Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jin49 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mangafox is closing it's forums, that's where most of the us new users are from. Ascot, magaxking, baragan, me...
    Oh, I see. @Ascot; as well. Welcome.

Thanks zentos. Haha maybe i am alil tough on karyo ten but it seems her capacity and composure as a strategist is still at kinmous level. While mouten is => kisui. Can we say that kyoukai being sharp can be associated with her previously being an assasin. Its either that or she has been tremendously blessed by the kingdom plot. Right now shes good at everything be it instincts, strategy, tactics. This arc has made it seem like her current stats can rival that of ouki

At least we may have decent threads now with people discussing, instead of the usual stupid spam of emotes.

Very nice chapter. Glad Hara was more creative than anticipated and didn't go the Shin vs Batei road. And that bromance at the end of the chapter was really cool.

It seems the two armies took massive damage. The fields of blood deserve their name.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 10-08-2017 at 01:34 AM.

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    At least we may have decent threads now with people discussing, instead of the usual stupid spam of emotes.

Very nice chapter. Glad Hara was more creative than anticipated and didn't go the Shin vs Batei road. And that bromance at the end of the chapter was really cool.

It seems the two armies took massive damage. The fields of blood deserve their name.
    Yeah, the vibes at the end feel really good.

Also I wonder what Ousen's reaction will be.

Kisui continues to be played like a fool without papa Riboku's babysitting- literally not one show of instinct in the whole day

Mouten proves why he is the best of new gen, his strategy and leadership feats are almost on par with GGs.
    Last edited by Tenma; 10-08-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Ousen's reaction when he hears how Idiotic Shin disobeyed him and failed miserably:

Ousen's reaction when he hears of how Great General Mouten saved the left wing:

King of Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Ousen's reaction when he hears how Idiotic Shin disobeyed him and failed miserably:

Ousen's reaction when he hears of how Great General Mouten saved the left wing:
    Funny because without Shin assisting Mouten, they would've been decimated. They both needed each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Funny because without Shin assisting Mouten, they would've been decimated. They both needed each other.
    Funny because Kisui would be dead if Idiotic Bird Shin hadn't gone after RBK and got humiliated

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    It's clear Mouten deserves the vast majority of the credit here, all Shin did was hold his line relatively okay after Mouten had already rejuvenated the Qin.

"There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool." => Shin is Mouten's tool to use as he pleases.

Kyoukai is also great in this chapter.

-Kyokai was smart enough to not fight Batei’s army head on and instead chooses to lure them more to the right side, away from the main battlefield. This means that Batei cannot turn back easily to assist Kisui as turning back would mean having their backs towards HSU.
    Stars of the Left Wing = Mouten + Kyoukai + Rikusen

Failures of the Left Wing = Makou, Shin, Ten.

Welcome to all new guys form Mangafox!Hope they raise the quality of discussion on this part of the forums even more.

Mouten using a flag for communication was very awesome! When's the last time we saw something like that, Bayou? I'm surprised that Hara decided to fast forward in a crucial period though. This may indicate strategies hidden for the reader! Like Ousen sending the rest of this HSU to an advantage point to tackle/ambush the centre army?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Kisui continues to be played like a fool without papa Riboku's babysitting- literally not one show of instinct in the whole day

Mouten proves why he is the best of new gen, his strategy and leadership feats are almost on par with GGs.
    Can't make a conclusive decision based on the limited pages of the spoilers but without Kisui, Mouten would have successfully tipped the scale of the entire left battlefield when Kyoukai lured Batei nearly enough to the point of no return. It was a good call for Kisui to charge Mouten's 'headquarters' and it appears Mouten had to fight for his life based on his state at the end of the chapter. Night fall saved the day !

Thanks zentos and Bws.

Personally I don't think Ousen will care for Shin's "disobedience" at all since his own left hand man screw them over and threw any kind of plan they had out of the window. People got reaaaally attached to that map in 532 but it doesn't garantees tha 800 men HSU would managed to kill Kisui in his HQ. Also, as weird it may seen, Riboku was just standing there, Zhao's entire military chief Riboku.

About Kisui been played, it's my honest opinion that he just don't have much to show, I don't get why so much hype over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Mouten using a flag for communication was very awesome! When's the last time we saw something like that, Bayou?
    This chapter really gives off vibes from the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Night fall saved the day !
    Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Personally I don't think Ousen will care for Shin's "disobedience" at all since his own left hand man screw them over and threw any kind of plan they had out of the window. People got reaaaally attached to that map in 532 but it doesn't garantees tha 800 men HSU would managed to kill Kisui in his HQ. Also, as weird it may seen, Riboku was just standing there, Zhao's entire military chief Riboku.

About Kisui been played, it's my honest opinion that he just don't have much to show, I don't get why so much hype over him.
    Welcome, yeah Ousen has not time to punish anyone. I wonder if Mouten will now lead the left wing with Shin as his deputy... or will Ousen send another one of his own deputies.

True, Kisui had quite the hype rollercoaster with him in the end being on the downside, still I hoped he might show a great feat. This arc, he's been rather boring.
    And I'm kinda surprised by all the hype for Batei - 90 str and so far neither Kyoukai or Shin went for his head [the luring away aside]... guess there's more to him like Kaishibou.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    For some reason it doesn't load after page 8, but knowing it is out means a possible swift release by Turnip. So thanks and welcome.

For those who couldn’t see the Korean scan http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/K9dIqeP26LM

Ousen won't even mention Shin not taking Kisui's head. He'd have been more impressed with how Shin and Mouten (especially) reformed the army after Makou's slip up.

Could Mouten be gg'd for the 2nd day now?
    Last edited by Kanki; 10-08-2017 at 03:40 PM.

just showing up to welcome all the new friends from mangafox

i hope you'll have fun here just as much

and if there's any other of your old community who would join, make sure to invite them!

One could say we have unified the MF + TMF kingdom sections?

Naturally I was Commander in Chief.

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    I read through the raws

why was Mouten on the floor? Did he give up?