon

Shin will never truly become a mighty one with all his sweat gland. Kyoukai has the potential to join the Qin’s mighty ones.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

37 chapters in and we've still seen nothing of Kanki, Kochou, Chougaryu, Gyouun, Futei, Kaine, Kinmou (lol) and hardly anything of Yotanwa, SSJ and Rozo

By this point in the coalition arc we were nearly half way through (37/93).

"I don't blame you for staring"

I had been missing Mouten's presence before this arc and hoped he'd bring some interesting things as he usually does, and my expectations were met and overcome. He's done great and he is finally getting some of the spotlight. Overall he has been very good this arc, first arranging the meeting with Kanki and Yotanwa, then being noticed for his talent by Ousen and now taking over a whole army and managing to salvage a seemingly hopeless situation against a decent opponent.
    The way he dealt with this was very satisfying too, it seems he likes to use deception and hide part of his troops (did it at the start of the battle too), he doesn't seem to rely on specific formations and instead he keeps his opponent from knowing what he really is after until the very end (already did that for Rinko). I hope we'll keep on following him in his campaigns when he's a general because I find that pretty entertaining

Only sad bit is that Kisui is still being pretty unnoticeable (and it started right after his leadership feat when he appeared against Kanki), but I guess there wasn't much to do in that situation but try to crush them with force and the Gaku Ka managed to hold. I guess I'd be satisfied if Shin ends up killing Batei and Mouten manages to take Kisui's head

could already tell mou ten's feat of reviving the army was amazing but translation made me feel like i didn't quite grasp the full scope of just how great of a feat it was

why he's always been my favorite

also, gotta love the intensity right off the bat

crazy how the outcome of this entire campaign was almost decided a few times based off this one front

were they to maintain this level surely this battle won't last more than 3 days
    R O C K S T A R

Mouten is great!!! and very good chapter

But it really seens like Hara is losing his way with Shin and Ten, is he giving up on those two?

This was very unnecessary:

He also created a "trouble" for himself: how he's going to show the right wing and yotanwa's battlefield ending first day since they were in quite fierce battles.
    Last edited by Ascot; 10-09-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "I don't blame you for staring"

I had been missing Mouten's presence before this arc and hoped he'd bring some interesting things as he usually does, and my expectations were met and overcome. He's done great and he is finally getting some of the spotlight. Overall he has been very good this arc, first arranging the meeting with Kanki and Yotanwa, then being noticed for his talent by Ousen and now taking over a whole army and managing to salvage a seemingly hopeless situation against a decent opponent.
    The way he dealt with this was very satisfying too, it seems he likes to use deception and hide part of his troops (did it at the start of the battle too), he doesn't seem to rely on specific formations and instead he keeps his opponent from knowing what he really is after until the very end (already did that for Rinko). I hope we'll keep on following him in his campaigns when he's a general because I find that pretty entertaining

Only sad bit is that Kisui is still being pretty unnoticeable (and it started right after his leadership feat when he appeared against Kanki), but I guess there wasn't much to do in that situation but try to crush them with force and the Gaku Ka managed to hold. I guess I'd be satisfied if Shin ends up killing Batei and Mouten manages to take Kisui's head

I think that's because he doesn't like (or isn't particularly good at) head on collisions. He hinted at that in this chapter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Mouten is great!!! and very good chapter

But it really seens like Hara is losing his way with Shin and Ten, is he giving up on those two?

This was very unnecessary:

He also created a "trouble" for himself: how he's going to show the right wing and yotanwa's battlefield.
    tbf avoiding a clash against a martial general is polar opposite to what Shin has always been like. He's never focused on anything other than taking out the enemy commander - Kyuugen, Fuuki, Rinko, Mangoku, Keisha x2.

With Makou's defeat this turned into a pure mental battle really. Offensive power, boosting morale through passion/determination, 1 on 1 duels were rendered useless.

Qin were in a really shitty position - I think it's a sign of Mouten's greatness rather than anyone elses stupidity.

Once Qin conquer Gyou I don't think there will be an "intermediary arc", this city is only first stage on a total war Qin-Zhao so I think he's planning an arc even bigger then the coalition.

Well, Mouten also avoided a confrontation with Kou Yoku but didn't hesitated to go after Haku Rei. As a fan of duels it would be a little disappointing to never see Mouten in one, it was one of my whishes for this battle and I am looking forward to see him kicking Kisui's overhyped ass.

I am overwhelmed by the hype of this chapter. King reedit moutens stats from today he has 95 int i mean the way he was potrayed in this chapter was just on a different scale.
    @Kanki according to Riboku that battlefield was as good as done infact he was just about to drop a piece when he was told to pause. So kisui is considering that as a failure in regards to the previous estimates. I totally agree that if ryuotou was alive, then there would have been a higher possibility of kisui clinching the day. What this chapter has shown is that in as much as kisui is good, mouten is slightly better on the strategic front. I estimate that mouten has remained with around 15k soldiers for the next day give or take. A 10/10 chapter
    Last edited by Baragan; 10-09-2017 at 08:25 PM.

can't wait for the next chapter. Fuck!

This amount of hype is bad for health.
    Last edited by DreXel.; 10-09-2017 at 07:18 PM.

@Baragan;

You're missing the " ; " after the name if you want to quote.

alot of new folks seems to pop out lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    I am overwhelmed by the hype of this chapter. King reedit moutens stats from today he has 95 int i mean the way he was potrayed in this chapter was on just on a different scale.
    r
    91, not 95:

Quote Originally Posted by DreXel. View Post
    alot of new folks seems to pop out lately.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...=1#post1883467

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    i see...

good chapter, Mouten was in full control of the the situation and frankly after being put on the buss for several arcs, delivered in full. Kyoukai's sharpness was shown as well, though you see those breath bubbles? she's already kinda tired

sad that Shin and Ten are relegated to being simple reaction hype people and sweating their asses off. also can't say I'm a fan of that offpaneling of the Kisui clash, it could've been a good chance to show off Mouten's skill in dealing with a non idiot's charge

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Thanks zentos for that useful tip. I am still trying to get accustomed to the new post settings. I was used to simple setting where u can post using opera mini on my phone but for some reason or another the textbox is inactive in opera browser.

Mouten if forever awesome! Always been the best of the three young ones.

Oh come on, why would you cut that clash out.....that's not how you do a chapter. I don't want to see Kisui or Batei dead in flashbacks, that is if even one of them died.

Quote Originally Posted by Elux View Post
    General Mouten promotion. Check.

Now just waiting on Ouhon and Shin.
    Ouhon has daddy issues on the field, that's the main problem. Plus, I doubt that Akou will be offed so easily

Unless Ousen is deliberately playing a double-bluff to his son by his complete and utter indifference towards him.

at the end of the day, Shin will be riding over Mouten's ass both will take credit for it equally.

I doubt it. I'm expecting Shin to shine tomorrow though to make it equal.